Duplicate Content - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

Duplicate Content

On 10/7/2019 at 1:51 AM, lucky80 said:

Why does some forums or website immediately use the permanent ban to users who copy and paste an article or original post with or without including references?

Is it because duplicate content will affect the SEO of their website?

Or maybe they don't want to deal with copyright issues?

You can read references from some of these links and say your opinion

https://www.quora.com/Does-copying-an-entire-article-from-one-blog-to-another-impact-the-SEO-results-on-the-sites

https://www.hobo-web.co.uk/duplicate-content-problems/#is-there-a-penalty-for-duplicate-content-on-a-website-

https://moz.com/community/q/duplicate-content-copyright-issues

Thank you for the references you have provided, are very useful for us and you are protected. Thank you friend

its wrong to copy and paste articles , it shows how lazy someone is and irresponsible, i think this should be discouraged in all platforms

maybe they don't want to deal with copyright issues? it like this, would you like to write an article about something on your blog and then when you just browser
give some kind of warning to that website.

1 minute ago, Sultan Amir said:

This forum is not created to duplication, is created to share experiences but I don't know why I come across a lot of duplicate content and articles. 

How can you cross with many duplication on this forum if you just arrive in the community!

I check your profile and you just joined 15 minutes ago done 1 post on this thread and nothing follows.

Originality of a content of the page remains the same whatever changes made in a duplicate.

Though both looks to be similar somewhere the duplicity shows the Real outcome of it.Being copy paste  the others knowledge is like being a dumb. It's far better to learn a very few rather to duplicate the original form of the document or content. It may be quiet difficulty to follow but in reality it is well and good to do anything of our own than being following something which is priorly found by others. 

What about share similar topic here?

I share topic about Bitcoin halving 01.10.2019 and this topic is just before 22h 

and this is my topic

Is that allowed? To share same "point" different words?

Does anyone use here search option/bottom?

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Regard to content duplicates, it is possible that in the coin / token part, the topics are somehow grouped on the currency. It's kind of crazy to see all kinds of topics open on the same coin, with a different title.

There new system now on the spammers...

They are duplicating the title now. How did i know i am one of the victim now. Same structure on the title...

I have seen couple of them.. here is one

20191019_001811.jpg

1 hour ago, cryptokram said:

There new system now on the spammers...

They are duplicating the title now. How did i know i am one of the victim now. Same structure on the title...

I have seen couple of them.. here is one

It is just Bots like I reported before, stupid automated bots that just try to waste everyones time.
I wonder when are this bots going to be banned...as this is second big wave of attack this forum is facing.
Please report them people. Please ban them mods.

14 hours ago, hexwin said:

It is just Bots like I reported before, stupid automated bots that just try to waste everyones time.
I wonder when are this bots going to be banned...as this is second big wave of attack this forum is facing.
Please report them people. Please ban them mods.

There are programs to block bots, why not use these programs and implement them in favor of the community.

6 minutes ago, bliznec said:

There are programs to block bots, why not use these programs and implement them in favor of the community.

You are right. I am not sure why they don't implement them yet. Maybe they will soon, as it will make their job easier also 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/17/2019 at 3:30 AM, shuvo937 said:

would you like to write an article about something on your blog and then when you just browser the internet you find your article posted on multiple other blogs or forums claiming it is their own article? Obviously not. If that happens you can report those persons to Google and I'm sure they will give some kind of warning to that website. 

I hope they will be all bots and hidden bots in the community!

They are just way smart digging the forum so bad!

There are still some bug in the forum and they are abusing it.

I found some right here in this forum.  But I was flattered instead.  You must have said something good that not only the person agreed with what you said. he spreads that opinion/theory of yours around as if it was all fact 🙂

The goal is to share your thoughts, and it is not a big deal someone take it and run with it.  It’s what I wanted when I decided to share from the gitgo anyway.

On 10/17/2019 at 9:30 AM, shuvo937 said:

would you like to write an article about something on your blog and then when you just browser the internet you find your article posted on multiple other blogs or forums claiming it is their own article? Obviously not. If that happens you can report those persons to Google and I'm sure they will give some kind of warning to that website. 

I hope they will be all bots and hidden bots in the community!

They are just way smart digging the forum so bad!

There are still some bug in the forum and they are abusing it.

What you are saying is true my brother, and i'm so sad of that because people dont think that there are honest users spend hours, looking for the true news about crypto and make some post to get some money so they can start trading, and also in the same time give us some good information that help in trading or mining.

User who can't so some search and fin a good new and a good content they copy and past without any effort for him it's easy job,but for the user who read some duplicate post is every time it's noisy think and makes them leaves the forum to other one with a good content  

On 10/18/2019 at 6:10 PM, BullRunBit said:

What about share similar topic here?

I share topic about Bitcoin halving 01.10.2019 and this topic is just before 22h 

I see the forum already uses canonical tags for this problem. But even though the canonical tag has been placed, the search bumblebee might miss valuable content because of much-duplicated content. The best practice to eliminate SEO problems is to delete duplicate content. It is also suitable for saving forum resources.

4 hours ago, Saladdin said:

Many people are working first on this kind of platform and they are unaware of the copy paste rules. So it's better to warn them despite of ban.

Rules are shown when users sign up for this forum. So I think all users already know what they can and can't do. They will be warned when they violate. You can find warning point terms here 

I just spotted again some copy paster in the community, they are different account but has same message in one thread! I dont get it why they want to give dirt on this wonderful community! what are they getting in doing this.

image.png.85bfc8ddb9a939e1d2c092e64a936bac.png

image.png.a0454208d004ca93b06cfd562cb7ce18.png

Are the two account will be banned on this or only the second poster?

It is something unusual to a member with his first post i a thread similar to other users and has a topic of getting new members. so i think this is not just coincidence and will watch more of his post! i will post it here for many to be aware of this user @fina98

image.png.539b8e916d3a9f367f86728bbd5544ef.png

This is the original one created last October 9

image.png.4e96b3e96e9c3522fe57a711d218a334.png

On 10/7/2019 at 2:51 AM, xBDT Script said:

Well google is very strickt on plagiarism. If they find out a valid complaign then they directly blacklist a website. It a mojor crime in their eyes and I would say they are right in it.

You're absolutely right !

every site has their own  policy and plagiarism is breaking up the rule. I agree that they directly blacklist it so don't cheat someone's post, just read it for the new knowledge 

I think it's all about copyright. Frankly, pleasant thing strange, very often see one and the same information on different sites with different themes, theme is called on different - but has information such a same as another theme on another site. It's kind of annoying on this, I think correctly when trying to solve

Duplicate contents have a very negative impact on site health, SEO, Google ranking, content creators. More over the server could be down for many irrelevant duplicate posts. That's why most of the websites such as forum sites banned their members for this kind of job without prior notice. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/15435-you-think-about-the-new-update/

I made a thread like this before and now it is lock! i think we dont need this kind to be publish again if we will allow then its better to unlock the thread before! thanks in advance @Desais

and another one

What do you think about payment update!

@Desais

Edited by cryptokram
adding links

For now, I see no benefit for new users creating topics as they keep the duplicate thread coming. 
A feedback  @Admin  @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Desais @Alex077 can you guys restrict new users from creating topics? I think this is a temporary solution for duplicate threads. At least they must reach the member rank to be able to create new topics. 

2 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

For now, I see no benefit for new users creating topics as they keep the duplicate thread coming. 
A feedback  @Admin  @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Desais @Alex077 can you guys restrict new users from creating topics? I think this is a temporary solution for duplicate threads. At least they must reach the member rank to be able to create new topics. 

Hi sir, please withdraw your request if you can, i will tell something about this!

Not all new users are posting duplicate i have seen some who created the topic and shared a good idea! some ask questions that is very needed to answer! we have many old users here who are looking for those plagiarism and duplicate content. we have made them post 50 message with no payment, at least now don't steal to them the freedom to post and made topic! if it is useless they will be deleted and banned! thank you!

• Useful or interesting 2