Why can't I connect yobit and cryptotalk?? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adnan10

Why can't I connect yobit and cryptotalk??

maybe a system failure by saturation of transactions, what i have seen is that sometimes when trading also becomes slow the page, you can send comment to support, we must consider that there are thousands of operations that makes the pages.

Main bhi de dijiye issue on the server or there is a bag so don't worry it will be fixed very soon then also I am missing some points it may be helpful for you first click on registration option then put your Gmail which have used in Crypto talk that verify that Gmail and you are ready to get your payment in the yobit wallet.

You have to use same Gmail for youbit. If you create your cryptotalk account with a Gmail then you have to give the same Gmail for the youbit. Don't give your cryptotalk profile name because youbit have to verify your email. 

On 1/18/2020 at 10:45 AM, Adnan10 said:

I don't get why it is showing my Id is incorrect??

Or is it already connected?? 

Every time I enter my email or id it shows error message.     

Screenshot_2020-01-18-11-44-35-276_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hello newbie welcome to cryptotalk forum! 

Brother you should put correct email address which you put on cryltotalk the same email put there and click on connect wait few second then it will connected but remember that firstly you should complete your 100 post then you make your account on yobit. Thank you so much

To connect it correctly, you have to put your email registered on cryototalk into your yobit account to get a unique id number to be use. Also it is ok if you use both email on cryptotalk and yobit.

Why you are put your name on that blanked area you have to put your email address of crypto talk in yobit account then you connect both accounts.

In my opinion you are not able to connect yobit exchanger and Crypto talk because I think you are not correctly giving the email. That's all I can say about the topic thank you.

you should first tell us what kind of problem you encounter when you try to associate the two accounts, because when it was the first time for me I did not have any type of problem and even the payments for the posts I wrote always arrived on time and precise, so for this I tell you it is very strange as a situation

I think you use wrong email address , remember you have to give cryptotalk email address if you want to connect your cryptotalk account at yobit exchange but you have to sign up yobit exchange with your cryptotalk email then connect your cryptotalk account.

I suppose there ought to be a few errors in an internet site or can be the e-mail identification that is registered in crypto communicate is not equal on the yobit strive it you may be capable of connecting it.

I think you have to use the email in your cryptotalk and register the same email in your yobit account, then your yobit and cryptotalk account will be connected.

On 1/18/2020 at 6:45 AM, Adnan10 said:

I can't read what you have post clearly because the screenshot is not clear I didn't understand it but please make screenshot again so that we can understand what response did you get when you try to link your email account with Yobit exchange

You must register with the same email address that you registered in the first time. To avoid logging out, choose the option Remember me to stay on the site every time you enter it.

I am not logged out of the site

I am here to help everyone 👨‍💻

If you liked my posts, you can encourage me by giving me a good reputation 💙💙

On 1/18/2020 at 6:45 AM, Adnan10 said:

It is possible, maybe you  make mistakes when you are doing the registration,i would have advised you but am still new in this forum,am still learning  on how to  connect cryptotalk to Tobit. I know people will  post comment to guide you. 

That is not a email address ,Why are you putting  that. They said clearly that you have to put your email address .So try again by putting the same email used to register on cryptotalk

Hello all
I linked my account here to the Yopit platform and got a confirmation link without any problem and I think the problem with you is that you do not enter the same email as it is necessary to enter the same email and delete the dot sign (.) If it is present and then you receive a confirmation link and your account has been linked.

On 1/18/2020 at 11:45 AM, Ayush Singh said:

Try it once more and use the same email address that you have given in cryptotalk it shows that you have used wrong email address so give the accurate email address which will help to link up with your both accounts. 

Exactly a bit of mistake change the whole system our account and if we enter wrong email or pasward the it would lock our account.

I had the same problem, I was able to solve it with the help of a friend of mine, who connected it through a powerful server.  But I think you can consult a well-experienced person who can solve this problem himself.

This problem  is it due to you using different emails.  you should use the same email. The email address use in cryptotalk thatve mail address use in yobit.  I hope you will be solved. 

I think you are using wrong email address because it said wrong email and the best thing you should to is to restart and put your cryptotalk email address

First you enter email and password same as crypto then you email confirm and they pay easily.

All because what connect yobit with the cryptotalk,is all because we should understand that types of you have made. And is place where you can sell your coin.

You need to put the email that you registered in cryptotalk so that you can connect your account in cryptotalk to yobit exchange, because if you dont connect it you cant earn anything.

On 2/17/2020 at 6:08 PM, Farooque said:

Why you are put your name on that blanked area you have to put your email address of crypto talk in yobit account then you connect both accounts.

Yes you are right if you put your user name on that blanked area it will not connected to your account. Kindly put your valid email address of cryptotalk.org in youbit account and then wait for connecting after few seconds they send a email to your email address for conformation of both accounts.

Thank you