Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrMachize87usd

Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win

Dear members, there is an idea that is the cornerstone of comparison between encrypted and physical currencies, which is that if the encrypted currencies can enter into the deliberations of all people without exception, but there are several problems that prevent this, which is the price of bitcoin, for example, it has become very high and not everyone can own the bitcoin and who  On the other hand, if the coded currencies can preserve their value without falling or rising, they will attract many people because everyone is afraid to lose their money, for some countries whose currencies control global economic trades such as the dollar and the euro can invent a currency that matches them in the world of encrypted currencies and make them the currency the basic

• +3 1

I do not think that this will happen before 5 years have passed because paper currency is still widely spread and there are many countries that I have not heard of the term encryption until now for this cryptocurrency needs more time.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency will definately win in comparison to pricing but physical currency is actual winner without which many of our works can't be completed. Cryptocurrency is only digital currency present on papers only and not useful in daily offline transactions where physical currency can provide both offline and online transactions.

In my openion both currencies are good in their perspective . but the physical currency is the best because nobody can steal it easily while the other cryptocurrency is not in safe mood the hackers can steal it by hook or by crook .

If crypto currencies outpace cash in terms of usage, traditional currencies will lose value without any means of recourse.beyond the impact of a cryptocurrency future on individual consumers and on financial institution ,government themselves would suffer.

Physical cash is still the too in terms of use and I don't think crypto currency will be able to compete with Fiat currency just yet. There are still so many uses of physical cash in buying and selling but with crypto is limited as you must use a third party to buy online. You can now use crypto cards which makes things easier

At the present time, this thing cannot be predicted because national currencies cannot be dispensed with, but in the distant future, cryptocurrencies can replace monetary currencies, but this is premature.

I think that it is too early for this to happen, the existence of cryptocurrencies does not eliminate the existence of paper currencies, paper currencies are still the basis of most commercial transactions, and many countries have not yet heard of cryptocurrencies, it is possible that this matter will happen after 15 or 20 years.

We know every currency has it own value.And no country can leave their parent currency.For exaple usd like other currency has their own value , bitcoin never replace this currency now or future.The main difference is crypto is nothing but  a digital currency.

• +3 1

Crypto currency vs physical currency who's win i think physical currency win because so countries use their own currency and they value some currency price high and some price but they the value in market and physical currency use any where and any time but in crypto currency you never use this type .

• +3 1

I do not think it is possible to fully exchange monetary currency for cryptocurrency, as each country has its own currency.
For example, the dollar is a major and very saving currency, as the currency is converted into dollars in order to save their money and can never be removed.

Cryptocurrencies are for sure very good source of income but how will something that cannot be seen win something that we can see and has been use for many decades now, cryptocurrency can only be use as alternative currency but not overthrown fiat currency. Crypto can only be used in few countries but fiat is used all over the universe.

Technically and realistic thinking is that crypto can not defeat fiat money in near futue and i think ever, As crypto currencies have very little market cap and popularity as compared to fiat. Just see around you how much peoples know about cyrpto currencies? You will know the future of crpto by doing this.

• +1 1

My dear friend, I know that the encrypted currencies are very high in their prices, but it is not possible to price the encrypted currencies and give value to them except through the coins, so I do not think that it is possible to replace the banknotes

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, as the popularity of cryptocurrencies and their success and acceptance by most countries is increasing day by day, they are easy to use in addition to being decentralized and can work with them anytime and anywhere, so it is very likely that they will replace paper currencies.

• +2 1

Hello my friend i don't agree with you because no money can take place of other because every country is having its own currency which is having its own value and importance so we cannot say that bitcoin will take place of other countries because in the same way bitcoin is having its own importance in market because of its increasing value. 

I think crypto and fiat are very clearly different. starting from the physical and digital form between crypto and fiat, crypto also has no intrinsic value. so the two are not competing, and will not replace each other. 

I believe that both would have a role, since fiat currencies have been used for several years, and it is not as simple to simply substitute them with unsustainable coins. Because of its volatile price, cryptocurrency is a decent source of income that we can use to make money, but fiat currency is what we really need.

Both are good and both have advantage and disavantages. Although we cannot deny the usage of bitcoin has been a good improvement to our modern days but still fiat money is our basic need.

Yes my friend you are saying right that crypto will change the paper currencies very soon... As we k ow that the crypto currency is being popular day by day all over the world and world is accepting it without any hesitation so we can say that it's really a good one that is acceptable for all.. There are some countries left behind which are not allow the use of crypto currency in to there countries ut we hope that they will allow it very soon so that they will also get benefits from it. 

To simply answer this question physical currency will win over cryptocurrency because physical currency has lasted longer and it is known by more people and used by more people than cryptocurrencies.

I really hope to replace physical currencies with crypto, we know a lot about the advantages and properties of cryptocurrencies that physical currencies will not reach with decades of development if they do not reject the central system represented by banks, of course I will choose crypto because I believe that cryptocurrencies are more secure and preserve my privacy and also I dislike dealing in physical currencies because of the epidemic that we are currently experiencing.

• +2 1

I do not think that cryptocurrencies will completely replace paper currencies, as they may be used as another means of sending and receiving money and leaving the user's freedom to choose the means he wants to deal with.

Hello dear, I think that the difference between the two concepts is very clear and comparing them will be totally unfair, because the physical money is still ahead of the cryptocurrency for now, this is my thought on this. 

I think both is good at thier place. Because people using and take advantage from both. But both have different use such as physical money mos can be use to buy thing ,so we can make investment but it not base on price it base on time investment.  So cryptocurrency we can buy but we want to generate more money from cryptocurrency by investing, so we use this because we can take more benefits when price will flactuate.