This website claims to give free 0.002 btc for signing up - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

This website claims to give free 0.002 btc for signing up

While I was searching on the web for good sites to trade in. I happen to see this website called https://executium.com . It claims that it will give you 0.002 bitcoins for just signing up. It said that I could withdraw the commission balance. But I don't seem to get how the site works. If anyone wants to try this site or have already tried and used it. Can you please tell me how it works? Thank you in advance.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

If the site 0.002 BTC for signup than can it be just for trading or they give nd we withdraw the money becuse if they give us this amount for trading and if we make good profit than on that time this exchange will give us our profit at the withdraw time or they make more rules for us.

Join The Crypto Airdrops on my website and get free coins and also get profit through trading on Forex and Crypto Signals

مرحبًا
هل حصل أي شخص على 0.002 لأنني لا أفهم كيفية الحصول على هذا المبلغ وأيضًا ما هي القواعد أو الشروط
شكرًا لك

☺️☺️☺️

1 hour ago, FlyWithHani said:

hello, I guess it is a scam and all sites like that are scam too you won't be able to withdraw that money because no one gives money for free

best wishes 

Thanks for the advise but the site looks really legit. It has so much good features that scam websites wouldn't even afford to have. But what do we know? Maybe it is maybe it's not.

On 1/18/2020 at 7:44 PM, Adiegumabao said:

While I was searching on the web for good sites to trade in. I happen to see this website called https://executium.com . It claims that it will give you 0.002 bitcoins for just signing up. It said that I could withdraw the commission balance. But I don't seem to get how the site works. If anyone wants to try this site or have already tried and used it. Can you please tell me how it works? Thank you in advance.

Still i am not trying of this site but i know that this site is good and when we are going to trade on this site the site will give us good profit to us when we got profit on it and we can easily withdraw our money from this site.

Join The Crypto Airdrops on my website and get free coins and also get profit through trading on Forex and Crypto Signals

I do not understand why or why this website is claiming to pay 0.002 BTC for free to sign up.  Hopefully doing it for the better.

4 hours ago, khan22 said:

Still i am not trying of this site but i know that this site is good and when we are going to trade on this site the site will give us good profit to us when we got profit on it and we can easily withdraw our money from this site.

Well how can you say when you haven't really tried it yet? Also, I have tried the site but I'm still not sure if the site is legit or not.

As a newbie I have not come across such sites in the internet if what they say is true I think it's great I will also blike to try it thanks anyway

On 1/18/2020 at 9:52 PM, FlyWithHani said:

hello, I guess it is a scam and all sites like that are scam too you won't be able to withdraw that money because no one gives money for free

best wishes 

So many scam site will work in the market and these sites will just make the money in the market they are not doing business in the market so just use the old brokers because they re trusted and they give you your profit to you not making any scam with the peoples.

On 1/18/2020 at 10:44 PM, Adiegumabao said:

It’s look like scam to well this only my opinion because it’s cannot be trusted if they offer that kind of amount of bitcoin but it some how I will research about that.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 minutes ago, Gg233 said:

It’s look like scam to well this only my opinion because it’s cannot be trusted if they offer that kind of amount of bitcoin but it some how I will research about that.

Have you tried to sign up? Could you please try to sign up and then tell me what you think? Also they actually just said that the free 0.002 bitcoins is just for commission and I don't really get it.

sorry .. but it looks like scam! do you think that you would be able to withdraw your money from this site? please prove that to us before share anything like that!

Hello brother ! can you prove to us that this site has paid to you ! you dont have to share this with us if they didnt paid to you ! please be sure first !

8 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Hello brother ! can you prove to us that this site has paid to you ! you dont have to share this with us if they didnt paid to you ! please be sure first !

First of all, I'm not a brother lol. Second, I asked if this is legit. I didn't claimed that this site is legit at all. I just wanted for people to try it and tell me what they think about it.

There are a lot of websites on the internet that promise to give you free bitcoin and free money. But think about it, why would this website give free money to everyone? It makes no sense

7 hours ago, Pop70 said:

I don't recommend registering on this kind of websites. They will never let you withdraw you earnings and most of the time the will ask you to compete a KYC and also deposit money. 

Yeah that's what I was afraid of. They even asked for a api key. Is it okay to give api key to some websites? Because if not I should better just delete my account there.

13 hours ago, Abdomash said:

In forex we call it fundamental method, use news/ rumors as guide to decide market direction. This method is opposite from technical method and mostly use for speculation ( not gambling ). Hard to say if you are expert, if I may please share your related news where I can found it? Thank you.

So your want your saying is that this is a strategy if the website so that people would use their website to trade? That's actually pretty smart but what I'm asking is at they really legit?

yet another site claiming that it gives out free bitcoin to simply sign up. Some time ago i went through one of those sites as well and actually did it. And sure enough they did give out the 5$ of bitcoin into my wallet on this website in bitcoin. And then you can get another ten dollars for completing some simple social tasks so i figured this is one that really does what they say they do. So I complete the social tasks leaving a trail of my information along the way and get that into my bitcoin wallet on this site as well. So then I figure I can now easily transfer this out into my own wallet and notice the withdrawal is locked until a certain amount of exchanges have been created and in addition the funds that I earned are not move able for one calendar year. So yes, if it sounds too good to be true it generally always is.

4 hours ago, fila said:

yet another site claiming that it gives out free bitcoin to simply sign up. Some time ago i went through one of those sites as well and actually did it. And sure enough they did give out the 5$ of bitcoin into my wallet on this website in bitcoin. And then you can get another ten dollars for completing some simple social tasks so i figured this is one that really does what they say they do. So I complete the social tasks leaving a trail of my information along the way and get that into my bitcoin wallet on this site as well. So then I figure I can now easily transfer this out into my own wallet and notice the withdrawal is locked until a certain amount of exchanges have been created and in addition the funds that I earned are not move able for one calendar year. So yes, if it sounds too good to be true it generally always is.

I'm so sorry to hear that. This is the reason why we should be really careful when trusting websites. You don't know the sites you sign up are already getting your information.

Oh no, a bot trading site! You know those sites cannot be trusted because a trading bot cannot listen to market factors, e.g. let's say John McAfee says bitcoin is a bad cryptocurrency (he said something like that recently) and then the BTC prices dips as a result. A trading bot is not programmed to listen to events like this and will keep trading at a loss.

Second, a site that claims to give 0.002 btc to everyone, worth $18 right now, will run out of money if thousands of people sign up for it. Think about it, where are they going to get $18 hundred thousands of money from? So websites like these are high risk and you should not trust them with your money.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

16 hours ago, McCree said:

Oh no, a bot trading site! You know those sites cannot be trusted because a trading bot cannot listen to market factors, e.g. let's say John McAfee says bitcoin is a bad cryptocurrency (he said something like that recently) and then the BTC prices dips as a result. A trading bot is not programmed to listen to events like this and will keep trading at a loss.

Second, a site that claims to give 0.002 btc to everyone, worth $18 right now, will run out of money if thousands of people sign up for it. Think about it, where are they going to get $18 hundred thousands of money from? So websites like these are high risk and you should not trust them with your money.

Thank you very much for this. I will definitely take your advise seriously and just not use this. Anyways, they give the 0.002 for just commission and you can't withdraw it. Maybe this is just their technique into scamming people?

9 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

Thank you very much for this. I will definitely take your advise seriously and just not use this. Anyways, they give the 0.002 for just commission and you can't withdraw it. Maybe this is just their technique into scamming people?

Given that it's just a commission, they probably require a much larger minimum amount to withdraw but that is just my speculation and I don't know what the withdrawal minimum is, but whatever commission it gives you is most likely locked for trading use only until you make successful profits from trading.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

12 minutes ago, McCree said:

Given that it's just a commission, they probably require a much larger minimum amount to withdraw but that is just my speculation and I don't know what the withdrawal minimum is, but whatever commission it gives you is most likely locked for trading use only until you make successful profits from trading.

That's actually correct. And they asks my api keys. Is it safe to just give my api keys to an website. Good thing the wallets I use doesn't have any cash on it.

20 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

That's actually correct. And they asks my api keys. Is it safe to just give my api keys to an website. Good thing the wallets I use doesn't have any cash on it.

Whatever API keys they are asking you for are the secret codes that people use to programmatically access the services of a website, using a script. A trading site shouldn't normally ask for your api keys.

still i'm no longer trying of this website online however i realize that this website online is ideal and when we are going to alternate in this website online the web page will supply us excellent profit to us whilst we were given income on it and we can easily withdraw our cash from this web site.