What is the best wallet online Litecoin - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
max2020

What is the best wallet online Litecoin

Hello guys, happy day
I have some Litecoin on some free sites
I would like a Litecoin wallet online
And there are low fees for sending

5 hours ago, max2020 said:

Hello, after receiving many suggestions I will use coinbase
I have already looked for it and found it highly recommended
Thank you very much for the good opinions that helped me to choose the right option

Hello! Yes, the coinbase wallet is not bad at all and has a convenient convenient version for the phone, it is also possible to store the lightcoin on it.

Try using abra wallet the wallets have no withdrawal fees plus you get interest if you hold you coins there or you can use binance for a wallet you can also trade using binance.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 1/19/2020 at 6:44 PM, Crypto_trader said:

I suggest you coinbase is one of good wallet to save your litecoin

Coinbase wallet is excellent for all crypto currency storing. the wallet is highly secured and the user interface of this wallet is very much popular to all.

Litecoin is well known crypto currency and popular also so we need trusted wallet to store this coin I suggests coinbase is the best wallet to store any coin to store and cryptonater also good  safe and secure wallet to store litecoin its provide strong security to our account present litecoin good price to buy and hold in future it gives good return

2 hours ago, Afroz said:

In my opinion the best wallet for Litecoin is Coinbase.  This wallet is very credible for cryptocurrency.  Millions of people are using this wallet.

Coinbase wallet is very much popular now for storing any kinds of crypto coin. ltc can be stored in coinbase wallet with high security.

In my opinion the Yobit wallet is the best. I make money through it. It is very safe and easy to withdraw money.

There have wallets that's support only litecoin but I do not recommended them that's so I mostly use those trusted mult coins wallets such as coinomi

Use trust wallet it is easy to use and have everything you want and it is secured from binance . save the phrase in  multi account or places..

With Litecoin you have, you want a safe and low-cost wallet, there are many good wallets that can hold Litecoin for you, not to mention coinbase, coinomi and blockchain wallets ...

The bets wallet for litecoin would be coinbase. Cause it's really easy to use and also it pays you profit if the market rises up. So it's really good. 

the best wallet in my opinion is coinbase and also called which is one of the best and most trusted cryptocurrency storing wallet and in coinbase you can do trading or any other investing things in coinbase

In my opinion i think Coinbase wallet is best for Litecoin.You can very easily keep your Litecoin in this wallet

I recommend you to use coinbase wallet because I these websites are mainly using in these coins and never will goes to scam or hacked till end of the world.

5 hours ago, Ismail4886 said:

In my opinion i think Coinbase wallet and Blockchain wallet are both best for Litecoin. You can very easily keep your Litecoin in this wallet. I recommend you use it.

Blockchain needs a lot of time in conversion transactions and I would recommend the Yobit or Binance platform

On 1/19/2020 at 12:52 AM, max2020 said:

Hello guys, happy day

I think the best Litecoin wallet is the Ledger Nano S, it the most secure and robust way to store them. It not only allows you to control your private keys, but they are also controlled in an offline environment. The Ledger Nano S is the most popular hardware wallet available, and it supports Litecoin. It has a backup seed key and a pin code feature. This is how you can restore your funds in case something goes wrong with your hardware device. 

On 1/18/2020 at 10:52 PM, max2020 said:

Hello guys, happy day

I used many wallet for Litcoin transaction and holding.For my experience only coinomi wallet transactions fee are very liw rather then others wallet. But Litcoin transactions time not so different others wallet transactions. Now I using atomic wallet because here list  many token  rather then others wallet.       

You need to transfer money in any secure litecoin wallet.I suggest you blockchain and coinbase wallets. These wallets I personaly use.these are safe and secure.

On 1/18/2020 at 10:37 PM, max2020 said:

Hello guys, happy day

Just download blockchain or coinbase both wallet are fully secured and provide best platform to store coins and you can use them to pay in different sites and stores, if you like to trade them then put it in yobit

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

With Litecoin it is really simple, many wallets meet it. Coinbase wallets or blockchain are fine with Litecoin. Please try one of the two wallets above

for litecoin you can use coinbase wallet because coinbase provide most normal fees for sending litecoin.

you have to pay 420 latoshi for withdrawn litecoin to ay other wallets.

Look for low fees use Atomic wallet that will be more better for you because we are making money we need to thinks also about the fees. some wallet takes alpt of fees but Atomic take less..

• Useful or interesting 1

For an online wallet, Yobit is the best choice. It is a website based wallet where one can store any crypto coins safely. Withdrawal from yobit is easy