Alt trading ruined me mentally - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cancerian

Alt trading ruined me mentally

That is completely the best for all cryptocurrencies trader because the crypto market show bright future and more investor invest and trading with mind. The trading is very complex and mind game if you earn crypto you need to ready mentally and then you earn alot from the field.

Mental really influences us to be brave and survive in the crypto world when there is a loss, lest we be mentally crushed by the losses we experience. Trading with altcoins should only use well-known altcoins, so the risk of loss is less than if you were trading buying new altcoins. Top 10 altcoins that you can choose as your trade, that way your trade will be profitable.

• +4 1

On 10/6/2019 at 8:37 PM, cancerian said:

im so anxious
alts trading ruined me financially and mentally aswell
i don't even care about crypto anymore and i once told myself that i would  never say those words but i just did it folks  😁

As he didn't mention the reason for the mindset, we don't also care to know, but i think first trial is never enough, keep on trying untill you win the race, so don't be discourage with the little challenge you face any forum on your goals, thanks.

Any other cryptocurrency than bitcoin doesnot have a certain market.  Some cryptocurrency like litecoin and ethereum are growing and gaining their market but not even bitcoin was this popular overnight it took its time and other cryptocurrency will also reach high numbers but the real thing is to identify which will.

• +1 1