Alt trading ruined me mentally - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cancerian

Alt trading ruined me mentally

Try to trade only on bitcoin, I think this will help you recapture the money that you have already lost on altcoin trading.

Sometimes it all comes down to timing. When trading alt you should have a trade line, once the value of the alt reaches that line then dispose of it and cut your losses.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Then you can try bitcoin, if it's still ruining you mentally, then crypto trading is not your thing. I think you should find something else to do about your investment. Better than ruining yourself more and lose more too. Are you sure you're making a good trading? I mean no mistakes and all? You can minimized or prevent those mistakes and losses, though.

Trading needs self-confidence, patience, not to rush and greed, so you have to develop these things and not stay in constant contact with the price of currencies

• Useful or interesting 2

THINK POSITIVE

8 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

Trading needs self-confidence, patience, not to rush and greed, so you have to develop these things and not stay in constant contact with the price of currencies

To be a successful and good trader, you must have some qualities in you, namely patience and lack of haste, as well as conviction in the first profit and lack of greed
She knows how to analyze

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/6/2019 at 7:37 PM, cancerian said:

im so anxious
alts trading ruined me financially and mentally aswell
i don't even care about crypto anymore and i once told myself that i would  never say those words but i just did it folks  😁

Well, a lot of traders may have gone through such a stage of losses, but only those who have worked hard and not despair have continued and have achieved the success they dream about, so do not despair my friend and try to study the reason for your losses to develop yourself.

On 10/6/2019 at 10:37 PM, cancerian said:

im so anxious
i don't even care about crypto anymore and i once told myself that i would  never say those words but i just did it folks  😁

This happened to me too when i was starting, i lost almost everything i put in. And it was too time consuming that it ended up consuming me. Sometimes it's good to take a step back and lower your investment and relax.

no doubt that trading can ruin you mentally but you must have patience to be able to invest your money by analizing the markets of cryptocurrencies maybe at some point you will lose money but if you invest long term you will have better profits,the results do not come in a short term.

im so anxious

Bad time bad thinking that is all take a break then get back when you feel better.. Good luck..

To be frank, everyone is destroying someone like you from crypto, especially in the past two years. Now it is time to collect results and it will be great for everyone, do not despair.

in fact, it is very stressful to make a good trading and get out of it you have to follow the market constantly, the same goes for a private wallet to not lose money you must always follow the quotes...

20 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

in fact, it is very stressful to make a good trading and get out of it you have to follow the market constantly, the same goes for a private wallet to not lose money you must always follow the quotes...

Following the market constantly is not stressful for me, it is enjoyable and exciting. It is like you are entering a competition against prices to see which position wins compared to others. Trading is not an automatic process, it requires activity and decision-making. You can't expect to buy a coin and leave it alone to bring profit to your wallet. Don't forget that trading is not an employment contract, it is a kind of investment that should be managed with full attention and awareness.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 10/7/2019 at 2:37 AM, cancerian said:

im so anxious

Cryptocurrency trading is highly risk, we can't deny it, i personally got a struggle, not at the first time but at this time too, the market movement pattern tends to be a random and we must always updated with those news related to it.

it is indeed now not easy to change crypto, lots desires to be prepared. If we are lacking in instruction it is most effective natural that some humans after experiencing a loss while trading may have a massive impact on their mental and economic. So my recommendation for newbie do not bounce into the world of crypto trading earlier than you've got an intensive instruction.

Calm down my friend You should not make crazy or unthinking investments. You must study the market well and not make large investments unless you have experience. Research well, document yourself and learn from your bad plays.

On 10/7/2019 at 12:37 AM, cancerian said:

im so anxious

If you buy the fake coins whihc is scammers create than this is your fault becasue in the crypto market you need to be invest your money in the good coins always and now the time that you need to be buy the ALT top coins and safe them becasue soon the market is going to high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that through success and hard work, one can succeed.  So you should take some time to relax or rest your crypto and figure out your mistake.  Which will help you prevent damage.

Dear you need to start step by step with time you will get more experience, for this reason you to start with a little quantity of money dont invest or trade with a lot money of course you will ruin your mental. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I am very sorry that you feel that way, I don't know what happened to you, but surely you will recover and you will use this experience to improve, encourage friend.

I don't really trade altcoins because you can never assure that you'll be profitable with that and you can never have it's higher value alk the time. It's too risky.

Actually I don't like alt trading. Because it is very much problematic. That's why I don't try alt trading.

That is all actual for bitcoin.We paintings at any Company and that they deliver us payment it's far physical forex but crypto is virtual currency.And every amount of currency is traceable all the way again to when it became first mined.People leap on these rocks and they are snout, and they allow pass in their fingers without going in advance. You shouldn't be ashamed of doing this because a lot of people face this kind of problems.

Just now, Angel queen said:

I am sorry to hear that, friend 😕 .Trading is a really hard thing to learn, this will take a lot of time to master or to be good at.It is indeed not easy to trade crypto, much needs to be prepared. .......

If trading is so hard, and risk for people who does not have the skills, why newbies are flocking ti cryptoworld?

im so anxious

Personally I stopped trading alts. I never bought after mid 2018 again and if I'm getting paid in one for services, I'm instantly selling and adding to my Bitcoin position. I've also lost a lot from altcoins and I can't even say I profited from them much. I completely understand you though.

In my opinion, yes it can harm you mentally. Sometime its price suddenly goes down. You can lost your money if you  have not patience in this matter then you will suffer from depression.