Bitcoin will double in price this year! - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Bitcoin will double in price this year!

I hope that and Bitcoin succeeds in multiplying this year and is not affected by the Corona virus and the world’s crises at the moment, but I think it will increase significantly

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/12/2020 at 8:46 PM, Victhor0 said:

You are right, because this year looks very promising for bitcoin and am sure the prices might even tripple and also see a it's popularity and usage will increase world wide.

I hope the price reach up to 10000$ this year. 

If that thing happen I will not waste the opportunity to sell my coins  because that's a lot of money when converted. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I see that your topic posted on 18 January of this year 2020, at this date the price of Bitcoin was around 8900 USD so if you say Bitcoin will double in price this year, so according to your opinion will be 17800 USD, this is impossible to occur with this actual situation, just if there is a miracle.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 2/6/2020 at 2:37 PM, noor job boy said:

yeah,I am also believe that bitcoin can hit double price in this year .There are many possibilities to Bitcoin double in this years.

I agree with you because halving is going to take place in some days people are giving signal on telegram Twitter to buy Bitcoin at any price after halving it can easily touch $12000 

I believe on that because right now is see the potential of btc because of good increase in price in the market. And i believe that the bull run comes soon i always being positive everytime whether there's a bitcoin halving or its price is increasing. Never loose hope on that i believe that soon we are all earn good because the price of btc we are holding or investing will double or maybe triple in its price.

• +1 1

Can be because at the end of 2019 bitcoin price was only 6500$ and now its price goes to 9400$ soon we can saw its price goes to 13000$ USD in some more month's of 2020. So it's good year for whole crypto world because its price volatility makes interested for each investors and traders of crypto market. 

i believe bitcoin price will increase but not that much , it costs now 9200-9300$ and i am sure it will reach 15000$ but at the end of the year maybe not the first quarter cause that is impossible

On 1/19/2020 at 12:43 AM, sohaib said:

One of the Crypto Twitter survey says that; 75% people think that Bitcoin price will double in 2020. 

so guys and gils, what are your expectations regarding this?

My expectations are to cross 10k line by the end of 1st quarter of 2020. 

Well, your expectation that it will cross 10000 dollars in the end of 1st quarter of the year is absolutely right. As we can see, we are now seeing it. It already have a value of $10000. But I don't think that it will reach doubled value this year. It is because halving is near and most of us are predicting that it will go down very low. So expecting that it will doubled now, is impossible.

I also have a strong faith about that, i hope bitcoin will reach up to 12,000 dollars or more in this year. Am just working harder in trading so that i can have good amount for sell when price will keep growing.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/18/2020 at 7:43 PM, sohaib said:

One of the Crypto Twitter survey says that; 75% people think that Bitcoin price will double in 2020. 

I am not sure about it, because due to this pandemic virus its hard to predict the price to rich its double, but i hope it increases because we all are waiting this time to come, even bitcoin halving didn't do anything.

On 1/18/2020 at 5:43 PM, sohaib said:

Well, the bitcoin price is not affect by what the majority thinks. I did not say you are wrong, in fact I also believe to start seeing some bullish moves later this year. My prediction is us seeing the price in up to 5 folds by 2021, just my opinion. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

6 minutes ago, kundupomi2993 said:

In my experience it is not impossible that the market value of Bitcoin will double this year.  However, I do not think that the market value of Bitcoin will double. Although the market value of Bitcoin is increasing, it will not increase so much that it will double.

That is right everything is possible in this world, no doubt BTC can also reach the double price of currently price. But it is not exaggeration to say that maybe we will see it at the end of the year. Maybe it can also take a bit of long time. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My friend, we are now in the seventh month of 2020 and the price of bitcoin is still ranging between $ 9000 and $ 10,000, perhaps at the end of this year the price of bitcoin doubles and reaches $ 20,000 but this is an expectation and may be wrong

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin doubled in May because Bitcoin hashes will decrease, so demand will fall and the Bitcoin market will go down. This is a sign of an upcoming rally but for me, I think it is just a normal movement of bitcoin

Bitcoin price is really difficult to predict but base on the previous history of halving event that took place some years back bitcoin price do rise rapidly after some months of halving and many professional traders have also predicted that bitcoin can reach $20,000 by end of the year, so I hope this happens so that many investors can make good profit.

• +1 1

your expectings were right my friend it already crossed the 10k and now the expectings is to reach 20k by the end of the year , myself i believe this is going to happen and new coins will increase too

On 7/4/2020 at 12:23 PM, gloria10yqj said:

Bitcoin doubled in May because Bitcoin hashes will decrease, so demand will fall and the Bitcoin market will go down. This is a sign of an upcoming rally but for me, I think it is just a normal movement of bitcoin

Hash rate dropped significantly after the halvening, but lately it recovered and not hash is making a new ATH each day again. It is all up to the new hardware (ASICs) and how fast they are delivered to miners. Certainly new miners enter and I am following some of them to find news on what is going on. Bitmain has many problems as there is an internal power struggle between Jihan Wu and Micree Zhan. This has reduced the new ASICs sales as production and distribution was limited lately.

Actually you are right, 2020 was portrayed and predicted as a year of BTC and Crypto currency in general. And earlier this year that was majority believe thinking BTC Will double it price or goes beyond the price it has ever rise to considering past years halving. But this year was seemingly different because BTC value was stroke down by global pandemic corona virus. But nevertheless BTC is able to recover to a very good price. And this gives me more confidence to say may be the forecast might be true.

• -2 1

bitcoin successful crosed $10K in first quarter of 2020 , but after that bitcoin start dumping in market . 3rd quarter of 2020 is really best for bitcoin , now bitcoin is tradable on $11500+ in market . their are good chance that bitcoin touch a great value in 2021 . bitcoin may be crossed or touch $13K Till end of 2020 .

• Useful or interesting 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

If we consider bitcoin value a few months ago (which was under $4K), we can already claim easily that bitcoin value has not only doubled but also tripled this year! But if we take bitcoin value from last year (which was between $7K and $8K in December 2019), then bitcoin has only managed to increase 1.5x since last year. So, when we are talking about price doubling, we should state clearly what is our starting point. Bitcoin has had many various values this year. For example, doubling $7000 will be much different than $5000! This question remains to be answered.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

From the start of the year we haven't doubled yet. I think it was around 8k so we will require to break 16k, which is something possible but will require certain publicity and increased retail exposure. Also it will probably require to avoid another major dip as the one that happened in March.

Я уверен, что биток не вырастит в два раза в этом году... Это не реально мне кажется

• +5 1

2 minutes ago, SergePhobia said:

Я уверен, что биток не вырастит в два раза в этом году... Это не реально мне кажется

Я так вообще жду что он упадет в два раза..

• +5 2

Just now, Anastaisha said:

Я так вообще жду что он упадет в два раза..

Ну это вряд ли... Когда все ждут, он обычно не падает. Да и в два раза упасть это повторение марта. Не думаю

• +5 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.