Losing private keys: - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Majd103

Losing private keys:

On 1/18/2020 at 7:08 PM, Majd103 said:

It is considered a fatal flaw in the cryptocurrency market where it becomes impossible to access your portfolio neither you nor the project that you invested in.

It is a fatal flaw. It isn't considered as it means you lost all your money if you lose the private keys. This represents access to your cryptocurrency and the ability to spend them. The loss of private keys resulted in Bitcoins lost and for some users it meant hundred of millions of dollars worth of fortune lost.

if you lost your private kay than you can't recove rit so the only way is to just recover platfromrs password and email and get access to bitcoin properly. the secret keys for bitcoin wallet are for recovering if something happens

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

You cannot do anything without your private keys. You must backup all your keys from the yobit platform and the private folder and put those keys in a safe place and never forget where you put them. In order to continue here.

• +2 1

Do not forget the loss of private words, you lose the ability to access the wallets, and thus the servers remain in the wallet, as well as the websites and platforms, so forgetting the special passwords or passwords will lose the ability to enter our accounts, so it must be kept on multiple copies and distributed in different places.

• +2 1

My dear friends we should be careful because when you lose your private keys of your wallet that means you can lose your money too therefore its important to take care and keep our private keys safe to avoid losing access to our wallets or accounts forever.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Xantosis said:

My dear friends we should be careful because when you lose your private keys of your wallet that means you can lose your money too therefore its important to take care and keep our private keys safe to avoid losing access to our wallets or accounts forever.

Dear losing your private key is is same as losing your amount in the wallet there nothing can be done until you don't have private key I know about this matter even u studied it so be careful with you private key keep it in different areas..

19 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Dear losing your private key is is same as losing your amount in the wallet there nothing can be done until you don't have private key I know about this matter even u studied it so be careful with you private key keep it in different areas..

I currently don't have private wallet now but I will make sure I write my private key in different locations do that I can get access to it whenever I am interested in it because losing funds in crypto is heart touching.

Regularly assuming your private keys are lost, you've lamentably lost the capacity to sell or move the crypto reserves appended to those keys implying that you can't get to your crypto wallet since private key resembles a wallet secret word..

I think in this cryptocurrency adventure is not easy like fiat money banks, maybe when you lost your credit or debit card key or password, the bank can help you to provide you a new, but in crypto currency you lost your private keys for ever.

I read a short time ago an article talking about a person who lost the key to his wallet that contains a large number of Bitcoin, this is a really sad loss . So we have to keep the private key in a safe place and it is also better to keep more than one copy to increase safety .

On 1/18/2020 at 7:08 PM, Majd103 said:

It is considered a fatal flaw in the cryptocurrency market where it becomes impossible to access your portfolio neither you nor the project that you invested in.

Indeed, there are many people I have read about them who have lost the secret keys to their wallets, that this is really flawed in their rights and may cause heart strokes and heart stopping, especially if it contains a lot of bitcoin.

• +5 1

It's like losing your credit card information to someone else, that's how bad it is when it comes to losing your private keys. Because it's a key to keep your balance, funds or money safe and sounds from someone else. And you should have known better to take better care of your things such as the private key.

On 4/14/2021 at 10:40 AM, Xantosis said:

I currently don't have private wallet now but I will make sure I write my private key in different locations do that I can get access to it whenever I am interested in it because losing funds in crypto is heart touching.

Dear we should care of these things very carefully because it can hurt if we loss private key as I have private key of some wallet but I save it in different locations and I don't want to loss it so it's good to have in different locations..

It would be a serious mistake to lose your private keys because it means that everything you had deposited in your wallet has been lost. We must pay attention to the advice of Crypto experts who repeatedly tell us to keep their private keys apart, in a secure notebook, because if your laptop or android is damaged, they have ways to recover it.

7 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Dear we should care of these things very carefully because it can hurt if we loss private key as I have private key of some wallet but I save it in different locations and I don't want to loss it so it's good to have in different locations..

Dear friend, aside writing the private key down in a note book which other way do you think one can save his/her private key so they can get access to it whenever they may need it to accomplish a transaction.

It would be a fatal fault. As they are not only keys, it's you savings and investment. I heard about a guy who lost his wallet keys which contains a number of Bitcoins. Nobody can help him to restore his funds. If i were him, i would have a heart attack for sure.

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, of course I do not want to experience the feeling of losing the private key, maybe I will lose hope if I lose my coins and can no longer access them

• +1 1

في 18/1/2020 الساعة 19:48 قال رومي:

المفاتيح الخاصة ليست مفاتيح فقط هي أموالك. .

you are right. Because if someone loses their private key in his wallet, all his money is gone. So everyone should secure their own keys as possible. And they should not share the account information in order not to be stolen by scammers and not trust anyone either

I think that this is the worst thing that can happen to any investor in the field of cryptocurrencies, it means that you lose all of your currencies and not be able to return them again.

• +3 1

On 1/18/2020 at 10:08 PM, Majd103 said:

Yes obviously dude losing private key is not acceptable in any case it mean that you have lose everything and you will left empty-handed so it's important to have safe your private keys and passwords 

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for this important warning to everyone, that losing the private key leads to losing your money in that wallet, you must keep your private key in a safe place away from the hackers and if you want to do format your PC you must transfer your private key to another place. 

When your account want safe and secure the account exchange gives access give private key to operate your account when you loss the key you can't recover the key its generate once one and the exchange not give another key you loss your earning and your deposits its mean the account is freezing no one operate the account so be Care your key store in 4 or 5 place to recover next time...

if you lost your private kay than you can't recove rit so the only way is to just recover platfromrs password and email and get access to bitcoin properly. the secret keys for bitcoin wallet are for recovering if something happens

Edited by Saberali
  • +2 1

Do not forget the loss of private words, you lose the ability to access the wallets, and thus the servers remain in the wallet, as well as the websites and platforms, so forgetting the special passwords or passwords will lose the ability to enter our accounts, so it must be kept on multiple copies and distributed in different places.

• +2 1

If someone lose his private key that shows that his losing almost all of his investment and any other benefit private key is very important and very necessary in every where when it comes to forums like this and it need to be secure for better participation ahead.