Why can't I connect yobit and cryptotalk?? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adnan10

Why can't I connect yobit and cryptotalk??

I don't get why it is showing my Id is incorrect??

Or is it already connected?? 

Every time I enter my email or id it shows error message.     

Screenshot_2020-01-18-11-44-35-276_com.android.chrome.jpg

15 minutes ago, Adnan10 said:

You should put your email address used in cryptotalk,not your user name,based on the screenshot you only put adnan10, you must complete it with @gmail.com or @yahoo.com,depending on what you have used.

• Useful or interesting 3

Put your cryptotalk e-mail there, you made a mistake, they said that you are using a wrong email address, so maybe you used yobit email address there, go again and enter the cryptotalk e-mail not yobit 

Try it once more and use the same email address that you have given in cryptotalk it shows that you have used wrong email address so give the accurate email address which will help to link up with your both accounts. 

2 hours ago, Adnan10 said:

It has not been connected yet and you should not put your id. You should put the same email you used to sign up from here on cryptotalk.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

You need to use the same email address you used in cryptotalk and then they will give you an cryptotalk UID. The picture you added there is an ID but you just used your username which is not correct. After that you can use your yobit account.

please check that mail you have used to register on cryptotalk forum.if mail address is same and confirmed then you should wait for some times.may be website facing and trouble. 

4 hours ago, Adnan10 said:

The way you have put on id is incorrect. You don't have to put your user name. You just have to put your email address of cryptotalk into yobit. Then only your id will be successfully connected and earning will start.

10 hours ago, Adnan10 said:

It's about the email you use for both website must be the same email in cryptotalk and Yobit exchange try to use the same one , this what the message saying to you if not contact the support

I will suggest you to make anewaccount with new gmail then first of all connect your email to your crypto talk account and then the same email to the yobit.In this way you can connect both  of them.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 1/18/2020 at 1:45 PM, Adnan10 said:

Use the email you used to register in Cryptotalk, not in YoBit. Enter it fully, and also double-check the email you used in this forum. There might just be some slight discrepancies.

You most have made a mistake in entering your details, you are suppose to enter your crypto email you used not your yobit.

Hello my friend ! you have to use the same email you have used in CRyptotalk  ! then you have to go to Yobit then click on your name click on Cryptotalk and enter your email ! Thats it !

Well there might be some error in login or you might have not fully complete the  registration, there would be some error in registration,thats why you are having errors in login,or other issues would be there, when you cannot register or login  just use different browser ,because there are issues with the browser.

On 1/18/2020 at 10:45 AM, Adnan10 said:

Check your profile on yobit and see their email.Then put that e-mail again.I hope this will attached now.If that error comes again contact yobit support center.

Used the email that you used in cryptotalk, and your good to go mate. because if you did not use the same email then you cant really connect it to your yobit. so goodluck.

you need to put the email address that you used in cryptotalk not your other email address because if you enter the wrong email address it will still prompt wrong emaill address.

On 1/18/2020 at 11:15 AM, Adnan10 said:

The reason for this is you have either registered on crypto talk forum with different email and details ,compared to yobit.net account. Your details such as emails ,IP Addresses, should match both account as well. I suggest you to check the details of crypto talk account which you want to link it to yobit. Likewise, register for a new yobit account using the same details as mentioned above.

You don't need to know your crypto talk id  just but the email you register with and your id will automaticly shown up, above you didn't but you all Gmail, thats why the error massege

Edited by talo122

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

I don't know, since I don't experience that on my account, or maybe yobit wants to  start limiting new users or its technical fault of some sort

It may be due to the wrong email address or some minute mistake in the email address that you put in your yobitexchange. I would like to inform you that you have to enter the same email address the YoBit Exchange that you have used in Cryptotalk.org, if it was any technical problem you can contact to the yobit customer care 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On yobit click on your profile name, go to cryptotalk campaign than add your email which one you used on your cryptotalk account. There you go, you are connected yobit with your cryptotalk account. 

On 18.01.2020 at 09:45, Adnan10 said:

You should put here your email adress which you registrated on cryptotalk