Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ? - Page 21 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ?

It will not be easy for me but I will challenge myself to reach the highest position in this forum. For this I have to follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum properly. I have to make useful, relevant, informative,unique content. I have to learn more. I have to gather knowledge and skill. 

• +1 1

Obiously, It's not easy task for me, but i will try to my best for this forum to reach at least renowned position. everyone wants to reaching at the highest position on this forum.as result everyone try their best.

• +1 1

I don't think I will do that. I'm not here to compete with other members, but to cooperate with them to increase my knowledge about the crypto world and earn good profits by sharing the opportunities we may exploit in the crypto market. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I'm an active appendage in that forum and that I regularly respond to the subjects there isn't very blood type remit in addition to pine tree state to succeed in the best view I suspect what I'm thing each day is easily maximizing because of my cognition as well as ranks.
Good luck all

• +1 1

Hello everyone. I would like to challenge myself to reach at the highest point of the fourm. But the first thing is that i have to get as many as positive responses on my post. Thanks brother 😄😊😄😊😄😊

Yes i think about that. And i am trying my best to be a registered member in this forum. You have to survive a long journey for that. Avoid all the violation of rules in this forum. And try to make your comments useful and informative. You can also post unique and interesting topics. This is a great opportunity for us in this forum. And it is my goal to survive a long journey with this forum. 

Yes friend you are right and I want to challenge myself to get a very high position of the forum. And I think that the highest position is the moderator. And we cannot get that position. And after the moderator the most highest position is the VIP member and it is too difficult to gain that position. I have to work very hard and follow the forum rules very carefully.

There are multiple things wrong with your assumptions. First you cannot take the highest position, as that would be the position of the owner or Admin. You have to buy the forum from the Admin, you cannot do that with posting. Second. just because someone has posted 2500 posts doesn't mean they are the best ones. Anyone who keeps posting will reach that fig, at some point of time. Just to drive my point home, here is one of the best with 3000 plus posts, who won the competition winning prize of 1btc. 

No if I truly and honestly speak in will not challenge myself right now but about the future I don't know .I am new here so I don't have much experience and better knowledge about this platform.but in future if I continue in working here and become a better commenter then I can thought about this.

I will try to be one of the distinguished members of this forum and to be in the highest position someday. This matter requires me to have great experience and extensive knowledge in the forum and all matters related to it. It also requires me to publish many topics with good and useful content for other members.  .

I want a more challenging factor or maybe change the ranking system to be more challenging.I hope that my commitment will be rewarded with some emoji.it will help me in the future as I can earn from that.

Yes I need to challenge myself to reach the highest level of the forum in this regard I need to work harder to accomplish my dream as planned with this one need to be careful while replying to topics, thanks.

Indeed, it is a big challenge, I have seen many members who have more than 10k posts and this is a large number and you need experience to be able to continue publishing this number of posts for a long time, but it would be nice to reach that stage of learning in this forum

I cannot challenge myself now because I am a novice in this forum and now I do not have sufficient experience and knowledge. I dream of being the first in this forum and for this I work with love, diligence and sincerity in order to learn and acquire knowledge and be the best here

Yes we want to post more than 2,500 posts, even though we can get 5,000 posts, but getting it is quite difficult because we have to post 20 posts every day. We have to be careful with our posts, because we have to pay attention to quality and character. It took a long time to produce more than 2,000 posts and it took consistency to work on it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

What could I say to you, I have only a few hours in the forum, I have not yet reached 20 publications and I think it is still too early to say that I will reach the number of 2500 publications, at the moment they seem like a lot, my goal for now is get to 100 posts and from there start with staggered goals, I would like to go as far as possible.

On 1/18/2020 at 11:22 AM, talo122 said:

It is a big challenge so 2500 posts is not easy number to reach, but every body should try thier best, that is good for the forum and its members. 

We do not only need the 2500 posts only, the ranking system is good but after that you need to have the account safe from ban and also to overcome the user who has the most number of the posts.

• +3 1

@zeshan1122 I agree with you friend. We want to be a higher ranked memeber of this forum. But we need to maintain all rules and regulations of this forum because without to maintain rules we can not reach to our goal.

• +2 1

On 1/18/2020 at 7:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends just curious if there are any of you who feels like reaching and challenging the best and most popular registered users here on forum ? The best ones have made over 2500 posts !! It is quite difficult and you need to be very determined to challenge them. Well what do you think friends? 

Yeah mate you are right. We should reach at highest position of the forum. We should chllange ourselves and others to achieve our aim. We should reach minimum 2500 posts to become popular member of this forum.

• +2 1

Yes of course I want to challenge myself to reach the highest position in this forum. I want to rise higher by working in this forum.  And want to do better.  I like this forum a lot.  In this forum I will work in such a way that I can reach the highest place and this is my expectation.

I'm new here and I have no full idea about the forum. But I want to reach the highest point not only for earning and rank but for best knowledge and ideas about the cryptocurrency like invest and business etc.

Yes dear,I would challenge myself and try to get my highest points.all depends on your focus or work hard .I see some users with even more posts which is really good.i seem theirs post then i afraid but i can do it.i know crypto is best forum.its improve my knowledge and English language and my confidence skills.

I cannot challenge myself now because I am a novice in this forum and now I do not have sufficient experience and knowledge. I dream of being the first in this forum and for this I work with love, diligence and sincerity in order to learn and acquire knowledge and be the best here

I am not here to try to achieve better than the high ranking members, I am focused on learning, but I think we all have the possibility to be great members here if we dedicate ourselves to work every day doing the right things.

Yes dear i will challange myself to achieve my goals and my best try highest post.Its difficult but not a impossible you should work hard and be patience and specially sincere with your work than we will achieve our goals of highest post .