Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrMachize87usd

Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win

On 1/18/2020 at 7:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

It will only happen if the mass adaptation occurs so we should really be a good and responsible user so that we can help crypto currency to occur mass adaptation sooner than what we've expected.

16 hours ago, Mwangi said:

I agree with you @Izeal it might take a long time for this to happen but it will happen though sometimes we are all set to really keep this space working perfectly for the work that is about to happen the work of this market is to replace the current fiat world and if it does not happen then its important to be the most stragent of them all working in all sides

We should wait for 5-6 years then we can boom in the cryptocurrency market and even it will handle all the financial power as people would love decentralized currency than centralized.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

They're both good. But of course, the physical one will be better, why? Because it is actively used by a large number of people, and it can always be used! And if the Internet is lost, you will not be able to use your Bank card, as well as pay with the same cryptocurrency

Physical form of money will disappear. Most countries are already in a process of creating a digital version of their national currencies.

China first of all is currently testing their CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency) and it won't be a while before they officially release it. Sweden is in similar stage and is testing e-Krona. The rest will follow after a year or so.

There are many minority members supporting the cryptocurrency compared to Fiat. To become a Crypto replacement for Fiat, I might have to give input that crypto must be recognized by the world. If that has been realized, maybe Crypto is an easier access to the fiat system and has a good future.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

This is impossible because all currencies are important in their place. Official currencies for each government can not be replaced by cryptocurrencies and no matter which price crypto will have. Crypto will remain as a useful currencies but we will only use them virtually. 

I think crypto will never supplant physical cash. Crypto can give another strategy in the monetary economy for each individuals to get wellspring of salary, however physical cash has security and acknowledge the world over. Indeed, even crypto has guideline, the spot is available not supplant money.

On 1/18/2020 at 12:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

I don't think so because we gave not seen signs that crypto would replace fiat but what I see is that it would be used together for different purposes. You can't really buy a lot of stuff with crypto yet but soon I think more merchants would begin to accept it for the goods they sell or services they deliver.

Obviously fiat money will win since crypto was useless if there were no fiat money and same goes to other assest. So I think it is not good to compared the two since they need each other to make a value. Maybe once all the country agreed that they would use crypto as payment and replace the fiat money, that would be the time that the crypto will win. But I think it would took a lot of years.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Now that we are closer to 2021 whoever said that has no idea about economics, finances or cryptocurrencies. Very bad to claim something that has no reasoning only to shill the altcoins this people hold. I've heard worse like Bitcoin will stop wars and will bank the unbanked and more. All was very funny but it was lies.

• +2 1

On 1/18/2020 at 1:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Yes, this is not far off as cryptocurrencies are now becoming an obsession filling the money markets in an undeniable way. Cryptocurrencies captured the thinking of investors and even ordinary people with the same amount of control, and the most important advantage of cryptocurrencies is that they have the potential to save a lot of time and money for commercial companies, as a result of canceling the intermediary of transactions in those currencies.

• +2 1

I mean the two can actually have their own time but the truth is , taking in on fiat currency can be very intimidating and in the end there could be tough measures to be followed, it will be very difficult to wrestle down this market and it is one of the most tough we have witnessed in a long time so we need to really define what would follow next

• +1 1

Sorry this is a repeated post and I dont know how to delete the second one I can only ask for someone to kindly help me on this one I was not suppose to post it again but it just went through < I am so sorry , I hope this is not a violation of the forum rules, kindly I seek forgiveness.

Edited by Mike1515
Double entry and am sorry for that
  • +4 1

I do not think that crypto currency will replace the physical currency in 2021 since it is near. I am not saying that it will never happen it is just that it is still early to call that but we know that it might happen someday in the future. I personally believed that crypto currency will be replacing the physical currency that we have since we are always pursuing for convenience which will turn into something that is only ordinary since we are now trying to adopt in changes like this new normal where we wanted to make everything to have a contactless transaction in anything else even if money is involved.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 1/18/2020 at 4:46 AM, Migo said:

Every currency has its own place, no country can leave its currency because usd or euro are official symbols in each country, and bitcoin cannot replace any of them now or in the future, maybe they will in the same side one day, who knows 

I also hold the view that bitcoin would not replace any national currency. Even if countries were to transit to cryptocurrency they will have to develop their own because they would want something that they can control.

• +1 1

Crypto currency is still not acceptable in many countries thats why its still lagging behind from physical money but surely within upcoming years crypto will be the only currency to prevail because world is moving to digital age so surely it will be cashless payment.

Anything can happen anytime! L:ots of adoption going on with Bitcoin at the moment. Perhaps, we will see that come true in the upcoming years, if not in 2021.

• +3 1

I think this is a difficult question, because every currency has its own value and we used countries currency for so many year ,and crypto currency has is in budding stage. In this situation it is difficult to replace the countries currency with crypto currency and it is difficult to predict which one is win,for this answer we have to wait some more time.

On 1/18/2020 at 3:02 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

It does not seem to me that the circulation of Fiat currency will be around the world in 2021, the use of crypto currencies will increase but the Fiat currency will not be affected. The use of currency will increase and the use of fiat currency may decrease.

If all businesses are moving online then I am sure that the use for crypto would keep increasing. The blockchain is also one innovation that makes crypto currencies unique. Even though crypto would not replace fiat I am sure it will affect it's capitalization.

• +1 1

I don't think cryptocurrencies will replace fiat right now as you say, this is not correct. But maybe it will happen in ten years or twenty and fiat government money will disappear. Bitcoin has been the best way to store our money and we can use it for payments later if there are some second layer solutions adopted.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think crypto will replace cash till 2021 it have potential to replace it but people all around the world will take a large time to replace it with physical currency

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Crypto will win definitely becasue crypto currency price go up and down but the physical currency rate is same thats why i like the crypto currency and i hold so many coins in my wallet and i sell my all coins when the bull is come in the market and soon it touch the sky.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

In the case of cryptocurrency vs. physical currency, cryptocurrency will win because its use is so much that it is increasing day by day. Moreover, with the help of cryptocurrency you can easily complete all your transactions so it will win.

On 1/18/2020 at 4:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

whats your take 

I think YES.CRYPTOCURRENCY will be the most used currency in the world up to 2022.The reason for which I am saying that is cryptocurrency is more reliable than fiat currency.It is more secure than fiat currency.And the transactions are also made easily with minimum tax .

So we will see cryptocurrency in many countries and websites till 2021.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

In this war it will be physical currency that will lose, but maybe not because cryptocurrencies win, it is the new digital currency many governments create and build wallets for everyone to use on our phones, so it will be the same fiat currency but in digital form and will be better for the government to control but maybe not for all of us.

• +3 1