Why can't I connect yobit and cryptotalk?? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adnan10

Why can't I connect yobit and cryptotalk??

On 1/18/2020 at 6:45 AM, Adnan10 said:

I don't get why it is showing my Id is incorrect??

Or is it already connected?? 

Every time I enter my email or id it shows error message.     

Screenshot_2020-01-18-11-44-35-276_com.android.chrome.jpg

Your to use but your email, which you used on creating your account on Crypto talk, maybe you used but the email on yobit,

Just a .maybe

On 1/18/2020 at 2:03 PM, Ms.o said:

You should put your email address used in cryptotalk,not your user name,based on the screenshot you only put adnan10, you must complete it with @gmail.com or @yahoo.com,depending on what you have used.

this is right,i notice also you just put username and not your email address thats whay its not working.if its still doesnt work mayve you put the wrong email address,so check it carefully.

Hello there

You need to create both account, then please go to yobit account, click your profile name, then click the cryptotalk and add your crypto e-mail.

What is your cryptotalk email? You should use it in that crypto campaign email since they're connected. Don't worry, it wilk be connected or linked if you put the right email. And they're the one who will generate your i.d so don't make one.

On 1/17/2020 at 9:45 PM, Adnan10 said:

As I can see in your picture used the email that you register here make sure that it is full name just review your mistake and read the instruction.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Give same email id you registered in cryptotalk or maybe your email already registered to another account contact to addmins help you.

On 1/17/2020 at 9:45 PM, Adnan10 said:

First to connect your yobit and cryptotalk account, input your email address not your display name and save it (you can only connect once only upon success  link), once link UID id number will appear

if the UID code has appeared, it's already connected. indeed sometimes it is rather difficult to connect it, sometimes it has to click several times so that it can connect. or you can check your network.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:45 PM, Adnan10 said:

Make sure that the email address that you put in your yobit account is the one that you uses in your cryptotalk account. Having different email address will show error so check your account first. 

You should put the same e-mail that you use in this forum. If this step did not work, contact the support team for the site

You should put the same e-mail that you use in this forum. If this step did not work, contact the support team for the site

To connect the cryptotalka account with yobit you should use email id.please write down your mail id by which you have created your cryptotalk account and proceed.

I also experiemced that same type of error when I was new here in cryprotalk and was connecting my account here to my yobit account. It stated my username is not available or ID do not exist even though I have used same email address when I registered on the two accounts. Later on found out that we have to type in the exact format of the username/ email address we use in our cryptotalk account. It is case sensitive. Good thing I was able to fix the issue right before I started making posts.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

To connect the accounts you have to use the same email in both accounts and also confirm the emails that cryptotalk and Yobit send you, it's very important you make sure to confirm both emails and in the area "Your Cryptotalk UID" you must to put the same email which you created your accounts and in a few seconds will apear your UID

Actually it is a strange problem, are you sure all the letters that you have typed in the email field are correct?.

On 1/18/2020 at 11:15 AM, Migo said:

Put your cryptotalk e-mail there, you made a mistake, they said that you are using a wrong email address, so maybe you used yobit email address there, go again and enter the cryptotalk e-mail not yobit 

yes you are right dear i also face same problem but i was forgot my password of yobit and when i open and other web browser like explorer, mozila etc it was logout from other device then some one help me about this.

I think that you've mistaken your email address. Please check your email address again. Put the email address you used to open cryptotalk account. 

Use the correct and full email address you linked with crypto talk , most of the time asking security pass code and capcha. Make sure to enter the correct password.

You made a mistake, they said that you are using a wrong email address, so maybe you used yobit email address there. You need to use the same email address you used in cryptotalk and then they will give you an cryptotalk UID. The picture you added there is an ID but you just used your username which is not correct. Go again and enter the cryptotalk e-mail notyobit. 

You should used the same address you used here in this this cryptotalk.org in your yobit account. Since your earnings goes there. You should rewrite your email address again . 🙂

9 minutes ago, RAMENSOUP said:

You should used the same address you used here in this this cryptotalk.org in your yobit account. Since your earnings goes there. You should rewrite your email address again . 🙂

yes, it’s so necessary to dial test 100 messages on the forum and send the same mail and the account will be done and the charges will go into the account.

You probably input the incorrect e-mail, you should input your cryptotalk email for it to bind or connect it with yobit. After you save your cryptotalk email there then it will show a UID number. Let's enjoy posting mate.

Have you correctly connected yobit and cryptotalk using the same email, you can check the email on cryptotalk by opening the settings, once you are sure the email is correct, you can try again by connecting to your yobit account.