How long have you been here, - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

How long have you been here,

Hi everyone, how long have you been in this forum and much have you contributed in the forum post and threads, by the way there are so many things that are happening in this place and the best of it all being that there is a chance that you will make friends here and you will also jump start your crypto future, there is a lot that is happening in this place, can we share experiences here , kindly thank you

2 hours ago, Kariuki said:

Hi everyone, how long have you been in this forum and much have you contributed in the forum post and threads, by the way there are so many things that are happening in this place and the best of it all being that there is a chance that you will make friends here and you will also jump start your crypto future, there is a lot that is happening in this place, can we share experiences here , kindly thank you

I have joined form during competition.That time form was on his peak.I have seen top members content which i miss now.Form have now good amount of members but the content quality is droped.I wish the top members come back and we have more great content at form.

I am one month and 2 days now,and so far,i earned and i learn lots of things about crypto world,i thought my knowledge are enough,but i was wrong.

I have been working on the crypto talk for a week or two.And I'm kind of enjoying posting here.The people here are very friendly and sharing their knowledges.And that's very helpful for all of us.You can also share your best experiences here.

I'm join one month back through you tube video but I active 10 to 15 days back first I can't belive this site and i think this is fake site but later I watch you tube videos and their shows payment proofs so l believe in the site then I start work now really I'm learning and earning also now  really enjoy the work in this site 

Hey!

I joined few days ago, learned a lot about this field and haven't completed my first 100 posts yet 🙂

I think that question is irrelevant since you can see each user's Joined Date 😉

Anyway speaking of which, i have borned in this forum Yesterday and i have alot of experience in discussing on such forums based on previous used ones.

You should also use the Forum to grab some knowledge and experience for yourself as well.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I have just completed my first month on cryptotalk and a have already made 650 posts and recieved 32 reactions. I think in my opinion i am doing fairly well, and am satisfied to be a part of this community and contribute my knowledge with others

8 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I have joined form during competition.That time form was on his peak.I have seen top members content which i miss now.Form have now good amount of members but the content quality is droped.I wish the top members come back and we have more great content at form.

We joined here in the same month, but you joined before me, anyway me too I saw some good members here in that time, but even now we are seeing some good ones too, there is people here who can make a difference in this forum, and we will find out soon enough 

I've been living in the crypto for only 10 days.  I've never heard of crypto before. I learned about crypto a few days ago and joined crypto.

I been here since december and its really interesting how I improve my knowledge on crypto world thanks to this forum and I also got paid here since I joined.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Its been almost more than 2 weeks that I joined this forum. I am having a good time here indeed. This forum is interesting and amazing because people who are working here can gain knowledge about crypto and earn money as well. Its like two in one package. I love it.

15 hours ago, Diggy said:

I joined this forum since last year.I learned a lot here about crypto and i earned a lot of satoshis also here. I loved this forum and as long as here is it i will never leave this site. 

If you already feel happy to be in this forum then you must protect it from bad things so that this crypto forum remains stable and good so that you are even better to work well in crypto because it benefits you.

I am here since Nov 2019. In this forum I began to understand what Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are, although I heard and learned about BTC from 2018. From this forum I also doubted about earning BTC free and earning money.thank you crytotalk. 

17 hours ago, Kariuki said:

I’ve been here for three weeks, I really like this place and in general this idea with payment and the very development of the crypto industry is a very positive segment.

17 hours ago, Kariuki said:

Hello, I have joined crytpo talk forum on December 16th 2019 ,I came to know about it through a dear friend of mine. And since the time I have joined. I contributed bout 110 useful posts with some posts deductions , and of course you will make some good friends out here as this forum is all about communications and helping each other and I'm sure everybody will have a wonderful experience in this forum and a great future ahead.

I've been on Crypto talk, basically a month or less to be exact, I've made comments. Create posts upon post, most being on the trending lists or having the hot tag, I try to contribute base on my posts on rge community here

I've been here for about two months, this will familiarize people with more profiles here in case they find them on other forums.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I've been here and joined the crypto world last year 2019, in December. Its been a month since I joined the crypto world, so far I'm enjoying the forum because in just a month I gained knowledge about the forum, in crypto and some of the crypto users share their experiences here and for now I'm still wanted to learn more because I know the knowledge that I've to gain is still isn't enough, hoping to learn more. 

Not awhile ago. And greatly have started earning. The fact I earn motivate me to be active and again I know in one way or the other I also have contributed.  

2 hours ago, Acca212 said:

just a few weeks I joined the Crypto Talk forum, still very common and beginner. hopefully it can be long and enterprising post

I am grateful for your presence here and I am sure you will get a lot of good things here because the cryptotalk forum is very good and promises benefits to all who participate in the good thing about this forum including you.

We hope you succeed and achieve what you like here because you are still a beginner so you must be enthusiastic and study hard.

I think i am into this forum like 2 months not so sure but something like that, and so far so good. i really learned a lot of guides and tips on crypto trading. and also awares me to scammers.

i am here for less then a month and after joining the forum i had a vacation of 10 days.i am a newbie can say here.this is really go to start crrypto days and and getting friends with sharing and fun