Bitcoin Not A Safe Haven - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Bitcoin Not A Safe Haven

We can consider his opinion to be correct on one side and wrong on the other side because Bitcoin is currently not built or legalized and its price fluctuates quickly and you can simply lose your money, but on the extent of Bitcoin a safe haven.

I definitely agree with you that bitcoin is not a safe haven because of its market volatility but I it still try to maintain a steady market price which is awesome and also experience pump in price.

I do agree with the statement that is being put forward here and bitcoin is in no way a safe haven mainly because there is no set way that we will be able to predict the price and there is no guarantee of a profitable investment. In fact with how volatile the price i you could make large profits in a day or large losses, and there is no way of being certain which will happen on any given day. Therefore the rules comes about that you should only invest in crypto with an amount that you are prepared to lose, clearly showing that it is not a safe haven.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Frankly, I do not agree with this talk because everything has a positive side, a negative side and many risks, and so the matter is with the bitcoin currency, so when we use it carefully and cautiously, it will definitely be safe and that the thing that distinguishes cryptocurrencies is the constant and constant volatility of prices, and for me I have been using bitcoin currency since For a long time until this time, I did not face any risks with this currency

On 1/18/2020 at 12:20 PM, hmind said:

What do you think about Mike O'Sullivan's view of the Bitcoin problem. Is there a difference of opinion with him, or do you agree with what he says?

I do think that cryptocurrencies have limits because there are nothing like you are saying a safe haven cause we need to adapt to everything here in this world and we should always rely in cryptocurrency because it is not that long or it maybe loss in some time 

I do not agree 100% with him that Bitcoin is not a safe haven, this depends on the people who use it,  Bitcoin has helped me a lot in my financial life and this is a positive thing for me

this is pretty well , I also think that Risk and profit in case of Bitcoin is really high . but I think if we have good knowledge in price detection then we Will be able to generate a good profit through it .

without experience and knowledge this is really hard to generate profit through it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Bitcoin changes every day and no one knows what will happen to the future of Bitcoin but still many people are relying on it to earn money and it is still the most used coin among of all the coin in crypto market.

I agree with him that trading Bitcoin is dangerous because it is a highly volatile currency, but there are many people who can earn money despite this volatility.

l agree partly with him, everything like BTC has good site and also bad site. BTC can be not stable, but it is just so good if we compare BTC to other investment. It is just so profitable, if you can make good choice. 

As far as I know I believe that if you put a bitcoin wallet on another exchanger site.  Your bitcoin can be stolen at any time.  But you keep your bitcoin wallet.  But the wallet will give you more security and Bitcoinwall will be in a better place.

On 1/18/2020 at 5:53 PM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well, I slightly agree and not, yes it is not avoidable because in every aspect of things there are risks, 

You're right that there were some risk but let's look for the other good benefits of bitcoin. 

It can help others especially in financial needs, it also make some people get extra income during this pandemic times and many more. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I concur with him, bitcoin isn't gold in each angle and point of view. Bitcoin still don't have guideline and security and that make bitcoin so difficult to get place in monetary financial world. As worth and volume bitcoin has greater instability than gold. On the off chance that bitcoin as of now have guideline I accept the story will never like this

• -2 1
  • +3 1

I do not fully agree with this because Bitcoin gives us complete freedom because it is not subject to centralization as well we can achieve a good profit from it and we know that these currencies were prepared in order to make the future of currencies and buy and sell better

Bitcoins safety depends on different circumstance. Some time its safe some time not, but most of the time safety is in your hand.

On 1/18/2020 at 11:20 AM, hmind said:

What do you think about Mike O'Sullivan's view of the Bitcoin problem. Is there a difference of opinion with him, or do you agree with what he says?

In my opinion, bitcoin is an asset, bitcoin is a very profitable investment asset, compared to gold, bitcoin seems to be more risky, but if someone understands bitcoin has an unexpected value and continues to increase, even if the price goes down, it's only temporary, because the real benefits of buying bitcoin are very unexpected and you can get rich.

In my own opinion I don't think bitcoin is a safe haven, at the moment it may seem so but situations are bound to occur and I don't think that bitcoin will survive past this century.

On 6/15/2020 at 12:46 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I agree with him that trading Bitcoin is dangerous because it is a highly volatile currency, but there are many people who can earn money despite this volatility.

Yes but the question is if it can be used for a safe haven during economic downturns. It seems that it just follows the stock markets recently. Safe have for example is gold and government bonds. They don't offer volatility. And bonds are about a small percentage of yield.

I think bitcoin is as beneficial as it is risky. Since cryptocurrency price has to go up and down, it can go down at any time, so there is a lot of risk.

I can not say bitcoin ks a safe haven as some can rush into it and invest, if the price of bitcoin reduced that means they lose, if that a date haven. But if properly and carefully known and invested in the right time, them it is a safe haven. 

On 7/7/2020 at 10:21 PM, marce9427 said:

Bitcoin may not be entirely safe, but it can be something much more.
Bitcoin could be said to be a safe and practical place. It shows more that it can become a speculative asset, mainly at this time in our history.
Although Bitcoin's financial status evolved much further and is seen as a safe circle, a refuge. As long as there is a good understanding regarding cryptocurrencies you can get a safe haven.

You are not wrong and you have said it all, some people do not know what btc is but just want to trade and invest, in the process, some are even scammed, if not scammed, they lose. Lack of knowledge and experience makes btc unsafe for them not that btc is not safe itself. 

The volatility of bicoin and in fact of all cryptocurrencies have derived seeing them as a good opportunity to invest, however there is also the risk of having losses if we do not measure the times for the buying and selling operations.

I agree with you, bitcoin is not a safe heaven.Although bitcoin is so valuable, it is not easy to collect because it has a lot of high risks and its price is unstable.In fact bitcoin is much volatile than gold.

• +1 1

On 1/18/2020 at 1:52 PM, pkrs said:

Yes  i agree with you bitcoin is highly volatile market compared to gold investments. But the Roi is very high in Bitcoin compared to other investments. It is a lucrative market with high risks involved and not a safe haven.

I agree. Also, bitcoin's volatile characteristic can be a traders or holders advantage. Bitcoin has been very strong in the market until now, it is proven that btc can bounce back to a higher value after it's fall. Just like the past months. It fell, now it's back. And if someone bought at that lower value, he now may have his profit. On the other hand, gold isn't volatile. That's boring in some other's perspective. Though the good thing for goold is that it could have a higher value as the supply runs out. It is applicable to all assets, however it is more can be felt on gold.

Yes I also think so , because I think its the price, the price really  pushes me away , the price can go to half in a matter of days and that is not good for investors we need a stable coin , and thats why there has cropped up stable coins, such as usdt and by the way ripple works better than bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1