How long have you been here, - Page 7 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

How long have you been here,

I never check when I register and start making post because the purposes is about trading knowledge and experience as bounty hunter. This is the main reason why I should join this forum. Maybe look's classic and boring but I think trading and bounty hunter can become my full job after retired.

I have been here for just a week now and am on my way to complete my first 100 posts. I have learned many new things from a week being in here.

5 hours ago, hadayt2030 said:

I have not here from too long .I am working at this platform from 2 Feb 2020...... It is not too much but I think the experience at this site is very great............

yes you are right this site is really very useful for all of us in respect to earn money and in respect to learn knowledge from this platform......................

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

On 1/18/2020 at 8:03 PM, Kariuki said:

Hi everyone, how long have you been in this forum and much have you contributed in the forum post and threads, by the way there are so many things that are happening in this place and the best of it all being that there is a chance that you will make friends here and you will also jump start your crypto future, there is a lot that is happening in this place, can we share experiences here , kindly thank you

Hello mate! It's about a week since I join here. My first salary here is the best! I want to continue work here and post more good information that I have there. I want to learn more also here for me to get more knowledge about crypto currency. 🙂

Am just here less than 24hours and for the little I learn here I truly learned alots 

And I wishes to get to know more about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest 

Hi!, thanks to this great forum I have met people who are very contributing to my growth in the area of cryptocurrencies, without a doubt an excellent experience

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Dear, I think is not how long, but how well have you been doing things right in this forum. Why am saying this, is because some people use this forum as a spamming alternative. Some must have been here for 5 years, but don't know the the ethics of the forum.

I am a newbie, here I registered recently. But now I understand that I got to a very good forum. I like the design of the forum, and of course, the atmosphere of the forum is very friendly. I think that I will stay here for a long time and gain a lot of good knowledge and friends.

On 1/18/2020 at 5:03 PM, Kariuki said:

Hi everyone, how long have you been in this forum and much have you contributed in the forum post and threads, by the way there are so many things that are happening in this place and the best of it all being that there is a chance that you will make friends here and you will also jump start your crypto future, there is a lot that is happening in this place, can we share experiences here , kindly thank you

Yes thats a good forum of earning and learning. We daily learn new things here and we not have to stop learning from here. I am saving my earning for my better future because i want to do an investment in trading platforms.

Thanks for asking you questions. I've been working here for quite some time. But now I feel a lot better. Gradually, I am able to learn everything. The mind wants to do a lot of work again. And, I don't mind. Thanks to the administration, for the next question ???

On 1/18/2020 at 6:33 PM, Diggy said:

I joined this forum since last year.I learned a lot here about crypto and i earned a lot of satoshis also here. I loved this forum and as long as here is it i will never leave this site. 

Yes you are right  i am agree with you and  your opinion i have same opinion like you . I loved this fourm and as long as here is it i will never leave this site .

Crypto parley is polite in requisites of earning profit as fortunate as the needs and experience in the humanity is at this point and they furthermore show of any cheating in this forum subsequently they construct updates in succession to be rational for individuals. 

I joined this forum last year and in the month of november, so I've been in this forum for about 3 months. For me, my stay in this forum is really good and I am happy about it because I manage to earn some money from working in this campaign. Also I easily learned a lot of things about cryptocurrency ever since I started.

I am not that old here. Just joined a week ago. And was not able to use it because I was busy. But now I will complete my 100 posts soon. Just another week.

I actually did not end up listed here extensively. I have already been performing listed here for a couple of a short time. I'm just owning an enjoyable experience performing listed here. Hence I want to continue on performing listed here.

On 1/18/2020 at 6:03 PM, Kariuki said:

I have earing a new site.. It also payment my point everyday..It also earn more point.in this foruma i much have  contribute in the Forum post. But the way there are ao easy..  

On 1/18/2020 at 3:11 PM, Arafathosen said:

I am in site some month ago.So in this site i earn a lot of money.It is the best trusted site in this time.In this site coin earn is very easy for other site

I have been here longer and i have earned about 0.03 BTC but lost most of it on gambling at yobit, gambling is my addiction.

On 1/18/2020 at 8:35 PM, alaina1001 said:

This actually have to be in the off topic section but anyway, I've already been here for three weeks and a lot has happened already. Hope to have more earnings to come. 

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you . I well already been here for three two weeks and a lot has happened already . Hope to have more earning to come .

I am a new worker. I want to make benefit from their. If i can make benefit from this sites i have been here for the last time of it’s year. 

I have just been in this forum.
I hope, I am accepted in this forum as a good user. And hopefully all of you can provide benefits for me personally and for others.

Crypto talk is very good platform of earning as well as learning about crypto currency.In last month my friend told me about crypto and also recommends to di this cryptotalk definitely you get benefited.From February i have joined in this platform.Crypto help me to learn about crypto and various topics about crypto discuss it is very useful for newbies also old member present here.

maybe just a few months I joined, maybe 6 months. The good thing in this forum is for new members who have reached 100 posts can make crypto earnings, without special rules and signatures. in my opinion that's the most interesting part of this forum.