Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrMachize87usd

Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win

Crypto and fiat will both be present.  But fiat will be replaced by the crypto currency which is issued and developed by the central banks. In this way the banks still have control over the financial system. With other crypto’s they don’t and that could be a reason to make them illegal. 

This is probably not going to happen. What is the current percentage of cryptocurrency transactions out of all? Maybe 1%? And all are for trading and investing too. For retail it is very little so we still have many years ahead.

• +1 1

On 10/14/2020 at 4:51 AM, khaleesi2020 said:

Greetings People,
I think that more than a competition, currencies and cryptocurrencies are complementary, of course if you live in a country with high inflation, have the minimum in your local currency and the rest protect it with currencies or cryptocurrencies, if you live in a country without high inflation you can have part of your money in local currency and another part in cryptocurrencies, remember that the main use of cryptocurrencies is Investment, while currencies of the countries are transactional.

There is no fight between local currency  or cryptocurrency both contain different usages and different circule of people,  the difference cryptocurrency user also use fiat but not all of fiat user use cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

The national currency is the national currency, BTC I take it as another currency that will be added to our national market, it does not have to take the place of anyone, it has its own characteristics, virtues and defects, so I only want the adoption to be as transparent possible and not as it is happening now, they take away rights to bitcoin but if they want them to pay taxes for using them, that is so illogical that it is even laughable.

When we consider these into a everyday life payments you know dealing with bills and everything then ill choose physical currency why? well if we example the crypto currency things arent gonna be sure cheap things will be probably alot pricier than it was used to be and others cannot get such pricey crypto currency.

16 hours ago, Tetrisreal said:

The national currency is the national currency, BTC I take it as another currency that will be added to our national market, it does not have to take the place of anyone, it has its own characteristics, virtues and defects, so I only want the adoption to be as transparent possible and not as it is happening now, they take away rights to bitcoin but if they want them to pay taxes for using them, that is so illogical that it is even laughable.

You are right,  the use of both things  are different,  there is no need for the competition between them the use will stay different  for a long time.

Both currencies have the equal imporatnces now. People from the developing countries are using physical currencies now but I believe in future all people start to use cryptocurrency.

In my point of view both the currencies are good and every currency has it's own place and stability in each countries. Uero and the usd are the emian currencies which are becoming essential part. But later in future Bitcoin will able to using in almost all the countries.

Physical currencies are fiat they have no maximum supply and they are printed every year by at least 2%. The USA printed a lot more than that in just a few months and I've read that the new money reached 20% of all the dollars supply. This is a bad investment to hold dollars today and probably every day.

• +2 1

I believe that in the long term cryptocurrencies will win, but it is true that they should improve the ease of use of wallets, exchanges and other movements that need to be made with cryptocurrencies. But in the long term, I think crypto will win. I do believe that governments are going to develop their own token to be able to control it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto is the best currency than the BTC becasue in the crypto market so many peoples will invest and they make money through this if they invest in the physical currency they can not make any good profit through that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/18/2020 at 1:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

I like those people who say this, but who are they? I haven't read from them and this is wild prediction to think that just in so small time cryptocurrencies will replace cash by such a large percentage. I hope to have some sources from this but I don't think there are any studies that say that.

It will be cryptocurrency that win as physical currency has had its time and now it is time to move on to the digital age and the decentralized revolution cryptocurrencies bring. There are new payment methods that make it easier and faster to send money anywhere in the world.

• +1 1

I prefer cryptocurrency because it's easy to carry anywhere, like carrying a credit card. physical money that requires a bag if carrying in large amount. So with cryptocurrency, we only need a smartphone or hardware wallet to carry money anywhere.

• +5 1

Both side for me is required in our society. We require crypto money to maintain a strategic distance from control to our cash and salary. Whereas the physical money or fiat framework is additionally got to cost the common merchandise since as we know crypto money is changing everytime.

I don't think that cryptocurrency will ever replace any fiat currency. It is because fiat currency is the official currency of a country, plus it has a physical money in which cryptocurrency doesn't have. Also, cryptocurrency must be decentralized and it is too volatile.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Crypto is future. wide range of good things we can achieve from it's adoption. it can be applied to healthcare, governance, banking and nearly all areas of human life. I use cryptocurrencies most of time for ease on the exchange between virtual goods and money into real money fiat.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 18.01.2020 at 01:16, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

I think it will be so, but not soon. Each country wants to control the withdrawal of funds and their receipt. They will want to make a good percentage on this, but for now we have what we have. Good luck with your earnings!

Cryptocurrencies cannot overcome physical currencies anyway, because fiat currencies are the one of the national symbol, while cryptocurrencies doesn't represent any country. 

• +2 2

Why not , there are important banking institutions in the world that have knowledged the the weakness of the banking system and said that if this weakness continues , cash will collapse .So far cryptocurrencies are additions and can not considerd as substituties for the global stock 

Everybody is now looking at cryptocurrencies but for one of them to succeed it needs a few things that most don't have right now. 

• Decentralization: Only a few have this
  • Equal Share no cryptocurrency has this. Most coins are concentrated in a few hands.
  • Small Inflation: A few cryptocurrencies have that.
  • Backing of government: Only Petro in Venezuela and DCEP in China have this.

If you disagree we can discuss anything.

• +4 1

On 1/18/2020 at 1:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say. Who are these people then? Because I haven't heard anyone saying this friend. Cryptocurrencies are nowhere near this kind of adoption and nobody is saying this, just you.

• +1 1

Currently, I think the physical currency is the one that will win because it is simply a purchasing value and a standard for trading among people that currencies such as the dollar, the euro or the pound sterling are strong currencies and that bitcoin in many countries turns into the local currency so that people who deal with bitcoin can make buying and selling.

Every country has its own currency, and they trade it accordingly and they have all their responsibility. Now there are many countries who accept  cryptocurrency and when there are many countries who do not accept cryptocurrency. The whole of these countries are completely dependent on the currency tomorrow and they also put forward the physical currency in every case. Now cryptocurrency is better and its physical currency is better and it cannot replace each other at all.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Crypto will take a very long time from now on to be used in daily payments and expenses. Because people still have no awareness about it because internet is not available in every part of world

• +1 1

BetFury