Do you think Nakamoto had it all planned? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Do you think Nakamoto had it all planned?

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is the best and most planned platform yet growing.

At first it was just his idea but nakamoto had it all planned very well that bitcoin grew that much faster and is still growing beyond expectations.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/19/2020 at 2:19 AM, teminalibug said:

We all here  now know and use bitcoin, but bitcoin changes as it grows and the prole changes with it, the governments too, plus is not likely to die anytime in the future, it is strong and yet open source, allowing other people to create more other cryptocurrency, which by their existence secures the existence of bitcoin.

There are many other things that are happening now that seems to have been long planned.

So tell me guys, do you thin all these and many more was all master planned by Nakamoto or is it all just lucky that bitcoin is what it is today?

Satoshi Nakamoto may not have imagined this would happen one day, but I wonder where the genius man is! He must go out into the world stage if he is alive and say out loud that I have changed the shape of the global economy.

• +1 1

I do not think that there is anyone expecting that Bitcoin will reach this level of importance until Nakamento did not expect that, but it is wonderful that he reaches this stage of importance.

l think Satoshi Nakamoto had it all planned  and expecting his plans to materialize. He may not know the exact time that each of the plans will occur but expecting them to occur with the movement of time. 

I don't think satoshi has planned all of high price he may think about maximum price to 100$ this is all happening due to high demand of crypto market which is not estimated by the team of creator of this market. 

a large amount apt it is Satoshi, he was particularly auspicious while he made-up the cryptocurrency Bitcoin. perhaps Satoshi knew pardon? would take place to Bitcoin and the belief of extend development. 

I believe it's all planned by Satoshi Nakamoto. The price of bitcoin and how popular it is right now. I believe they have thought this thoroughly before releasing bitcoin, that they have a vision in the future bitcoin will have a very expensive price, very popular and countries will try to adopt them too. But only Nakamoto knows about the truth behind that.

18 hours ago, Sma7543 said:

I think he had it all planed but he wasn't really sure about whether if it will be accepted this way 

I think you are close to the real answer than anybody here, you level the opinion of those who believes he had it all planned and those who believes he had no idea at all.

10 hours ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

Satoshi Nakamoto may not have imagined this would happen one day, but I wonder where the genius man is! He must go out into the world stage if he is alive and say out loud that I have changed the shape of the global economy.

He would not want nothing more, but to secure the existence of bitcoin he must stay hidden.

15 hours ago, khokon1122 said:

Even I think, he had all smallest details planned smartly before hand, and also left Bitcoinwhen introducing into the public and when it became the talk of town in 2010. But I think there is some or the other way from which he might be earning out of Bitcoin right?......

•  

He has this wallet of his with billions on bitcoins, but he never spent it for over 9 years not even a penny.

15 hours ago, McCree said:

Take a look at this, this is Satoshi's announcement of Bitcoin 0.3: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238.0

The features of this client seem rather modest and certainly don't indicate he was aware that thousands of cryptocurrency projects would blossom because of this.

Thanks for giving real example to prove that he did not have all these planned neither did he think that bitcoin will flourish this much.

15 hours ago, McCree said:

Take a look at this, this is Satoshi's announcement of Bitcoin 0.3: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238.0

The features of this client seem rather modest and certainly don't indicate he was aware that thousands of cryptocurrency projects would blossom because of this.

I respect you for searching such an important information fir a short time, it is true that he did not see all these happening, especially not the centralization if crypto.

I think Nakamoto has a plan for his bitcoins, a complete plan, detailed to the smallest detail, along with development steps, long-term plans as well as risks, I think Nakamoto has a plan. very well planned.

i do not think that satoshi nakamoto had a planned about its disappeared and no news about the owner and creator of bitcoin .if this is planned then it is good when he come back.

i dont know about that , im only know how to him create best of tech and innovation in bitcoin he is anymous i think but have more fans in the world , i think him have more plan the future of bitcoin we dont see .

I think he was planning this and more than this, and he was thinking about a currency that is not related to the rule of power and rulers and it is trusted and succeeded in all the world

In my opinion he was planing this and more than this ! and he was thinking about digital currency that is not realted to the rule of power and rules 

11 hours ago, teminalibug said:

He would not want nothing more, but to secure the existence of bitcoin he must stay hidden.

Why should it remain hidden, what does the world benefit from its disappearance? Most of the world thinks he is dead because he has no existence or news.

8 hours ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

Why should it remain hidden, what does the world benefit from its disappearance? Most of the world thinks he is dead because he has no existence or news.

If he goes public he might be a target by many people bad good but all are threats, especially the government.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

If he goes public he might be a target by many people bad good but all are threats, especially the government.

But he could at least communicate online with people anonymously, his Bitcointalk account has not been opened since 2011, does that make sense?

1 hour ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

But he could at least communicate online with people anonymously, his Bitcointalk account has not been opened since 2011, does that make sense?

Communicating online is not safe, any hacker can track him though that, and some have through his previous posts.

3 minutes ago, Uma7543 said:

To my opinion I think it had everything planed cos u can see everything is working the way he wanted it 

All he told us that he wanted is he wanted people to have financial freedom and privacy on what they do with their money and few  other things, but what us happening now is more coin s and some are centralized and also he never wanted crypto regulations.

Sometimes I think that. Main reason is why they hide their lot of identity. Why they do not publish their own face. ? But still I appreciate him. Because his invention. Many people work here with freedom.That is really great.

Bitcoins Is indeed a successful Project and so far since it introduction has been doing well and we the way i see it they have another project in mind. 

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Communicating online is not safe, any hacker can track him though that, and some have through his previous posts.

Well, the Bitcoin inventor disappears two years after his invention, even when he disappeared in 2011 Bitcoin had no value like now, at least how can we know if he's alive?

• +3 1