How acceptable is Bitcoin in your country? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

How acceptable is Bitcoin in your country?

Is bitcoin legal to use in your country?

If then, how you use this in your life? do you pay your bills with it?

Can you use it as a payment on stores?

ICO's are not dead,there were some project that succeeded. Decreasing in their number and success is affected by collapse of crypto market and frequent cases of scams. Investors want to be more concerned about their investments, that is why appears IEO's, which is already a preferred method for the majority of investors. I hope it helps to eliminate scams and change current fundraising situation for better.

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

actually not, but so many people using bitcoin here, but for use in real trading is still not realized, only used for investment and virtual trading.

• +2 2

Bitcoin is some legal but there is no used for it here, all we do is trade among ourself locally to exchange for our local currency, but slowly the word is going around soon the may be a shop that accepts or a local online store, we wait and see, crypto is the future no matter where you are.

• +2 1

It is not legal or illegal in my country.But they were thinking to make new coin that belongs to government.(They heared our voice but they got us wrong )

• +2 1

On 10/6/2019 at 8:12 PM, cryptokram said:

It is acceptable however
It has to be drained to the local currency
For example, you want to buy something that has to sell your bitcoin in the market at the stock market price
And then you buy what you want

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

My country is very liberal in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are allowed, mining income is not taxed. But in the calculations, crypto is still weakly applied.Belarus

• +2 3

On 10/6/2019 at 8:12 PM, cryptokram said:

Not at the moment but there is no ban on trading though but not the general spending for bills payment's or store payment but we hope that will be something that we can do down the future. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

here in iran using it as currency has no legal problem, buying and selling it is ok too

the only problem is mining it without having a licences from government

10 hours ago, smsupermalls said:

I didn't heard anything about using bitcoin in the Philippines but apparently there are many investors, traders and miners that are into bitcoin. I know some. But if there are any news about using this in my country, hmm update me.

Because Bitcoin in the Philippines are honestly legally accepted here, where we can use it for paying bills, money transfer, or sending money, Remittances, and more. And also can be use as payment in some of the merchants that bitcoin accepted too.

Indonesia can't related. bitcoin accepted in my country, but not much people know. and the bad is at year 2015, media news blow up about local terorist who asked for ransom in a bitcoin, that make crypto image bad.

In my country the government will decided to take a solid action about this crypto currency like, he can try to band it.

The case will taken by the supreme court !! But they are not file at yet, the 107 lawyers can fight to do it. I don't know what do they get profit to do it !! I think it's totally doing wrong. I cannot accept this decision.

In my country cryptocurrency is recognized as a commodity to be traded on the futures trading market. Bitcoin cs are legal as an investment tool but still prohibit the use of crypto currencies as a means of payment.

On 10/7/2019 at 12:42 AM, cryptokram said:

1. Bitcoin is not legal in my country they close all exchanges.

2. Ya i pay bills by exchanging it into fiat 🙂 iam full time crypto earner.

3. No its illegal so we cannot use it in stores or any other mode of payment , People do not have more knowledge about it 

On 10/7/2019 at 2:12 AM, cryptokram said:

It's Ilegal here, we are not allowed to use bitcoin, but there are many payment platforms that accept bitcoin ethereum and EOS here, so I often use bitcoin to pay for telephone, electricity and water, and sometimes to send money because it's easier with just "one touch"

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

12 minutes ago, Ong Dod said:

In our country bitcoin still not legal but many people here use crypto currencies for their everyday use. To me i use bitcoin to earn money for my expenses in school and doing transaction with my friend which is a crypto user too. I our country there are only few know what is bitcoin or crypto currency, maybe in every 10 person 5 only know how crypto works, but i hope it will be widely use to my country because crypto provide a lot of help.

I guess sooner or later it will be legal to your country, by the way how did you convert your profit in crypto or bitcoin if it is not legally operates in your location anyway? do you have a site platform where you can able to convert it into your fiat?

On 10/6/2019 at 3:12 PM, cryptokram said:

In my country there are still many people who do not know this technology, but very soon it will have a mass adoption due to the crisis that exists, it is a matter of time for them to discover it completely.

6 minutes ago, dovproduc said:

So its ilegal but you can use? what?

I mean, can you get arrested or stuff like this? Because how can it be illegal and you still pay for telephone and some places accept btc and eth

because the rules in my country are not strict, as long as it is profitable, everyone can keep shut their mouths. did you know why cryptocurrency  ilegal in my country? its because the government cannot collect taxes from crypto, it is very funny in my opinion

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

very well received, but there are still many people who have not used bitcoin here, even for use in real trading there are still not many who are aware, and only used for virtual trading.

It is quite accepted, many people make transactions or have saved some cryptocurrencies, it is common and many people use it to protect themselves from the crisis that my country is experiencing (Argentina).

Bitcoin is very legal here on my country and yes i can use bitcoin to pay my electric bills and other bills also. But unfornately i cant use bitcoin as payment method on any stores.

On 10/19/2019 at 8:24 PM, kamoteQueue said:

Bitcoin in my country is somehow legal I think since the government didn't issue an official statement about banning or not allowing the use of it. Also, many of my fellowmen still uses bitcoin in all means of daily activity such as paying peer to peer. We can cash it out anytime we want with the help of the some banks that accept cryptocurrency.

I guess we belong in the same country mate,I came from Philippines.So far there's no negative moves from the government about cryptocurrency.We can use it freely at anytime we need it.Hope that the government wouldn't make some moves to eradicate Bitcoin in our country because this has help those people who are unemployed people ,a stay at home mom,like me.

I live in bangladesh. in my country bitcoin is iligall. we face a lots of problem for that we can't payment with it for online shopping. we faced many problem 

In my country, Russia, bitcoin is not readily accepted, and even if you come to a restaurant and ask to pay with cryptocurrency, you will be taken for a complete fool, because most people simply do not even know about the existence of cryptocurrencies, and even more so bitcoin.

In my country Bitcoin is only legalized as a digital asset, not as a currency for transactions. So here I only use bitcoin as an investment.