Why can't I connect yobit and cryptotalk?? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adnan10

Why can't I connect yobit and cryptotalk??

On 1/18/2020 at 11:03 AM, Ms.o said:

You should put your email address used in cryptotalk,not your user name,based on the screenshot you only put adnan10, you must complete it with @gmail.com or @yahoo.com,depending on what you have used.

Hey friend I agree to your post a few days ago I have face same problem but this problem automatically solved and I login my account again I think it's a servers problem or you enter something wrong about your account 

You should put your email address used in cryptotalk,not your user name,based on the screenshot you only put adnan10, you must complete it with @gmail.com or @yahoo.com,depending on what you have used.

Hun you are right I think he is making alot of accounts to earn  money online.

Here is something wrong with you.  You are asked to add the same email address to Yobit as the email address you used in Crypto.  If you add the same email address to 2 accounts, you will not have this problem anymore.

For connect yobit to cryptotalk you need to use same email which email  you use for cryptotalk account only then your account will be connected as far as i know   

Check the e-mail you are likely to have specified in the wrong format.  The site works well with no problem linking to the account

email yang sama di akun yobit Anda, lalu cryptotalk Anda. Anda telah memberikan di cryptotalk itu menunjukkan bahwa Anda telah memanfaatkan alamat email yang salah. Jika langkah ini tidak berhasil, hubungi tim dukungan untuk situs tersebut.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:45 PM, Adnan10 said:

I don't get why it is showing my Id is incorrect??

Or is it already connected?? 

Every time I enter my email or id it shows error message.     

Screenshot_2020-01-18-11-44-35-276_com.android.chrome.jpg

You need to put your correct email therr. If they don't detect your account in cryptotalk i think there is some problem on your account maybe you type it incorrectly or maybe you forgot some letter or number to your email. Put it correctly so that they can bind your account on cryptotalk to your yobit account.

On 1/18/2020 at 5:47 PM, Mr.alexx said:

I think there must be some error in a website or may be the email id which is registered in crypto talk is not same on the yobbit try it you will be able to connect it

Yes mate, maybe it is the reason, why he can't connect his yobit and cryptotalk. I think he need to double  check his email because  maybe he made a mistake  or he put a wrong email. 

On 1/18/2020 at 7:45 AM, Adnan10 said:

Obviously you used different emails to register on cryptotalk and yobit and you are now trying to connect for the campaign. You need to have the same email otherwise you get this exact error.

to be able the cryptotalk to pay for all the payment and hardwork you did .. they will pay in yobit you will see all your payment there .both org are affiliated .. 

Its just techcinal problem brother. Actually many people are daily connecting on yobit and cryptotalk. So the security system and other system should be developed. So the work on it to develop the systems. Thats because you Can't connect with it.it will be ok soon 

LOL, he entered the cryptotalk username. Not the email ordered. Therefore an error occurs, by looking at the information it can understand why it cannot be connected.

You have to verify that your Yobit.net email is the same as your account in the CryptoTalk.org forum, they have to be the same in order to link them.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Yes you are right about i have seen many members made this mistake and provide wrong email in youbit so made your youbit account with the same email as you make the cryptotalk id.

On 1/18/2020 at 6:45 AM, Adnan10 said:

Dear mate I can only think of  one thing here  maybe you accidentally entered a wrong email address dats  why

Because you need to register the same gmail account you have registered from

ctypto talk in order to connect those two different platform. Crypto talk is the forum while yobit is the exchange where they directly send their payments for posting.

On 1/18/2020 at 4:49 PM, samislam said:

please check that mail you have used to register on cryptotalk forum.if mail address is same and confirmed then you should wait for some times.may be website facing and trouble. 

There's some issue of your email address or your network from what i see that kind experience before but than i restar my network and its back normal. Or yes as order said you had the wrong add email made same email add as you made on Yobit than it will be more easy for you to remember that .

On 1/18/2020 at 12:45 PM, Adnan10 said:

just a network problem I suggest trying again later a few hours later, friend, thank you and have patience

Dear friend.

Yubit account is vary easy to continue.suddenly this side some technical problem or registration closed this time. So you face THIS problem.

Cary or and try this next day

Thanks

On 2/13/2020 at 4:31 AM, Enxz said:

to be able the cryptotalk to pay for all the payment and hardwork you did .. they will pay in yobit you will see all your payment there .both org are affiliated .. 

The statement you made is very true because it is very important for us to get paid because with that we can work as hard as we want and then we can make useful comments so that we can be paid.

23 minutes ago, Rakib 99 said:

When entering your cryptocurrency e-mail, you typed something, but after the email address you use, you will not enter the cryptocurrency email.

Yes it is true that the information you gave us even we have to believe that entering our cryptocurrency email then typing something you want and after that the address has entered then we can no longer enter the cryptocurrency email because it already exists.

The same email address must be used. The one which was used for signing up on the crypto forum, the same email id should be used for opening up of Yobit account. In that way your yobit account will be linked with cryptotalk.

In order to open account in yobit wallet first we have to would the username and the email you used in Crypto talk that should be same in yobit wallet also then click on verify button after that you have to verify your email through the Gmail app your browser as your preference then you are ready and your wallet is also activated to get the payment.

The answer is Simple you need to put your Email in the Need Login section the email that you use to register in  cryptotalk should be the same email in yobit just enter you email and this problem will be solve.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif