How acceptable is Bitcoin in your country? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

How acceptable is Bitcoin in your country?

2 hours ago, lausimod said:

1. Bitcоin is not lawful in my nation thеy сlosеd all trаdеs.

And also in my country government close all the trading exchanges and do not know that why some of the country  governments are not like the blockchain technology and i think they are not know the advantages of blockchain technology.

On 10/7/2019 at 2:12 AM, cryptokram said:

Is bitcoin legal to use in your country?

If then, how you use this in your life? do you pay your bills with it?

Can you use it as a payment on stores?

Bitcoin is not an official payment in my country, but if the stores owner accepts bitcoin payments it's fine.

I usually exchange fiat for local currency to used, not many store accept crypto as an alternative payment. Cryptocurrency has not been legalized as an alternative payment to be one reason for that. Cryptocurrency also has flaws in value fluctuations for an alternative payment.

In my country bitcoin or all other cryptocurrencies are illegal and forbidden, we can't officially deal with bitcoin in my country. 

Bitcoin is legal in my country, the government only warns of the dangers in investing in them or business around them. People have however gone ahead to establish crypto exchanges - they ask for KYC and blockchain companies. 

It is pretty legal on my country, you can mine cryptos, trade with them, invest. People interested on crypto need to follow some specifications given by the government to be totally legal on the business, and that's it. You can join the crypto trend here and no one should judge for that.

It is sad but true that in our country Bitcoin has been identified as an illegal ...
So at a much lower price, I have to sell bitcoin to third -parties.

Not really accepted but at least my country here not banned bitcoin, so all people in my country still can use and access bitcoin online. Sadly not many people know about bitcoin here.

On 10/10/2019 at 2:19 AM, CrypMiracle said:

actually not, but so many people using bitcoin here, but for use in real trading is still not realized, only used for investment and virtual trading.

Your statement is indeed true that most people who still use bitcoin even though bitcoin is used in real trading because it is only made investing and trading. So think bitcoin is very popular and makes people crazy about getting profit.

As I know bitcoin is completely legal in my country, but sometimes the state tries to introduce some bills that restrict its use a bit. If we talk about payment in stores, then Yes, in the capital you can buy for bitcoin. I try to exchange cryptocurrency for regular money, as in my city there are simply no ATMs with bitcoins.

crypto has not been completely acknowledged in my nation, the administration has not upheld and the keeping money still entirely denies the utilization of crypto. the normal individual likewise does not know crypto and blockchain, now and then I am pitiful when I give training about crypto and blockchain, they sneer and say that it is horse crap.

Another good point is that mobile terminals in supermarkets now can convert fiat into crypto. I am pretty sure that in one or two years we will see shops accepting crypto here.We experience some activity of crypto in our country. The first national exchange was developed and launched.

This is the most important thing that the aspirers of bitcoin shall understand at the moment that they have to stay patient with bitcoin rather than buying it right now and selling it off after 2 weeks. They need to buy it in dip and keep it in wallets till next year so that they might cash out their profits when bitcoin is at the peak of pump.

But i think crypto have a huge number of fans in this country !Cryptos were not fully accepted here as we were not allowed to use it in any transactions in this country. But we have a website that can trade cryptocurrencies here and able to convert it to our main currency.

Cryptocurrency is not officially accepted in my country. Also very few countries accept cryptocurrency officially. One thing i can say is that, people make use of crypto i my country and they are not stopped by the government despite being aware.

In my country it is legalized. They can use crypto currencies whenever they want and also they can use bitcoin to buy some stuff. In my country bitcoin and other crypto currencies are legalized. 

In my country, the government has not accepted the crypto. They think that crypto is a threat to the economy. Daily newspapers and media have a lot of bad news about crypto. Most people in my country think that all Crypto is a fraud, they do not know the true value of crypto. I hope that in the future crypto will be accepted in my country as well as in many other countries in the world.

every people which want to join in the cryptocurrency must know that the government is not accepting crypto right now and they are not responsible if something bad is happening with the crypto or with the people. so from this, my friends and I am fine with this as long as we can still access cryptocurrency, then it is fine.in my country, cryptocurrency still not accepting and my government only said that people need to be careful when they invest their money in crypto and if somehow, the people cannot make any profit, they don't have to blame other people.

Not exactly widespread acceptance but it seems like a good number of people are working with it and even more are getting interested. If you are talking about the government then the answer is no, they have not recognized cryptos as a legal tender but they have also not recognized it as an illegal one either so you can use it at your own discretion.

24 minutes ago, alanis6585 said:

Buying and Selling crypto here in our country is legal. Actually, there are 2 companies I know that buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. But there are no businesses yet who will accept crypto as payment for goods or services. Not yet. Recent news, I've read that the SEC here in our country approves ICO projects. And that's good news to us.

If the SEC is located in your home country, then you reside in the USA. But I have not heard that in your country crypto currency is legal. I know it is not banned or legalized. That is why large networks, stores do not accept crypto currencies. If the USA legalized crypto currency, it would be very strong growth now

No, not accepted. Individuals like to invest in cryptocurrencies, but the state does not allow it. It also prohibits it. This is what most countries are doing. So you can imagine how much the market is lack of funds, especially the world's two largest countries do not support it, this is the worst.

in my country the government forbids cryptocurrency, they say that cryptocurrency is an illegal payment tool and also very dangerous. but I think even though the government does not approve of crypto many people here who remain investing in crypto.

crypto has not been fully accepted in my country, the government has not supported and the banking still strictly prohibits the use of crypto. the average person also does not know crypto and blockchain, sometimes i am sad when i give education about crypto and blockchain, they scoff and say that it is bullshit.

Many people are using crypto in my country, Nigeria but it's not legalized by the central bank of my country. However the government has not actually placed an at-right ban on the use of crypto in Nigeria but there had been several warnings by the law makers about investments in crypto.

Be sure that you understand very well your investment no just in a short period of time and the risk includes this. Indeed, Absolutely! All you need to do is to trust in bitcoin. As long as bitcoin exist there was still a big possibility that you'll be able to get wealthy. You must invest as much as you can for now since that value of bitcoin drop down this time so you can be able to buy it at a cheaper price then earn a big profit when you sell it.

Our bank does not promote the use of Bitcoin but there is a law, I think, that regulates the use of Bitcoin in the country. People use it for transactions online and does not violate the law.

Edited by Muphin