Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ?

I think that we are all trying to reach this level and to show that we have been active in this forum and that we are members of this forum. As we post more and more our knowledge on the subject increases, and as a result there is much more trust placed in experienced members as opposed to newbies. This means that their comments hold more value to newbies. And i think this is a level we all hope to achieve.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/18/2020 at 4:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends just curious if there are any of you who feels like reaching and challenging the best and most popular registered users here on forum ? The best ones have made over 2500 posts !! It is quite difficult and you need to be very determined to challenge them. Well what do you think friends? 

I would like that, but the time is against me. Sometimes I don't make any posts because of my studies. But reaching a good position in Cryptotalk would be awesome!

Challenges are the daily part of your life and you need to take a challenge if you want to be great. I have seen many members have done over 1000 posts and I wonder how do they post so much in very short time and I also try to do my best to post as many as I can.

• +1 1

On 1/18/2020 at 4:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends just curious if there are any of you who feels like reaching and challenging the best and most popular registered users here on forum ? The best ones have made over 2500 posts !! It is quite difficult and you need to be very determined to challenge them. Well what do you think friends? 

Hello, business partners. Yes, the individual must challenge himself in order to be successful in his work, and he must follow several steps, the most important of which is perseverance to work. Realizing the mind in proposing new ideas because serious work will admire many people and thanks to them will reach the highest position

• +1 1

I cannot complicate all over time to be challenging myself to reach high ranks in the forum, but I have only to look if I have time to do that in order to reach on the top ranks. 

I try every day to share my opinion or my experience, my knowledge here , because that what all of us should to do , we have to get this forum better, we can do this by posting a useful post, so we have to challenge our self to make a good post, to developing this forum and developing our self.

• +1 1

Of course, I am trying to reach the highest rank in a forum CryptoTalk , and I challenge myself in order to reach that goal, I know that achieving this requires a lot of effort and patience and work for long hours in the forum and commitment to the rules CryptoTalk  But I will achieve my goal In the near future

• +1 1

On 1/18/2020 at 10:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Yes, I will definitely challenge myself to reach the rank or the place where the most popular user of this forum belongs. Well, I am not arrogant at all, but I believe that I can reach the highest rank and became a major contributor in this forum. I just need to be a more hardworking and more knowledgeable member so that even I am reaching that goal, I also helping my co-members to also reach and achieve the same goal I want to achieve.

• +1 1

I am doing that I was having more than 2300 posts and even comments but with the cleaning alot of topics with my comments inside gone and now I am working this week to reach the first target then to 3000

Yes, of course, I hope to get a high rank in this forum and to get a good reputation. As for the number of posts, I just reached a good number, and I aspire to a higher rank now and I hope that there will be a plan from the forum to profit from this rank.

• +1 1

As at now, there are members with over 6000posts in the forum. It is not easy to reach that landmark and it will be very hard to meet them, except if they stop posting. @Migo is an example. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

it's not easy because this depends on the extent of your knowledge in this field, because in this case I find it difficult to express and explain.

I am constantly evolving, and investigating, informing myself to answer and bring topics of benefit, however I need to improve myself more although I have had many good achievements I need to continue working on my achievements, so if I have more to challenge myself to improve myself

• +1 1

No, that is not one of my concerns. I appreciate it when someone thanks me by liking my post, but I am not worried when they don't. And it certainly is not my goal to get the highest reputation.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 3/29/2020 at 8:20 PM, Krithi said:

The people who are at crown ranks categorically deserve admiration for the reason that they are talented and thick-skinned working. If we set out thoughts to enhance our skills and happen to troublesome worker, we shall go with ourselves in the catalog of them. I suppose the prevalent challenge is your be the owner of personality. If we overcome our mistake, we would be required for success.

You have only have to arrange the time that's you can spend in the forum and plan how many post you can post at the time you spend, maybe you can decide to post 50 or 60 post per day, this will help reaching your high ranking goals fast.

I think that it is pointless to challenge them, since it does not give any advantages, only when the number of messages will give advantages then I may challenge myself. 

I think that no, I'm not chasing the number of messages that don't mean anything, I'd rather just answer people's questions than chase the number of messages just by writing meaningless messages.

On 3/23/2020 at 2:57 PM, Amirkhan said:

Actually If there is any challenge set in this forum I will do all my best to achieve and to he ranked among the best in the forum. 

You need jus work and you will reach the level you want dont put the ranking level in your goal but just post and comment and talk with other and you will do it 

On 4/1/2020 at 6:46 AM, Rita_Italy said:

Actually I didn't take this challenge on this forum. Because all time I want to help the people when they ask anytime. I don't have time to spend there but I always want to support them

I'm agreeing with you mate, its not good to challenge in order to rich high ranking in a  short period that's sometimes may lead to make spamming, so its good to be posting by reasonable, and hope you'll reach those high ranks slow but sure.

I think that Yes, I try to write as many useful comments on the forum as possible every day to reach the rank of a legendary user , this is my dream. 

I think anything here on this forum is possible, I think all members were newbie with just 100 post on this forum at the end with time they grow little by little at the end reach a such 4000 or more post.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/18/2020 at 10:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Well for me, no. I don't really want to reached the highest position in this forum because for me the best part of being here in this forum is earning money and that is the only important for me.

I am a gamer and i always aspire for the higher ranks. Even in cryptotalk i want to reach the higher ranks because it will represent my competency in writing articles and my experience in the forum. Along with rank i also desire more reputation points that denotes the quality of my answers.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

On 4/15/2020 at 10:11 PM, kipara said:

Sure, if you'll be greedy when you see that others people are reaching high ranking, it may lead you to panic and start making post or topics without care if your post are useful or not, but you'll be only challenging to high ranks.

The high ranks cannot be usefully, and even if the high ranking is usefully, it might not be usefully at this time maybe in the future, so there is no reason if fighting for high ranking so hurry.