Bitcoin Not A Safe Haven - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Bitcoin Not A Safe Haven

Well bitcoin and some crypto arr always changing by time to time, their volatility is so high and because of that it's also hard to predict the price of it.

• +4 1

Yes i agree with you bitcoin is highly volatile market compared to gold investments. It is a lucrative market with high risks involved and not a safe haven.

On 1/18/2020 at 5:20 AM, hmind said:

What do you think about Mike O'Sullivan's view of the Bitcoin problem. Is there a difference of opinion with him, or do you agree with what he says?

true, the crypto market is still new and not yet regulated so the price has a very high volatility, and this make things very risky for newbie since, yes you can make money thanks to this volatility, but you can lose a lot of money due this. so trading is not recommended for everyone

Everything has bad or good head or tail. So yes  bitcoin can be helpful for you.  and yes sometimes it cant be helpful to you

Welcome with me
Really, I agree with what he says
Bitcoin is not a safe haven, the problem of sharp price volatility and trading risk does not make it a safe digital asset for storage
The opposite of gold, the longer the duration, the greater its value

Bitcoin is really not safe investment because it's value is very volatile you can earn huge profits but also has chance to lose it's value even in just a single day.most of investors are risking their money on Bitcoin because it gives a good return even if you just hold it.

Yes ofcource bitcoin was originally formed for the sake f anonymity not for being a safe heaven or a hedge fund it was to eliminate the central financial authorities.

I believe everything has a lead and tail, that is both good and bad.Bitcoin is reliable as it rally round in earning lid profit and is grave for the reason that it every now and then pointer to losses, I feel each one has their personal preferences over Bitcoin. I for my part feel, The recompense of Bitcoin best its disadvantages.

Even the pro traders has a side business apart from bitcoin trading, its not that good to take trading ad your main business though it has a lot of profit but when you can get only one loss that will take all your profit and even your capital. Earn bitcoin for your goals like geting capital to start a business then bitcoin will be your extra earnings.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't really get you because you didn't comment on your topic but I have something  to comment bitcoins is not a safe haven because it's a volatile coin it rises and falls anytime

52 minutes ago, Allah hummamin said:

bitcoin is not gold in every aspect and perspective. Bitcoin still don't have regulation and protection and that make bitcoin so hard to get place in financial economic world. As value and volume bitcoin has bigger volatility than gold. If bitcoin already have regulation I believe the story will never like this.

yes i agree investing in bitcoin is not always safe.to reach your goal successfully it is very much important for the person to have sound knowledge and proper ability to do planing and research.

Yes You Are Right Bitcoins Are Not Safe As Other Investment Procedures But There Is A Highly Profit Associated With Bitcoins So This Can Be Said Not A Safe Haven

Bitcoin is still in the process of finding a suitable price, said a renowned economist in the world. Bitcoin price movements are still very volatile, making it still not feasible to be a save havent asset.

It's more likely a technology rather than only coins, and surely it would have different properties than those natural gold, that's why the price is volatile and is changing continuously

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think everyone has his own inclinations towards Bitcoin because Bitcoin is reasonable because it helps win hood gain and it is horrible because it now and then leads to catastrophe. I assume that Bitcoin's upsides outweigh its burdens.

I agree with that opinion that the crypto world cannot be predicted precisely, just as in the opinion that a low correlation does not rule out the possibility of going up, here the fluctuating function is very effective on the value of a crypto

Bitcoin is the individual crypto asset about which rational fill with may well regular argue a refuge narrative. Other crypto assets may be compelling, but they noticeably epitomize risk-on bets against a farsightedness of hope adoption that may hold existence to prove. 

Maybe using Bitcoin and other crypto currency is too risky especially in earning this kind of coin. But all in all in my perspective if this coins are used and earn properly with a good strategy there's a chance that the income will come.

Edited by Interface User
Grammar/Spelling Mistakes

He's right on it, cryptocurrency market is very volatile compared to fiat currency or gold assets. Cryptocurrency doesnot ensure safe future for investors and traders.

It is not reasonable to see someone claiming that bitcoin is not a safe haven of value, but it is predictable. The people who are criticizing bitcoin here have not studied it thoroughly.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

In my view, it is totally unreasonable to say that Bitcoin Safe is not the best investment platform I think of, and that securities are the investment in cryptocurrency and the greater the securitiesTrusted I think that is really investing in Bitcoin if you can invest in it I think you have invested in better things than Gold

I think that doesn't matter. As long as bitcoin is still profitable for everyone and dare to take risks, that's an investment. gold and bitcoin have advantages and risks so both sides are the same.

Sorry I don't agree with you. Because if you invest in bitcoin then you can get a good profit. Because bitcoin is very popular crypto currency

I think Bitcoin is a safe haven.  Bitcoin is the most expensive currency around the world.  And those who use this currency are believers in this currency.