Do you think Nakamoto had it all planned? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Do you think Nakamoto had it all planned?

On 8/23/2020 at 6:58 PM, mahmoodhosain964444 said:

The number of Bitcoins is limited to 21 million coins, and this is what makes them have a high price as supply and demand are large for them and are limited to the existing coins, but do not worry as it is difficult for the cryptocurrencies to disappear. Its existence is linked to the people who own it and has no control over it

I don't think it has limit because as long as miners continues to mine, the coins of bitcoin will continue to rise and I don't think that miners will stop too soon. I hope that it will be having a good time.

I think so but am sure he did not expect it to expload like this there was  alot of things that came out that were not really what we all expected but in the end , he revolutionized everything on the world of exchange in currency and still going strong

It is kinda hard to say that he got it all planned because he might take advantage of probabilities and chances that might happen and we don't even know who really is Satoshi nakamoto and many people are trying to findout who he really is and what is his main objective in creating cryptocurrency. 

we can say mostly things are planned by satoshi nakamoto or its team mates . I think they didn't plan bitcoin price , bitcoin is really a valuable coin at this time in market . mostly things are happening without any planning ( as well tt that's is binefical ) .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I do not know much but I read the Bitcoin and think that nakamoto knew some things but has to predict others. I know about Moore's law and that when discussed nakamoto thought about it but moore's law now is abandoned and not working so the mining may not be as it was supposed to be. Probably reason that bitcoin is not adopted by everyone in the world and why it is not scaled above visa as nakamoto expected.

Edited by Mella

For aure some of what is happening now was planned before but we don't know if all of it was because it is hard for a person to expect all of this before it is even started but this idea may be change depends on who Nakamoto is , is he really one person? Or maybe a group of people ? Or even governments? This thing eill make us able to discover the real answer of your question

• +3 1

nakamoto is a genius gentleman as he appoint such a coin that itself is a magical and plus he kept back in thoughts that its appraise be supposed to raise in expectations consequently he completed it stream limited, I think which is perfect for being of bitcoin for lengthy time or everlastingly. 

Most of these were planned by him and rests are happening by the luck in my opinion. Whatever, We had to take him as a superbrilliant person and undoubtly he is. I would be more happy if i could see this great person

Probably in the middle as it need luck too to make something this far. Nakamoto had planned most until he left but remember there was a hack in Bitcoin the value overflow incident and Satoshi had to take action. It was luck that nothing else happened as many bugs were found and fixed. Maybe hackers didn't want to damage Bitcoin so early as it was giving hope for a decentralized network of payments they could use too.

On 1/19/2020 at 1:19 AM, teminalibug said:

We all here  now know and use bitcoin, but bitcoin changes as it grows and the prole changes with it, the governments too, plus is not likely to die anytime in the future, it is strong and yet open source, allowing other people to create more other cryptocurrency, which by their existence secures the existence of bitcoin.

There are many other things that are happening now that seems to have been long planned.

So tell me guys, do you thin all these and many more was all master planned by Nakamoto or is it all just lucky that bitcoin is what it is today?

It may be that I had it planned but I remind you that bitcoin was not created for legal things so it may also be that it is not planned

Bitcoin está en el ranking # 1 de las criptomonedas por ser las más valiosas con un algoritmo perfecto y código abierto, si se planeó desde nakamoto para crear una moneda brillante con la mejor red.

There was already a concept about the blockchain technology but according  to my knowledge  no one practically invented blockchain  technology. Many researches say Satoshi Nakamoto  was a group but no one is convinced with this fact. 

• +2 1

when you design something in the manner cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology was designed you would definitely keep in mind all the possibilities which come with it. Nakamoto definitely e would have had it in his mine where the possibilities of cryptocurrency lay.

Yes I think that this is according to plan. Amd in the universe mostly the things that happened are planed at some points. Amd these coins are absolutely plan to generate them

El 19/1/2020 a las 3:19, teminalibug dijo:

Todos aquí conocemos y usamos bitcoin, pero bitcoin cambia a medida que crece y el perfil cambia con él, los gobiernos también, además, no es probable que muera en el futuro, es fuerte y, sin embargo, de código abierto, lo que permite a otras personas crear más otras criptomonedas, que por su existencia aseguran la existencia de bitcoin.

Hay muchas otras cosas que están sucediendo ahora que parecen haber sido planeadas desde hace mucho tiempo.

Entonces, díganme muchachos, ¿creen que todo esto y muchos más fue planeado por Nakamoto o es simplemente una suerte que Bitcoin sea lo que es hoy?

The initial purpose was not to depend on traditional banking entities, and this is being achieved little by little, and perhaps it can be seen in the way that you offer, everything was a perfect nakamoto plan or is it just a coincidence that BTC is the most important cryptocurrency in the world.

• +1 1

Obviously it was not planned since satoshis nakamoto was the first to invest cryptocurrencies and for him it was something historical that still was not all studied so that everything that has happened until now is something historical and that is still being studied and there will be better projects than bitcoin  We still do not know, nor do we know what will happen next with bitcoin if it will continue to be a success or not everything is happening in time and nothing is planned we are making bitcoin grow and the future.

• +2 1

Friend will sound a little crazy, but the planning of Bitcoin and its creation is out of this world, because in bitcoin converge many ideas, for example the creator of this decentralized system was not a greedy madman. And the way it has worked seems to be from the future.

I don't know if Satoshi was really actually looking on totally hiding his identity after making the Cryptocurrencies payment gateway, as it might have been a a coincidence which he actually even created the bitcoin, as it's still unclear if bitcoin was created as a single entity as of an organization

• Useful or interesting 1

Satoshi Nakamoto's goal was to create a decentralized and secure digital currency, and I don't think he planned to see prices reach what they are now. The currency rate is controlled by supply and demand, and news sometimes play a role.

• +2 1

I think that Satoshi Nakamoto planned 90% of Bitcoin events, as he wanted a global digital currency that neither banks nor individuals controlled, and indeed it is, but the prices may seem cheap now in his view.

Actually nobody knows the plan of the genius (satoshi nakamoto) but to my own understanding he had everything planned because he knew that bitcoin would succeed according to his own prediction and we are here witnessing the new technology that is changing the life of people gradually.

• +3 1

I think he bravely figured out how potential it would be in financial market . The financial value of Bitcoins was made finely defined by the person and made it possible. We must be really thankful as we are earning here because of his efforts. Good luck friends.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don`t think that person who was creating absolutely new technology in far 2010 could plan it, but I think it was one of his dreams and fortunately some dreams come into reality and we can be happy that such things happen 

• +1 1

On 1/19/2020 at 9:19 AM, teminalibug said:

So tell me guys, do you thin all these and many more was all master planned by Nakamoto or is it all just lucky that bitcoin is what it is today?

I think that luck is also important but it is most the planning and incredible organizing skills of Satoshi that helped Bitcoin to achieve this much. Satoshi also had incredible knowledge on computers technologies, coding in C++, cryptography knowledge, was probably one of the cypherpunks and perhaps had education in economics. He was really good at all of these and it was shown in the way Bitcoin was created as it was only changed slightly inside ten years of its time.

• +3 1

Satoshi wasn't making predictions, he was calculating how to create a top network that would also contain a totally secure internet currency, something that if succeeded, with the fixed supply it would have high demand and price would rise according to this. 

• +2 1