Losing private keys: - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Majd103

Losing private keys:

Yes what is our private key in crypto currency, it is very important.  Because with this private key we can actually trade our currencies, so if private key is lost then it will disrupt our currency transactions.  So private key is what everyone needs to be protected and that is very important.

Loosing private key is  just forgetting our all the coins whatever we stored in our wallet or exchanges.to avoid this problem we must write our private keys in our private note pad.in case we lost private keys then we are able to recover our accounts or wallets

if you lost you private key or keystore file you cant access to your coins and tokens its mean you will lose all of your money.i suggest you to always have a backup of your private key and keep it safe.dont save your private key in your phone or keep it other devices too.

On 1/19/2020 at 12:08 AM, Majd103 said:

It is considered a fatal flaw in the cryptocurrency market where it becomes impossible to access your portfolio neither you nor the project that you invested in.

Yes, we already know that and also discussed it often. I am bored if you continue to make a post that is not qualified.

Private keys are the most significant in any wallet, in the event that you lost your keys, at that point you can bid farewell to your coins, since it is difficult to recuperate them, it is highly unlikely to do that, so keep you private key in some place protected and simple to discover, to abstain from hacking and overlooking

If you lose keys do not appraoch you account and not see blance in account. Therefore it is more risky and dangerous for the member if he lost their keys and not axcess to account.

5 minutes ago, Sweaty said:

No keys, no currency .. If you've lost your private key, you have lost all your funds now because you have no way to recover your private key and then you end it yourself.

Yes, an example is the recent curse of Satoshi Nakamoto towards Peter Schiff, who for a long time condemned Bitcoin and bought it anyway - and then a miracle happened !!! I just lost all the bitcoins I ever owned. My wallet somehow messed up, and my password is no longer valid. So now, bitcoin not only has no value, but also has no market value. I knew that owning bitcoin is a bad idea, but I never thought it was so bad😂

Снимок экрана 2020-01-21 в 9.50.05.png

What is online wallet private is something that allows you to access your own account and without it you will not be able to access your online wallet and therefore I think all of these typesIf you use what has been done in your school online, you must save a notepad in your private key.

Some times people lose his or her private keys which is very bad because if other person knows it would be bad because he might access messages and other things ,private  key is sometimes help you to decrypt the encrypted message send by the others.and it is encrypted using public keys.

the worst thing that can ever happen to you is you losing your access to your wallet and losing the private key is very bad thats why we make hard copies from it and keep it safe.

if you lost your private key you cannot open this again. because there is no way to restart your private key. So you have to more careful about your private key. currency business is open and new playground for hackers. 

Yes, I agree with the OP that the private key is very important because without that we cannot access the assets we have. Therefore we must protect the private key so that it doesn't lose 

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/19/2020 at 1:48 AM, Roomi said:

Private keys are not only keys these are your funds. There is no possible way to recover your funds without private keys and i think this should not be take negative instead it should be carefully handled.

Yes mate, this private key is very important because you cannot retrieve your coins if this key will lose, i experienced it by not copying the private key and i just download my wallet file and my wallet file are lose so that all of my coins will be not getting back.

if you lost your private keys is like you lost your future because if you using digital currencies and linked with passwords or private keys you must carefully take care of those keys its your key to your future if you holding a money that stored with ewallets that is important so make. sure you secure and list down if needed.

If you loose your private keys your fund gone and private keys not recoverable always write your private keys in a dairy and don't share with anyone.

There is no way to recover it even you need an expert hacker, they can not access your wallet. so you should place your private key in a safe places.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

We must be aware of what is private.  Because once hackers can hack it we have to suffer a lot to recover it so we will always try to stay away from hacar and use strong password.

This private keys is sometimes hard to manage according to my experience especially I am busy person. But this keys is the protector and the way to access your coins so please take care this stuffs.

if anyone lost his private key which is used to access a wallet then he cant recover it and so he need to make double back up for any wallet private key.

On 1/18/2020 at 6:08 PM, Majd103 said:

It is considered a fatal flaw in the cryptocurrency market where it becomes impossible to access your portfolio neither you nor the project that you invested in.

simply for this reason all people have to use a wallet where you are the one who owns his private keys. because if you put your founds in online wallet or exchanges those founds could be easily stolen by hackers.

"not your keys, not your coins"

• Useful or interesting 1

Losing your private keys is the biggest mistake you can make in the crypto world cause to will be no way for you to retrieve it and your crypto assets will be lost forever, many coins can't be access anymore because the private keys to these wallets are lost.

Yes i have also heard about it from many users that its very impossible to reload your account after forgetting your account password or keys so its better to right somewhere or to save such passwords and keyps with google so that you could never face such problems.

Losing private key means losing your all money. And you can't recover your key too. So you must be careful about this. As much as you work is important for you and your key is more than important. So you must keep your key safe.         

Losing private key is losing your funds. And it will be hard to regain back as there are no other way to find your private key unless you will remember it or write it in a secret place. This is why we need to be careful with our accountabilities 

On 1/18/2020 at 7:08 PM, Majd103 said:

Flaw is most definitely a wrong word for it. Addresses would be hacked all the time if you could find away to access it some other way. If you don't want to be responsible of your own private key, you should just use fiat money because only centralized services provide custodial services for you.