Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrMachize87usd

Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win

Crypto will never replace fiat, It’s impossible. There are just too many things in this world that can’t be done without fiat, and there are influencers who won’t allow crypto to replace fiat because they need it.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 1/18/2020 at 1:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

Hello my dear friend, In fact, each country has a currency that distinguishes it from another, and therefore I see that it is difficult for the cryptocurrency to replace regular currencies, but perhaps in the future, the cryptocurrency can replace it.

I think that crypto currency will be win because its value is more high then other currencies crypto currency is not only a digital currency even that the governments should take help from this 

this are not something that are comparable because there arent the same thing. 

crypto currencies are digital Currencies while physical Currencies are still physical 😂

You should have done the comparison between digital and digital for example bitcoin and Ethereum. 👍

Paper money is one of the sources of the spread of coronavirus. Cryptocurrencies are fast payments without physical contact between the seller and the buyer. So using cryptocurrencies makes the world a safer place.

• +1 1

It is very early to say that by the year they see Bitcoin (btc) it will replace 80% of the official currency of each country I do not think that happens may be that in the more distant future that happens but for now it is very difficult 

I dont think Cryptocurrency can replace physical currency but will be used together at equal level thats my opinion thanks.

• +3 1

On 1/18/2020 at 1:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

There's no competition between these two types of currencies because each one has its own benefits and characteristics. But still, countries prefer fiat money which have existed since the beginning!

• +1 1

Now it has become obvious that ordinary money wins, because the cryptocurrency is very unstable, and the same dollar is very stable. Therefore, cryptocurrency needs stability in order to become a world currency in the future and replace ordinary money.

• +1 1

I don't think it will happen ever. Fiat currencies are very established currencies on which the current system of work is working. By the elimination of fiat currencies the whole system will be collapsed.

• +2 1

On 3/23/2020 at 1:30 PM, UT2001 said:

I do not think that this will happen by 2021 as that is already next year. Things will progress slowly and I think will be up in parallel for many years until people start adapting more to the crypto solutions.

In fact, in my opinion, this will take place quickly because people have started to glance at crypto. Mass adoption will start soon. I don't think it's important who will win between crypto and Fiat, because this isn't a competition. The world will automatically realize that this technology must be applied. What is the most medium that can spread viruses? the answer is money. Use the ticker and pegged it with crypto and you will have the safest payment medium ever.

• +5 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I think that this will not happen , it is already the third month of 2020 and now none of the leading countries (the Us , China) has officially recognized the cryptocurrency as a valuable asset , I think that Fiat will win , the cryptocurrency may be accepted, but not soon.

• +3 1

At present fiat currencies will win, there is not doubt about it, why because, its the govts that issues these fiats are in power, and in control of countries, But as time passes, and crypto get less volatile and its starts to get stable, who knows. In short, present belongs to fiat, but future belongs to Crypto.

• +1 1

This can happen, but it needs a lot of time, and I believe that encryption will not replace real money, but that the encryption and digital currencies will increase over time, and the areas that support encryption as a method of payment will increase.

2 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

This can happen, but it needs a lot of time, and I believe that encryption will not replace real money, but that the encryption and digital currencies will increase over time, and the areas that support encryption as a method of payment will increase.

In my opinion this is like a different place and address, crypto cannot replace physical currencies in daily life and physical currencies cannot replace crypto in online investment. both are quite different depending on usage.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/18/2020 at 7:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Well, I think crypto cannot replace cash and other currencies in terms of usage or payments. Its because there are some currencies that bitcoin cannot replace, like usd. Bitcoin can't replace usd because universal currency must be stable, which bitcoin is not suitable on that place. Also, every countries has there own currencies so bitcoin can't also replace them. But I think crypto and physical currency can be useful but always, physical will be on top of crypto.

• +2 1

I think that the cryptocurrency will win, the time of physical currency has long passed and most people already pay for their purchases with a Bank card.

• +2 1

On 1/18/2020 at 4:46 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Crypto currency will not replace Fiat currency . But crypto currency will be widely used and more preferred over the internet than the Fiat currency. In terms of online shoppings, payments ,transfer and so on. 

• +1 1

I think that the cryptocurrency will win sooner or later because already now people are using physical currency less and less, most people have realized that it is not convenient to carry cash

• +2 1

On 3/30/2020 at 1:44 PM, Biplab1234 said:

Every currency has its own place. From where they pay their price, Bitcoin is in a place of its own.

But someday in the the financial sector, only one coins can fit., there can never be two kings.

As long as many governments refuse encryption, this is very far away and I do not think that encryption will replace the paper currency. Perhaps there will be cooperation between banknotes and cryptocurrencies such as facilitating the buying and selling operations between remote stores.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

They work pass in hand. flush the crypto we get, we more often than not talk into it to tangible currency and we every now and then employ real currency to bad deal crypto. consequently they toil together.

On 4/4/2020 at 10:04 AM, dooklas said:

Strange I didn't hear such news. It's just that 2021 is very soon and countries are not ready to accept crypto yet. So it may be too early

We are expecting a great hype this year and we have the chance now to invest and buy some coins to hold

I think the 80% cryptocurrency prediction that replaces fiat is a baseless prediction. With only 1 year left, cryptocurrencies are still unable to do this. Cryptocurrencies will slowly replace but not now. will have to be around 2025