How acceptable is Bitcoin in your country? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

How acceptable is Bitcoin in your country?

Our Country is not accepting any Crypto including Bitcoin at the moment, but ithe future they may accept or life banned. I am sure they will adopt Crypto because of economy growth.

On 10/7/2019 at 12:42 AM, cryptokram said:

Is bitcoin legal to use in your country?

If then, how you use this in your life? do you pay your bills with it?

Can you use it as a payment on stores?

In my country "India" hear bitcoin is not legal but I can say that in future India can accept bitcoin as legal. So not to worry about it. 

Edited by Rocky01

Luckily, fortunately, bitcoin is considered a digital asset and indeed there is no prohibition on storing bitcoin or cryptocurrency except that it is not permitted to carry out direct transactions to replace the Euro. How is your country?

Well in my country bitcoin is not legal due to the government does not accept it. So, those who belong to our country use it secretly and earning money from bitcoin I use to my daily necessary things.

My country is one of them where bitcoin is not legal here the citizens of my country bitcoin use secretly and I use bitcoin to fill up my daily necessary things....

2 minutes ago, Angelina said:

My country is one of them where bitcoin is not legal here the citizens of my country bitcoin use secretly and I use bitcoin to fill up my daily necessary things....

I wonder what kind of country this is, what kind of continent is this? I never would have thought that Bitcoin is illegal somewhere.

Just now, Angelina said:

How illegal, is it not regulated, simply not recognized or completely prohibited and the use of it is against the law of the country??

On 10/7/2019 at 3:12 AM, cryptokram said:

In our country, cryptocurrency is widely acceptable by the people. The problem is, as a digital money, I  can't pay bills through it. I need to transfer it to our local currency first to be able to use it to everything I want or need to buy.

I believe it is a free country and bitcoin is not prohibited anyone is free do to anything, but the government does not real see the threat of bitcoin because there are less users.

My country looks at cryptocurrency positively. Some projects even get support from my government. Besides, my president encourages young people here to study blockchain and IoT deeper. In my country, although it is not legal as a means of payment, the various processes for disbursing and purchasing crypto are very easy.

20 hours ago, CryptoMoney said:

Yes, bitcoin is legal in my country. You can even transfer from your waleetbinto bank accounts with low transaction fee. 

from what country are you from?

19 hours ago, harry43166 said:

But you need to have a verification I.D and Selfie Verification to allowed a person to deposit and withdraw with the max potential of their service as I can say Bitcoin in the Philippines is only regulated and not accepted as a means of money or fiat. however supposedly a certain store and restaurant might be accepting BTC as a payments though.

Yes, that is true. COINS.PH is the number one and major wallet in the Philippines and they are regulated and have the licence to operate which the government tax them, this will make them good on their business.

we in the PH having the privilege to use it here but not for all but soon maybe. some hospital accepts BTC because of this wallet.

There are no obligations on crypto currencies in Bangladesh but trading is illegal here announced by the central bank. I earn bitcoin and sell them in p2p method or via third party sources when the price increases.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Bitcoin is not supported by my government, declared illegal, there are specific reasons for saying invalid because Bitcoin transactions can be detected, buying Bitcoin with illegal black money goes out of government identification, so Bitcoin is illegal in many countries.

In my country people are interested and using btc for making profit. we are not facing any problem from government. we cant use bct to any store but some websites are taking their payment in btc.

1 hour ago, Obaidur said:

Is it the "bitcoin" legal to use in your country? then you know how much "bitcoin" bank money this is use for any other product by buying child to old man can be bear and use.

The human life is different compared to Bitcoin and Government. Every country has own rules and everyone has different things in their mind.

Most of the Governments are giving a warning signal not to use Crypto  because of illegal use.

In my country the Government had stopped to use Crypto from a long time and still net yet made legal or ban.

In my country government start working on crypto rules and regulation.They started traning facilities for people where they are educating peoples about crypto currencies and I hope their would be new era come to my country.

Syedbesharat a déclaré:

In my country, the government start to work on cryptography. Ils ont commencé à transformer les installations en centres de formation pour les personnes où elles ont été éduquées sur les populations sur les crypto-monnaies et j'espère que leur nouvelle ère viendra dans mon pays.

.In my country nobody at the official level has provoked this subject it is strictly forbidden at the moment but in the future my country started presidential elections which can bring back a new young and understanding president for the crypto market.

Bitcoin is not accepted yet in my country Tanzania but they also do not do any restrictions on it. So we are able to use the bitcoin as we can.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/7/2019 at 2:12 AM, cryptokram said:

The presence of bitcoin in my country is not accepted or prohibit, and the government lets people choose, but they warn the people about the risk of using bitcoin. People can use bitcoin to buy something that they want, but they need to know about the volatility of the bitcoin price, and they need to know about the risk. In the past, I tried to pay some bills using bitcoin, but now, I prefer to convert my bitcoin into fiat money and then send the money to my bank account to pay the bills. I see that some online store is trying to use bitcoin as the payment and if I am not wrong, I see that some hosting provider accept bitcoin as the payment.

In my country I can use it to pay my bills through an app. I can use it as well for my load if ever I need a data and not at home. I'm still looking forward that they add more things where I can spent my btc.

I can still use Bitcoin in my country, but i cannot use as payment. So i split portion of my Bitcoin for pay bills after i spend it to fiat, actually indirectly the government system shut down Bitcoin utility which should be useful for payments.

Bitcoin is only accepted by citizens from my country, although there have few citizens who are using it but the government is not allowed bitcoin yet.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Even though the government in my country has not legalized bitcoin, but some people have accepted it and used it, even if I buy anything that can be paid online I will pay using cryptocurrency.