Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrMachize87usd

Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win

Crypto currency will not change the current country currency because they are for long time and crypto currency are came from some years but it is faster and famous in the the people who work with it

• -5 1

It does not seem to me that the circulation of Fiat currency will be around the world in 2021, the use of crypto currencies will increase but the Fiat currency will not be affected. The use of currency will increase and the use of fiat currency may decrease.

19 hours ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Cryptocurrencies cannot only be used and fiat currencies are dispensed with. Because it is difficult for the elderly to gain access to cryptocurrencies or understand how to use them.

Cryptocurrencies need a lot of development in order to be fully used and dispense with fiat currencies

Not only old generation but lots of young generation still can't interact effectively with crypto. We have so many newbies in crypto forums who have tons of questions about how to make transactions, how to mine coins, how to choose best coins for trading and so on. This is an evidence that refers to the fact that people of all ages can have difficulty communicating with this newborn technology. One of the reasons is lack of instruction in this field. This problem will be solved when the number of universities which offer crypto courses increases.

• +2 1

In my opinion, crypto will not replace fiat money completely, because every country has a central bank that regulates the circulation of fiat money in a country, the use of fiat money is regulated by the laws of each country so cryptocurrency cannot replace it. In addition, there are many rules that govern the use of bitcoin, so bitcoin and crypto will only become crypto investments and trading assets.

Crypto currency will not change the current country currency because they are for long time and crypto currency are came from some years but it is faster and famous in the the people who work with it

Each currency has its own place, no country can give up its currency because the USD or the euro is the official symbol in every country, and Bitcoin cannot replace any of them now or in the future, maybe one day they will be on the same side.

Its very difficult my mate because fiat currency is used for our daily life uses and every country has their own fiat and its never ended. The peoples who are not well educated they dont know about cryptocurrency.  Cryptocurrency is only used for trading and investment. Thats why the huge business industries choose cryptocurrencies for their secure transaction. But in future cryptocurrency palys a major role and changed the world. Working in crypto field is best ways for huge earning for those who are educated and know about crypto. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No i don't think so... Every coin have it’s own velue... Like usd euro, it is the symbol of some country... But it will be used beside them and i also think it will be soon...   

It is very difficult to say that cryptocurrency will take place of physical currency because still in some places without physical it does not work so it is hard to say that cryptocurrency with take place may be its use will increase but it will not able to take place.

I did not know that cryptocurrency will replace physical money in the next year. This is  good knowledge but maybe you are thinking very fast because 2021 is very close and I have not see a sign to tell us that crypto will replace the physical money this early. Maybe you are very optimistic but we must learn better and not make mistakes as this.

• +2 1

Some say this because they understand more but who are these that say this percentage? This is not about next year it is for many years in the next decade perhaps and not in so short. We can have adoption very fast but I don't know if this can happen next year. I hope these people that say this can back their argument with something, because you my friend didn't.

• +3 1

Crypto can win this easily and it can take years but this is about what the people will decide. If everyone decides to use the bank coins then maybe we will have to convince them to change to our system but it will be hard as even many that have bought cryptocurrencies do not understand why they exist or what private keys are about.

• +2 1

On 1/18/2020 at 4:41 PM, Great Commander said:

Third world countries will tend to use cryptos as their government usually bans or forbidding the usage if it unlike the national currency. 

Soon crypto market is going to be legal in all over the world becasue crypto market is the future of the world and i hope that when the crypto market is legal that time almost all the coins in the market make a great high and we make huge profit that time i means the hold which hold their coins.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

i don't think so cryptocurrencies like ethereum and bitcoin will be useful in future because their price is so volativ and no one wants to keep his asset that much changeable position. Coins like usdc usdt busd will be lead cryptocurrency market because it is combination of real cash and crypto currency and they can be used with nearly 0 fee just like real cash transaction (hand to hand)

• Useful or interesting 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Sooner or later digital money will replace fiat, since digital money (government) means total control over everyone. but the money supply is so huge that it will take years. plus there is a black market, it will slow down this progress in every possible way. for such total control is somewhat similar to utopian communism. something hybrid will come out in my opinion

• +5 1

I think crypto will win, because the current situation has changed a lot. But hopefully all of this will go well according to the wishes of crypto, it will be created without the contribution of people who want to control like many previous currencies.

Leading countries are now issuing their government money on the blockchain.  But the process is not quick, by the age of 21 they may not be able to cope.  And it is unlikely that you can completely remove the cash.  But I think the main money will be government cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrencies already have a place in the world economy, they have already advanced a lot in this field and in the acceptance of the population as a reliable payment resource, the problem is in the acceptance of government institutions, we have already seen that many countries accept but not completely, and if one day they will be the new world money and will replace 80% of the world currencies, I still think that today and if I think that will happen.

I do not think that crypto will replace fiat because they are national currencies that identify each country is an identification symbol on the other hand, physical money is what we are used to and that is difficult to change at least in this era

Cryptocurrency will widely spread in future but it can't kill cash. You can see nowadays majority of people use plastic cards because it's easy and comfortable, but in spite of this many people still prefer cash.The same will be with crypto.

I believe that this is not entirely true.  Yes, cryptocurrency will replace conventional cash, but this will not happen in 2021.  In many countries, cryptocurrency is still banned, it goes without saying that it will replace ordinary money.

The price of cryptocurrencies is highly volatile and can rise or fall in 1 hour. Conversely, physical currencies are stable and have almost no price declines, but may rise, depending on their position in the market.

• +5 2

I think that not in 2021 and in the near future cryptocurrency will not be able to replace the physical currency.  Since not all countries have not yet recognized it, and not all people are not yet familiar with it.

I think it's probably true. For example, I personally have already completely abandoned cash and use only cryptocurrency and Bank cards, so I believe that this can really happen.

Cryptocurrencies are unlikely to replace physical currencies at that time; but I think they will have a greater market share and will be available as payment methods in many businesses.