Duplicate Content - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

Duplicate Content

DO NOT create new topics for every single news article.
Most of them will probably be deleted sooner or later.

22 hours ago, CryptoBry said:

I could not understand why there are those who come in here, register for an account and then just use published content as a post without using reference. There is no stopping anyone from using other's content as long as there is a reference into it...a kid can easily get this rule but there are those who prefer to be stupid. The rewards available on this forum should make us at least make sure that we are doing good and not just copy pasting we can find using Google. 

On the one hand, they think using duplicate content will add to their posts and will be paid for it. On the other hand, besides SEO, the look of the forum will be wicked. Hopefully, they didn't do it on purpose.

15 hours ago, Kumar said:

The issue can be both that they don't want to deal with the copyright issues as well as their SEO results will be affected. And it's a good practice to keep the clean and free from spams. 

True. Doing a permanent ban is indeed an excellent plus efficient practice in blocking users from repeatedly posting duplicate content. Moderation will be more natural because there is no need to check every post. 

3 hours ago, lucky80 said:

True. Doing a permanent ban is indeed an excellent plus efficient practice in blocking users from repeatedly posting duplicate content. Moderation will be more natural because there is no need to check every post. 

It will also be a plus for the forum reputation also as if new members come and they see double postings they might not register after seeing it also will be good for forum permanent members.

copying a person's work without permission including theft, copyright infringement may be subject to criminal penalties or fines if the content owner sues, so for anyone who frequently copies and pastes please be careful.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

11 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

copying a person's work without permission including theft, copyright infringement may be subject to criminal penalties or fines if the content owner sues, so for anyone who frequently copies and pastes please be careful.

I agree with you.

People should first use SEARCH function in forum before creating new topics, and avoiding posting duplcate work or comments 

6 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I agree with you.

People should first use SEARCH function in forum before creating new topics, and avoiding posting duplcate work or comments 

agreed sir. if we want to use or write articles or content from other people's work we should study or research so that we understand and express with other sentences, sometimes a plagiarist doesn't read and immediately picks and paste without caring. it's so annoying, they don't even know what they wrote

• Useful or interesting 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

2 minutes ago, Ben Fraj Salwa said:

Bot cannot bypass human verification, then in login when you are required to bypass Google Authentificator verification before login, bot cannot bypass this step for registration and login.

Well I tell you what? These bot developer now a days know how to program the bot to solve these human verification. Today the technology is very new tomorrow it's too old.

So do not underestimate the bots LOL

I think that this affects both the first and second. Firstly, yes, of course, this affects the reputation of the forum itself, why it needs (the forum) it needs some sort of garbage from no one knows where, and secondly, the author’s messages are no longer flooding, and thoughts and forums support real people, not robots!

@isaa Please rewrite your headline with your writing. And then add the reference. It doesn't mean if you add reference, and then you can copy and paste the whole original article. Everyone here is capable of doing that. And you are not adding unique value. 

Unless @epidemia or other mods disagree with me. 

11 hours ago, lucky80 said:

@isaa Please rewrite your headline with your writing. And then add the reference. It doesn't mean if you add reference, and then you can copy and paste the whole original article. Everyone here is capable of doing that. And you are not adding unique value. 

Ok, I will consider it!

11 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Which posts? I can not locate it.

3 minutes ago, isaa said:

Ok, I will consider it!

Do not consider it LOL if you have time then just do it. Plagiarism is a very bad practice and you could get banned for doing it.

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Which posts? I can not locate it.

Do not consider it LOL if you have time then just do it. Plagiarism is a very bad practice and you could get banned for doing it.

None of us know everythig, I post analytics, reports and news that do not conflict with forum rules.

43 minutes ago, isaa said:

None of us know everythig, I post analytics, reports and news that do not conflict with forum rules.

If you are making authentic post then you are find but by any chance if you are putting someone else's work then obviously you need to put the reference link with try giving your own view in it too.

I really did not look at your posts but on the other post from the other guy seems you were copy pasting or something. If you are not then you are fine.

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

If you are making authentic post then you are find but by any chance if you are putting someone else's work then obviously you need to put the reference link with try giving your own view in it too.

I really did not look at your posts but on the other post from the other guy seems you were copy pasting or something. If you are not then you are fine.

From mornig to midnight I read lot of articles.They come to my inbox from newsletters I subscribed before in three langs English, Albanian and Serbian. 30% of them are about cryptocurrecies. I post here aproximately 10 of them in Eng. with a souce link in bottom. If this is in conflict with rules please tell me and I will stop it immediatly. Copy-paste contet with source link is allowed as I know.

Isaa

3 minutes ago, isaa said:

From mornig to midnight I read lot of articles.They come to my inbox from newsletters I subscribed before in three langs English, Albanian and Serbian. 30% of them are about cryptocurrecies. I post here aproximately 10 of them in Eng. with a souce link in bottom. If this is in conflict with rules please tell me and I will stop it immediatly. Copy-paste contet with source link is allowed as I know.

Isaa

I just had a quick scan on your topic page. It's good thing that you are posing the articles with reference link. But is this really necessary to post something where you do not give any view from you?

Some examples:

We are in a forum not in a bulletin board. I will suggest to add some lines and explain why it worth reading or what have you found from the article that triggered you to share it with us.

There are nothing seriously wrong with your style but it does not look good too.

On 10/7/2019 at 10:13 PM, cryptokram said:

I hope they will be all bots and hidden bots in the community!

They are just way smart digging the forum so bad!

There are still some bug in the forum and they are abusing it

It's easy to say but to hard to find and delete the duplicate content, hidden bots and fake users. I used to help mod previously .Most of them in this world are working for freebies even real users spam like bot because they need micro cents to. Mostly faucet users are the worst spammers where ever you gather they would be there first. Working as team always get more result 🙂 Cheers.

Edited by Cryptohash

Maybe because forums want to prevent spam on the forum. I think that's right. Every opinion on the forum, every sentence written must be individual and the opinion of the author who writes it. The easiest way is to get the information from somewhere and just insert it somewhere else. And it is always harder to write in your own words

6 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

It's easy to say but to hard to find and delete the duplicate content, hidden bots and fake users. I used to help mod previously .Most of them in this world are working for freebies even real users spam like bot because they need micro cents to. Mostly faucet users are the worst spammers where ever you gather they would be there first. Working as team always get more result 🙂 Cheers.

Well for a user (or mod) it is not very easy to spot the pattern very easily at first but once we see a user posting repeatedly using a pattern of copy/pasting then it get noticed. 

I have reported so many of them few days ago that my fingers were hurting. I remember one day I was making more reports instead of making posts LOL

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Well for a user (or mod) it is not very easy to spot the pattern very easily at first but once we see a user posting repeatedly using a pattern of copy/pasting then it get noticed. 

I have reported so many of them few days ago that my fingers were hurting. I remember one day I was making more reports instead of making posts LOL

Some times it would be funny when we see mods private message loaded with lots of complains ,offers and referral link . They would see all message and leave to drink coffee 

2 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

Some times it would be funny when we see mods private message loaded with lots of complains ,offers and referral link . They would see all message and leave to drink coffee 

LOL yeah I can imagine how it would be seeing the inbox is full with notification and messages. In fact I have only notifications active for some boards and this is how it looks (my email)

DGangbm.png

I want to ask, if we copy paste an article from the internet and post it here along with the source, is it included in the duplicate content?

1 hour ago, Cryptohash said:

Most bots and doing the repeated post and duplicates are mostly new accounts which contain less than a hundred post! Dont worry, we are on the way of cleaning the forum and everyone is giving their hands to get them kick here!

51 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Most bots and doing the repeated post and duplicates are mostly new accounts which contain less than a hundred post! Dont worry, we are on the way of cleaning the forum and everyone is giving their hands to get them kick here!

yup when ever there is new project few try to abuse it always  🙂 .My support is also there for you to clean all the spam post 🙂 .

1 hour ago, yukihirasoma said:

I want to ask, if we copy paste an article from the internet and post it here along with the source, is it included in the duplicate content?

Adding source is okay but if you just copy and paste without giving your thought then what is the point. This is a forum not a bulletin board.

Let's make authentic posts and keep going.

1 hour ago, yukihirasoma said:

That is plagiarism! especially when you posted it somewhere using the content that you read.

At least give the the credits of the said post or article by putting the link below or above the message.

That is the least thing that we can do!