Alt trading ruined me mentally - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cancerian

Alt trading ruined me mentally

I also have had a lot of dissapointments with the altcoin trading. One time I get lucky with a trade and think I can do it again only to find another dissapointment. Unlocking the altcoin means you have to invest too much buy in many different dips and wait for price to pump after years. If they do, otherwise you risked for nothing and lost all your money.

• +3 1

There is no assurance whether you would come out to be a profitable trader or loss making trader. So when you enter the world of cryptocurrencies you yourself should be mentally prepared in order to face any challenges that may come your way. It is risky and it will definitely take your effort and time. so make sure that you do your own research and analysis before making decisions regarding cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is the problem with altcoins. They have the illussion that you can make money from them, but in fact you can be happy if you are not lose a lot. I too had some hopes for altcoins but playing safe is better. There will always be the 100x coins but we won't know about them as nobody will hold them except the developers and when we learn them they will be pumped already.

• +3 1

By reading the comments I have understood that altcoins are really not the best investment as of now. especially at a time like this when the price of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoins especially are about to fall, I was thinking about investing into altcoins.

In my opinion you started crypto trading right after joining crypto currency. You must have gained experience and knowledge about how the price trends of coins work.

• +2 1

Unfortunately, because you entered this field without knowledge, in addition to your ignorance of the basics of digital currencies and trading on them, of course, you will lose a lot because you are ignorant of this field. All your investments will be with kindness and luck and not enough analysis and study for that.be careful

• +1 1

The best way to trade in crypto currencies is to trade in Alt coins, you can get as much profit as you can in alt coins but you are saying that its not good for you so i meant it that you are not doing this well

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/7/2019 at 12:37 AM, cancerian said:

im so anxious
alts trading ruined me financially and mentally aswell
i don't even care about crypto anymore and i once told myself that i would  never say those words but i just did it folks  😁

There is no need to be anxious just wait and think broadly you can go for other currencies and best one is bitcoins.keep cool and keep calm and trade with proper knowledge you will definitely be stress free.

You don't seem to be mentally stable anyway but altcoin trading didn't ruin you, you probably need therapy and quickly as from all the posts I've read you are suffering from many problems and you are being a moron in the forum.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:37 PM, cancerian said:

im so anxious
alts trading ruined me financially and mentally aswell
i don't even care about crypto anymore and i once told myself that i would  never say those words but i just did it folks  😁

There is a friend so many times I have lost in the DICE game of yobit and I have thought like you and here you see me working to obtain more coins, one in life is going to find many failures but the important thing is to learn from them and know how to get up with more Force than before and move on...

In the event that you'd prefer to investigate, market accurately,

fundamentally do it right using Bitcoin, it's the one straightforward which can embrace various investigation, certain financial exchanges which incorporate Monaro, ETH, might just be prevalent, nonetheless ,

Bitcoin is vastly improved, even so the Altcoins is absolutely predominant that will showcase essentially.

thanks for your post.....

On 12/5/2020 at 7:09 PM, mohamedpc1 said:

Unfortunately, because you entered this field without knowledge, in addition to your ignorance of the basics of digital currencies and trading on them, of course, you will lose a lot because you are ignorant of this field. All your investments will be with kindness and luck and not enough analysis and study for that.be careful

The number to be addressed is that in any act of investment there's always a two sides which is the gaining and losing aspect, and those that gain for their calculation right and true, and those that fail may fail to learn from the experienced thus taking an uncalculated risk

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sorry for that, but try to learn where things go wrong and learn how to solve the problem, and if you can't waste time on it anymore then choose another coin to trade with, there are allot of coins to use in trading. 

Before to start trading you need to learn how to trade and how to choose some coins you can't trade all coins and tokens, when you have knowledge you can also learn how to analyse the chart to see where to buy or sell

Friend, every cryptographic trader has lost large amounts of money for operations that they thought they would win, but there is no discouragement in trading, you win as you can also lose, this is a very volatile business and therefore it is totally risky, so I can Recommend is to look for information before doing any operation, review the graphs and never get carried away by the alerts in the various commercial forums remember that you are the one who does the operation, nobody else, therefore you have to know what you have to do.

• +2 1

We must be careful to take appropriate decisions while trading in cryptocurrencies, as we must strive to study all possibilities that may occur to us during the work and be keen on organizing our time in order to Make a successful trade

No, my dear friend, you do not have to surrender to anything or be weak in front of him. Be strong and have wisdom and mind that you can choose the best for you in this coding, and no one spoils your mind. Everything in this forum you get profits from.

Trading with altcoins should choose altcoins that are truly profitable, lest you buy worthless altcoins. There are so many altcoins that have no value, so you need to be smart about what coins to buy and trade. My advice is to buy well-known coins so that your trades don't suffer losses. Losing will break your mind and think crypto trading is not profitable.

• +1 1

Roshith this is very sad news I want to so just you that when you go for that trading and for the investment you should to get the proper knowledge about that investment and trading without knowledge and experience you cannot survive in the business field

what happened with you dear? how is it possible? you must have made some of the mistakes or you might have not followed the instructions for the trading.

• +2 1

that is hard reality when you are in some kind of business and you are losing everything in that business that make the heart broken people in the long term. I am with you my friend.

Its very easy to loss on altcoin trading and that is why i don't trade on altcoin i prefer making my trading with bitcoin and ethereum, all i have to say is that don't loss hope because you loss on a trade when ever you loss take it as a faith and focus on another one, never admit failure in any circumstances

• +4 1

well actually some of the times you lose your money in business because it is business and in your business you lose as well with the earning so I think you should take it as the loss and take a new start

• +1 1

My friend i don't like trading at altcoin at all. I like to trade in bitcoins because the price of bitcoin fluctuates very fast in which we can make a lot of money but in Altcoin this is not all. And we cannot predict about the oAltcoin at all. Will its price go down when its price goes up. I have not only traded in Altcoin, but I only love trading in bitcoins only. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

People should always be aware that crypto currency is a very volatile business you can make profit and also make a huge loss at any time, so you have to calculate your risk and be sure you can afford the risk especially trading altcoin you have to make research because some of them are not profitable