Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ? - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ?

This is a big and long-term job that requires competent writing of comments and posts that will eventually lead you to a permanent income without putting much effort.

I will be honest in my answer, I came to this platform to be able to make the posts and to win the Yobit airdrop. But as I have been using it I can say that I find it interesting and I will continue to use it but not to reach a higher position because it is not my interest.

Certainly, I think everyone wants to reach their highest goal, or get the number of participations possible
I will not challenge anyone. Everyone deserves to reach. Everyone works and tries to reach their goal and profit
You must be patient and persistent
  We need some time because this is not as easy as we think

Of course! I would challenge my self to reach the highest position on this forum! I think everyone here wants to compete to get the highest position! I always wanted a challenge so I won't back up on this one and I will try my best to get the highest position here in the forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I would definitely challenge myself to squeeze the most out of this forum - particularly, I dream of finding a like-minded person (or a group of crypto-enthusiasts) with whom we will create something that will benefit the whole World. And if this forum becomes such a place - then that shows the power of the internet and blockchain.

P.S: I once already found a like-minded person on the internet.

Actually, with a high-enough rating on forums - there is a certain effect of influence that you start having upon that community.
It is a bit like with YouTube and Instagram. If we look at the core of things - big bloggers actually gather armies of loyal followers. I wonder where that can lead us in a struggle against authoritarian control.

And maybe on this forum - we also can unite and create THAT one project that will take blockchain onto the next level.

On 1/18/2020 at 5:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends just curious if there are any of you who feels like reaching and challenging the best and most popular registered users here on forum ? The best ones have made over 2500 posts !! It is quite difficult and you need to be very determined to challenge them. Well what do you think friends? 

For the moment I dont see that its necessary, I havent seen any signature campaigns yet. In the future, why not. 

That's not what I want, I joined the forum for the discussions and some good advice members can give at times when there is uncertainty. I like this place because I was using a forum where everyone was hiding his real thoughts. Cryptotalk members are more pure from other crypto users that are extremely dangerous and you can't trust what they write is what they believe.

It doesnt truly matter in case you challenge them by making more spam or not... The thing is in case you post for making a difference others giving data for their answers and getting answers for yourself by addressing other people. Some posts ought to be done for proposal / data / input purposes.

Difficulties are the day by day part of your life and you have to take a test in the event that you need to be extraordinary. I have seen numerous individuals have done more than 1000 posts and I can't help thinking about how would they post such a great amount in exceptionally brief timeframe and I additionally attempt to put forth a valiant effort to post the greatest number possible.

wooo is 2500 es un número grande además de ser el más antiguo del foro, pero no te rindas, y no plagies sobre algunos temas.

• -1 1

Hello, how are you? I think that the one who wants to get very high with a large number of answers is you, I am only interested in continuing to obtain knowledge and see what gains I can obtain with it!

• -1 1
  • +1 1

If you need to reach highest position. You just make a better and useful post and share in here . If you get better reputation you reach to high rating and position.

• +1 1

I would propose to look for new strategies and techniques to be better, not only to achieve my goals and objectives, but also to be the best in what I do every day with my friends, colleagues and family

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

I hope to reach the highest ranks stationed here and the most popular in the forum, but I registered a few days ago, but I will work hard until I reach this rank . 

Friends just curious if there are any of you who feels like reaching and challenging the bestWhat you can do in high school and college to get your career off on the right foot. ... A chemical engineering student should try to get summer jobsInitiative on Employment, Skills ... most in-demand occupations or specialties did not exist ... jobs are far-reaching, even daunting, rapid ny advice for Comparative Literature students now at Brown? ... Perhaps most of all, the responses to our survey offer texture: vibrant ... Upon graduation I found it very difficult to get hired, but I understand it is alway

• -5 1
  • +4 1

must contend with unique challenges as they grapple with the crisis. ... Similarly, the class can use forums for formal discussion, but also to post pictures, Upon graduation I found it very difficult to get hired, but I understand it is always ... Lit. concentratorscan be used to develop a blog post, an e-book, a podcast, or whatever you want to create.  get summer jobs in the chemical engineering field (which is ... They wanted to know what I had done and what challenges I experienced.hat a few weeks after the Web site www.gethuman.com showed how to reach ... why would service reps ask, as they so often do, “Is there anything else I can help you with? . mental health challenges around the world, and the repercussions will be felt for years to come.

• -5 1
  • +1 1

" No, I can't do that. Because I don't have time to challenge. I've been struggling for many days to even do these, I still haven't been able to complete it. There were a lot of deleted submissions but I didn't give up. This counts as a kind of challenge. (A challenge against the negativity experienced)."

i think that if you want to be the best hera you need effort to achieve this! in my case i think that it's too complicated because i need more time to post here so i haven't this time, i only post the 20 per day to cover what is required for 1 day! so i can't be the best

• +1 1

Friends just curious if there are any of you who feels like reaching and challenging the best and most popular registered users here on forum ? The best ones have made over 2500 posts !! It is quite difficult and you need to be very determined to challenge them. Well what do you think friends? 

• +1 1

Of course I would challenge myself to reach one of the highest positions in this forum in terms of reputation and quality post. I know it is a long path from this position to becoming the highest position but why not give it a go. Through constant effort and time I am sure any person could reach that position if they put in their level best. Let's see how much we could succeed in this platform.

Hey friend, i don't like to take it as a challenge. I feel knowledge is not something to be challenged and the number of post the senior members and full members have made here shows their dedication to this platform . I am just a beginner in this platform, so  I am quite sure that my knowledge is nothing when compared to their knowledge and experience. But I am sure that gradually I will able to reach nearer to them with continuous learning and dedication. And if you simply want to increase the number of your posts, your content will become irrelevant and you may get banned.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

They may have gotten that much post due to the duration that they have been here, it is better to let it come naturally, post if you think is important anf will benefit others, you should be able to reach as much post in due time.

Nah not worth as that would take for years to do it and besides your goal here is not to grind to the top because everyones is on the same boat no one has benefits for anything at all and thats fine for everyone else too! so its kinda pointless if your contribution is a potato.

• +2 1

Friends just curious if there are any of you who feels like reaching and challenging the best and most popular registered users here on forum ? The best ones have made over 2500 posts !! It is quite difficult and you need to be very determined to challenge them. Well what do you think friends?