Crypto Currency and The worlds Economic growth indices - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Crypto Currency and The worlds Economic growth indices

Crypto Currency can assist the government of the world in making their trades note effective as they do not rely on third party to make transfers of fund. This would help immensely as the world looks to move on to greater ways of financial technology.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Financial technologies are growing rapidly. If a government do not accepting they will remain behind from success. Blockchain technology is also a great revolution in this era. and it can help the governments very much. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

It is correct that crypto currency plays a very important role in the global economy. Because the money earned through crypto currency can meet the needs of the global economy.  And if we understand the different indicators of currency, if one can make currency transactions, then our world economy is very good and from the economics, the crypto world can go further.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

The way crypto currency is delivering good results in every department, I think the government will accept crypto currency very quickly, and can use cryptocurrency for government funds, but I think it will take longer.

I think some companies have already accepted bitcoin as a payment processor which is a good sign and if the companies agree crypto world wide it will change the present economic situation and all government have to accept the change

Yes you said right that financial technology the best is to use crypto currency and it will help to all people while in transaction doing there will be less fees and that will great for all

Cryptocurrency for a long time will not be associated with financial stability. Because there is no cryptocurrency law. If Bitcoin is accepted tomorrow, then this is very wonderful news for the entire cryptocurrency community as a whole. 

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency have not yet been officially accepted in many countries, most countries have said that cryptocurrency is not a taxable currency, and they are not accepting the currency as too volatile, but if cryptocurrency was accepted worldwide then we would see many changes in the economic index of the world. I got

14 hours ago, Oluwaseun said:

Crypto Currency can assist the government of the world in making their trades note effective as they do not rely on third party to make transfers of fund. This would help immensely as the world looks to move on to greater ways of financial technology.

Yeah financial technologies could be very helpful for governments but due to lack of good technical experts which can advice a goverment to adopt latest technologies there is less adoption of financial technologies.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

The cryptocurrency is ideal and I think is the cause or participate in this development of technology, for the future, before to send the money from other country to other take 3 or 5 days, but now with technology is fast but with Blockchain Technology is fastest just in minutes.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, if the government accepts the existence of Crypto, I think it might be able to control trade because it is not regulated by a third party, it is free and we alone regulate it.

The technology was upgrading everyday that has a big impact on the economy of a certain country. The support of the government can ease the problem of the economy that was upported by the people.

Cryptocurrency growing very fast and everyone coming in Crypto world. Crypto remove third party for transaction and it is helps over all country financial technology.

I think technology is evolving every day. The government's support, which has a major impact on the economy of a particular country, can easily overcome the problem of people-backed economy. That is how people can easily move on.

General Chat Chat Loung

On 1/19/2020 at 6:02 AM, Oluwaseun said:

Governments will definitely benefit from the adoption of blockchain in their institutions as it's secure network and recording of all transactions will eradicate corruption and make governance run better. 

Now I don't know if cryptocurrencies can assist governments and I don't think that this is their ittention. They are mostly helping individuals and solving problems corporations are facing.

After introducing the crypto currency world economically changed and more new trader adopted the crypto currency and select the medium of exchange this better and good for crypto and world economy.

• +4 1

Of course the cryptocurrency plays a vital role in the world economically because in crypto, the right to profit can be achieved by changing their financial position and changing their financial position.

• +3 1

yes,i think it is growth economy industry. because cryptocurrency is a way to exchange business.in this time it's a profitable business. also it can be solve unemployment problem. and that will be very impectfull for economy.

• +3 1

In this new era things change's gradually financial system are going into data transfer so if the government can adopt the system to be implemented in the Economy to enhance their financial growth in will help. 

Bitcoin or crypto will definitely act as a boon for world economy.

Cheap rates for transfering money, secure to the point it is unhackable, transparent, hidden and yet open to all people to see. This can be the best thing that ever hit world economy.

Yes, it is true that crypto currencies can actually help a lot of government funds.  Because crypto currencies are acceptable in all countries, then one currency of that currency will actually be able to carry forward the various sectors of the country, so crypto currencies will have a special role in advancing various funds through this index.

• +4 1

With such an extensive amount headway in money related frameworks, it would be extremely productive and help improve the monetary advancement of the nation, if government considers digital forms of money. It will likewise help in fare and import methodology.

The world financial economy increased daily.If all over the world people work in Cryptocurrency then cryptocurrency help us our world economy for increase more