Alt trading ruined me mentally - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cancerian

Alt trading ruined me mentally

im so anxious
alts trading ruined me financially and mentally aswell
i don't even care about crypto anymore and i once told myself that i would  never say those words but i just did it folks  😁

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -1 1
  • +1 11
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

what happened bro you lost some significant amount of your portfolio or what?
i have made it my whole life at times and i have learned to sit back and focus on other things while taking long term positions if it was consuming me too much

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is the main reason why I don't do trades on altcoins.

1. Is hard to guess the altcoins markets as most of them swings in prices depends on bitcoin domination

2. Profits ca be super low for the risk involved

3. Don't trade altcoins that have no future and are not in top 5 exchanges

4. Don't listen to anyone giving you advice to buy this or that.

5. Switch to bitcoin trade if you're a good trader or simply stop trading.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

1 minute ago, cancerian said:

thanks for commenting and you advice

well long term investments sometime proved profitable for me but day trading is consuming me and now
 i'm over that 🙂

Day trading needs you time for that as you need to watch the market and its price.

If you feel annoyed on that then get a token in the market which you think will go high and take a week rest!

I suggest you just get BTC and ETHEREUM and wait next year!

4 minutes ago, cancerian said:

thanks for commenting and you advice

well long term investments sometime proved profitable for me but day trading is consuming me and now
 i'm over that 🙂

my pleasure

ya i've backed off trading alts... not the best environment.  I try to do only like 1 trade a week now rather than lots everyday

• +1 1

Its like a lottery nowadays in order to find that lucky one alt who is gonna perform well daily or weekly. Better move and trade bitcoin on coinbase or bistamp that will bring you some profits even if they are small.

• +1 1

15 minutes ago, Madara said:

This is the main reason why I don't do trades on altcoins.

1. Is hard to guess the altcoins markets as most of them swings in prices depends on bitcoin domination

2. Profits ca be super low for the risk involved

3. Don't trade altcoins that have no future and are not in top 5 exchanges

4. Don't listen to anyone giving you advice to buy this or that.

5. Switch to bitcoin trade if you're a good trader or simply stop trading.

@cancerian this is a good to follow, you may apply this to you and see if you will be better.

5 minutes ago, Madara said:

Its like a lottery nowadays in order to find that lucky one alt who is gonna perform well daily or weekly. Better move and trade bitcoin on coinbase or bistamp that will bring you some profits even if they are small.

The is true! the market is really a mess now! we need something to make it back to the old days!

If you want to analyze, trade successfully, just do it with Bitcoin, it is the only one that can do all kinds of analysis, some currencies such as Monero, ETH, may be good, but Bitcoin is much better, although the Altcoins is good to trade in Short .

13 minutes ago, hideome said:

my pleasure

ya i've backed off trading alts... not the best environment.  I try to do only like 1 trade a week now rather than lots everyday

yeah, 2018 spring until july was fun almost for everyone who invested into crypto
but it was the opposite much different this year
i got reeeeekt , but as you said earlier day trading is not for everyone (not for me)

I am the worst trade ever ...as I can't even make some profits even when the pump begins. I get impatient fast and I don't know to hold my coins until they actually catch some real value but hey every lesson makes us stronger and wiser.

10 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

@cancerian this is a good to follow, you may apply this to you and see if you will be better.

The is true! the market is really a mess now! we need something to make it back to the old days!

LOL we are never getting back to those old days ,ahhhh

8 minutes ago, Bills said:

If you want to analyze, trade successfully, just do it with Bitcoin, it is the only one that can do all kinds of analysis, some currencies such as Monero, ETH, may be good, but Bitcoin is much better, although the Altcoins is good to trade in Short .

as i said earlier bro whatever i buy starts going down , my portfolio is down more than 200% in the last few months ,i regret selling my bitcoin and Ethereum

• +1 1

I’ve purchased 22% of a BTC this year I currently have 6% due to Alt tradind.

1 I wasn’t ruthless enough taking profits

2 I panic sold

3 I FOMOed

4 I held on and didn’t cut losses.

But what I’ve lost I belive has made me a better and smarter trader, but time will tell , as far as trading goes I’m still a newb

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Just now, cancerian said:

as i said earlier bro whatever i buy starts going down , my portfolio is down more than 200% in the last few months ,i regret selling my bitcoin and Ethereum

Do not be disappointed, the market always gives very good opportunities, you have already taken your experience learning, recovering is what you have left.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

2 I panic sold

3 I FOMOed

But what I’ve lost I belive has made me a better and smarter trader, but time will tell , as far as trading goes I’m still a newb

The best teacher in our lives is our experience! this is the that teaches us everything from worst to best.

1 minute ago, phabulu said:

Trading is really hard, someone asked here about full time trade, people do trade for a few hours and became like you, it's very hard.

Imagine full time

Never wanna do it full time, pain in the ass and too much work to do.

4 minutes ago, cancerian said:

LOL we are never getting back to those old days ,ahhhh

Cryptocurrency is something we dont expect and always surprise us! 

I can feel this. Crypto is ficle anyway but altcoins are another beast. I've put my heart and soul into alts that have cost my my ass. 

• +1 1

25 minutes ago, Madara said:

Its like a lottery nowadays in order to find that lucky one alt who is gonna perform well daily or weekly

Well instead of playing this lottery one can set a goal for the contest we have 😊

Winning some BTC is not going to be that bad. Who cares about 2k+ (-few good coin) altcoins?

• +1 1

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Well instead of playing this lottery one can set a goal for the contest we have 😊

Winning some BTC is not going to be that bad. Who cares about 2k+ (-few good coin) altcoins?

Hard for new registered members to compete with those who are on the first 5. Some of us here just came to have fun and share what we know and learn what we don't.

Just now, Madara said:

Hard for new registered members to compete with those who are on the first 5. Some of us here just came to have fun and share what we know and learn what we don't.

The game has not finished yet. If you do not run then you will never start the competition. Well no one is pushing anyone but I think it worth a try. 

• +5 1

6 minutes ago, cancerian said:

yeah, 2018 spring until july was fun almost for everyone who invested into crypto
but it was the opposite much different this year
i got reeeeekt , but as you said earlier day trading is not for everyone (not for me)

never lose hope ,learn research and come back stronger mate you are still young take these things as hard lessons

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

The game has not finished yet. If you do not run then you will never start the competition. Well no one is pushing anyone but I think it worth a try. 

Like I said. I'm not here to compete for the 1 BTC bounty so I won't bother myself with that. I'm here to help to forum grow and maintain a normal quality posts and share my info about cryptocurrencies . But anyway good luck for those who are chasing it as it takes a lot of time in order to achieve a big amount of quality posts.

Edited by Madara
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

10 minutes ago, Simon said:

2 I panic sold

3 I FOMOed

as they say "1BTC=1BTC" and i learned this the hard way ,but i totally agree with you these things makes us better smarter and stronger , best of luck to you too

9 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

which contest are you talking about?

• -1 1

3 minutes ago, cancerian said:

which contest are you talking about?

Really you are not aware of it?

My surprise: 

I think this topic needed in the sticky of this board.

Edited by xBDT Script
  • -2 1
  • -1 1

8 minutes ago, hideome said:

never lose hope ,learn research and come back stronger mate you are still young take these things as hard lessons

leave that shit
im gonna date the shit outta this girl and buy us a mansion with my rsr profits
why won't she message me backkkkk

• -4 1
  • -3 2
  • -2 1
  • -1 3