Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ?

No. Because i know in myself that i am not good enough. After reading lots of topics and comments from other experienced member here, i can say that i am not enough for that. I am not confident enough to tackle or make post here as much as they did. Im ok with i am earning now.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -1 1
  • +2 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Maxtron73 said:

Friends just curious if there are any of you who feels like reaching and challenging the best and most popular registered users here on forum ? The best ones have made over 2500 posts !! It is quite difficult and you need to be very determined to challenge them. Well what do you think friends? 

It is admirable to have high ranks but the truth is that higher rank does not always mean higher value content. I have seen some members with lower ranks who have better knowledge than some high rank ones. If you want to learn from posts, don't just focus on the person's rank, pay attention to what he/she has posted. Only members with valuable information in their posts deserve high ranks. It is not worth making thousands of low quality posts to receive reactions and ranks.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

It doesnt really matter if you challenge them by making more spam or not...

The thing is if you post for helping others providing information for their answers and getting answers for yourself by questioning other people.

Some posts should be done for suggestion / information / feedback purposes.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

For me there is no challenge of personal statistics in this Forum, in fact it is better that he has made 10 post but has contributed to the community to make 5000+ post as a filler (useless, bads, repetitives,etc)

In fact I am critical of myself, many of post may not be pleasing to you but I assure you that I try to do my best, it is the way I manage day by day in my offline life.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

This is not far from anyone here, and everything is possible, I remember myself when I was new here and learning from reading expert's topics and now I have more than 3300 posts in my Cryptotalk profile, so you need to be patient that's all

• +1 4
  • +2 2

Yeah for sure ! I just worked here for 5 days and now I have 150 post ! Whan a number ! I never thinks about I can post something like this ! for sure I want to be someone important here 😉

16 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Well what do you think friends? 

Don't aim for post quantity. Aim for quality posts. It doesn't matter if you have a thousand posts, if all of them are non-sense, then it does not really prove something.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 1

Not really but it a challenge to oneself and not a bad idea. Bit it requires lots of dedication both of your time, resources and energy.

I don’t challenge myself now but I would definitely like to challenge myself after few days for reaching the highest of all in this forum. i will try my best

The challenge isn't in the number of posts it's in the quality of the posts, i would challenge myself to create more useful posts

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Friends just curious if there are any of you who feels like reaching and challenging the best and most popular registered users here on forum ? The best ones have made over 2500 posts !! It is quite difficult and you need to be very determined to challenge them. Well what do you think friends? 

I have a goal to write quality posts and I'm always trying to be helpful and providing guidance. I make my own posts as well but quite a few of them were deleted as I didn't search thoroughly in the forum and it seems the subjects were already covered, or the admins just didn't think they provided something useful.

I'm still trying though. But there are quite a few folks that think it is ok to dislike a post where someone actually spent enough time and gave really good thought about it. There are people that disliked my posts that just registered and spent a day disliking other comments. I don't quite understand this behaviour.

I would definitely try my best to reach huge numbers of posts contributed. It will take time ,but patience and hard work is the key to success. Keeping yourself calm and treat crytpo talk forum as your job/workplace. And strive for the best outcome, is what I believe ! Let's get successful together.. Together we are Strong

• +1 2

The highest position in this forum is certainly very much expected and I am among those. I want to be in the top rank in this forum, there is still a lot of time I need. With that I have a target in this forum.

• +1 2

No i wouldn't. For me as long as I post useful topics then it's fine and reputation is not my priority here tho.

Well, this not necessary but if anyone wants to take him to reach the highest position in this forum then he can do just need to keep patient.

• +1 2

I am an active member in this forum and i regularly responds to the topics so there is not a challenge with me to reach the highest position i think what i am doing every day is definitely increasing my knowledge and ranks.

• +1 2

A challenge is always good. But currently I'm already challenging myself to post 30 posts a day which is already quite hard. I see some users with even more posts which is really good. I'm afraid that I won't be a top user then...

• +1 2

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

i am still not spending huge time here in this forum because i have other work and study.it is very difficult to challenge in this situation of filling the target.i am happy with daily 30+ these days

• +1 1

I think there is no challenge needed, giving enough good contents and knowledgeable contents is already enough to make a name in this forum, because reputation is important.

• +1 1

Some of my friends pressure or challenging themselves to post atleast 40 per day because they want to earn and they keep influencing me to do the same which is a big pressure in my part because their are times that I can't post due to the fact that sometimes I'm busy with school work. But each day I am challenged to have a good post everyday 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes, I would challenge myself and try to beat the highest posts. And win that 1btc giveaway,someday. It won't be easy to reach the highest number of posts ,yet it is not impossible,work hard with patience,sincere, and never give up. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1