Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrMachize87usd

Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win

Both cryptocurrency and physical currency plays it's rule in a society but if the two should go to war now, I think physical currency will win because it is stronger than cryptocurrency. 

I believe that cryptocurrencies will never replace real currencies/fiat but over time they will be a valid opportunity to have another choice with which users will be able to pay in everyday expenses...

80% by the end of 2021?? that's a bold claim, what is this based on? i don't see crypto replacing fiat even in 5 years

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Basically if you think about virtual currency (crypto) it's a better way to transaction your funds without any convertion delays as for example fiat (physical currency) has with banks.

Therefore crypto currencies will be a much more positive and plausible currency to be accepted as a general and global one. Fiat has just too many strings attached right now.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

At present time physical Money is winning and i think only physical currency will rule for a long time until digital currency become not strong. If digital currency want to overtake Fiat money than that have to use more.

On 4/9/2020 at 11:59 PM, alex72 said:

if we judge this on current time in my opinion physical currency will win for sure because in the current time cryptocurrency is less popular than physical currency.

I agree with you. Fiat currency is most used by the people all over the world, a few percent of people only knew about the Cryptocurrency and use it. Well if time goes by, Cryptocurrency will definitely known world wide and it has a chance to win against fiat.

On 4/21/2020 at 11:28 AM, Rezort said:

The amount of time before 2021 for cryptocurrency to beat physical currency is too low, I think it can and will happen only in 2030 and not any earlier.

It will certainly need a lot of time to accomplish something like that but in the end cryptocurrencies are the best for of digital currency that exist. There is nothing similar to them and the decentralized nature can't copied by private coins or Central bank digital currencies.

Physical money is more at stage of winning right now if we are to discussed to the present situation of digital and physical. Physical currency is more likely to be used than digital but I don't care if it changes in the future that would not be a surprise as everything can happen within the crypto market.

as presents cryptocurrency taking a new form which makes it better in time of transaction but for the meantime there are still high number of people who don't know about cryptocurrency but they prefer physical money so for the meantime physical money win the battle here

Crypto has the advantage of decentralization & security, while fiat is accepted by governments & economies, Visa also have faster transaction speeds than most blockchain platforms today.
Crypto exists, but I don't think that crypto can win against fiat. Perhaps both will coexist with each other in parallel to help the economy grow, improve the quality of human life even more.

In my opinion, crypto as a substitute for paper currency cannot be done yet, because paper money is still badly needed by many people, cryptocurrency is currently only an investment asset, and is more profitable.

Crypto is going to be win becasue crypto currency sending is so much easy and also the main thing if you want to send the 500$ million you can send in just a single minute and the other person will receive that easily in just a second. And you pay the low fee.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it is possible that this could actually happen, but we must not forget that cryptocurrencies need legitimacy from many countries for people to start using them in the buying and selling processes.

I do not think so. Cryptocurrencies cannot take the place of the dollar or local currencies because countries will not allow this for fear on their national economy, but I believe that in the future, payment of crypto currencies alongside fiat currencies will be accepted.

• Useful or interesting 1

obviously fait currency wining , every currency have their value . a big percentage of world population still didn't know about bitcoin and their use but they know about their physical currency and used them in their daily activities . hopefully in future 49% people's start using crypto currency for online transaction. 

• Useful or interesting 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Crypto Enthusiasts say Crypto will win while the Fiat maximalist say Fiats will remain wherever it is. My personal vote goes to Crypto. I like the way it is decentralized and no one can control it.

I think the two are perfect partner and will win because physical money was always their and as part of development cryptocurrency is use. And i believe maybe in the future the cryptocurrency will be use more since it has fast transaction and and easy to access.

Crypto currency vs physical currency who's win i think physical currency win.

Crypto can give a new method in the financial economy for each people to get source of income, but physical money has protection and accept around the world.

And I think you mean crypto currency and fiat currency right? I think in the end fiat for now is still wining , it offers value , and it is something that has been adopted all over the world, I thin the integration and acceptability of tranfer of funds online still remains a thing to be checked and its important we are able to keep on trying as hard to wait and see if this revolution will take place some other time

• +4 1

This is not accurate talk
It will definitely be official at last, but that will take longer than we think

• +4 1

Okay when physical currency happened ,. it came from the notion that we need to carry money with a certain value that we can put in our pockets, say we used to exchange, you have a cow , I have ten goats and we mutually want the same thing I want the cow and you want the goats so it becomes a mutual thing how ever to get someone we can exchange such becomes very difficult so there was a need to have something in common that everybody wants and thats money , and with time money changed and we advanced from bulky coins to notes , then now to crypto because of technology , I believe there is going to be a time when we are all going to be sold out to crypto currency and the time is coming fast.

I am sure cryptocurrency will replace the physical coin upto 90% because many countries have already accepted the payment of the cryptocurrency and many countries are accepting it as their secondary method for transaction.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you @Izeal it might take a long time for this to happen but it will happen though sometimes we are all set to really keep this space working perfectly for the work that is about to happen the work of this market is to replace the current fiat world and if it does not happen then its important to be the most stragent of them all working in all sides

• +3 1

To absolutely answer this question accurately with reasonable facts we have to go by comparing and contrasting some of their valuable features, moreover focusing on their advantages and disadvantages.

In single term Crypto currencies will win. 

Edited by Guru2050

On 1/30/2020 at 6:41 AM, TasinHasan said:

physical currency will win because crypto can't replace of physical currency.

every country have to accept bitcoin to accept globally 

we can use physical money everywhere. so physical currency will win. but cryptocurrency will win because of its value.