Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrMachize87usd

Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win

I think cryptocurrency will win when it’s Comes to earning profit because it is easyer to gain though the use of crypto and it will make you rich. No country will replace their flat not now and not in the future.           

30 minutes ago, Revylve said:

Bitcoin is used in online transactions, the payment system and is used to transfer funds from one person to another. Physical money is used all over the world. It is used by everyone to buy their needs like products, etc.

Physical money is used in restricted areas or jurisdiction, while crypto is used inline but worldwide.

• -2 1

1 hour ago, Revylve said:

Bitcoin is used in online transactions, the payment system and is used to transfer funds from one person to another. Physical money is used all over the world. It is used by everyone to buy their needs like products, etc.

They are both common in so many ways which make them both to be important

23 minutes ago, Shurovy said:

Crypto is one kind of physical money but it has benefit also. Not only earning money but also it is a good source for jobless people to earn money      

yes it is good for jobless people to earn money with cryptocurrency, he can join this forum to start to earn satoshis, there are many ways to make money in cryptos. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/18/2020 at 11:46 AM, Migo said:

Every currency has its own place, no country can leave its currency because usd or euro are official symbols in each country, and bitcoin cannot replace any of them now or in the future, maybe they will in the same side one day, who knows 

This is quite true mate, many people thinking that by having this cryptocurrency here in our society can be replaced to the fiat money which is we used as a traditional money, in my personal opinion i think it will be good if the fiat and crypto used together so that many people will not having a discussion with that.

If you will compare it as an competition then obviously physical coin will win from the Cryptocurrency as the trustworthiness of physical coin is more than a crypto coin also the price of such crypto coins are going very low.

Well it's difficult to predict for now because there are some factors need to consider first before that happens, but I hope crypto will recognise someday in the future. 

Absolutely crypto.will win but not so much rapidly. This may take 10-15 years to adopt crypto as it must be. So never do any decision in hurry. Always count the ground statics while making some analysis. So don't worry about the future of crypto.

Though it is going to take a whole lot of time for cryptocurrency to fully penetrate into our financial system, I don't think that will happen by 2021 as stated by you. But some time in the years to come cryptocurrency will almost fully replace Fiat currency. We will surely get to that stage and time that most people will prefer transacting on cryptocurrency.

On 1/18/2020 at 7:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

As always, Fiat money will take the lead for now. Since we all need fiat money to enjoy our hardwork from crypto currency industry. Without fiat then BTC will be just BTC and we are probably not here if BTC doesnt have any fiat value.

• +2 1

spacer.png

One cannot replace the other, as both the official currencies, the dollar and the euro, have financial strength, and bitcoin has its digital strength.

We need both of them because we can not predict the future too early. You are converting crypto to gain physical currencies or not? In the most of countries in the world there are still not certain adjustment of technologies to receive payment online so physical money should be still in the existence. 

It may be so, it's easier and more comfortable, but I don't think by 2021, I think more time will be needed for that.

On 1/18/2020 at 12:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

Welcome with me
I exclude this hypothesis for several more years, so that cipher can make a place for it, and replace paper money
We are in the year 2020 and the percentage of users for encryption is very small

look crypto is much smarter and powerful it is ok but at the end you need to convert it to real money to be able to buy anything from the real world cause not all the shops accepts crypto coins 
so look for it as a good deal to earn from it and be rich 
may be what you said will happen but after 100 years from now or more 

There is 0% chance that crypto market will take over to fiat currencies because this market is from ten years and only capitalization is now 3 billions due to btc bullish and one month ago its capitalization is only 1.86$ billions.

I don't think the coded currencies replace the real ones, because the real ones have almost a fixed price. 
While crypto-currencies are not stable and that may return large losses for people who don't know anything about the working of encrypted

On 18.01.2020 at 05:46, Migo said:

Every currency has its own place, no country can leave its currency because usd or euro are official symbols in each country, and bitcoin cannot replace any of them now or in the future, maybe they will in the same side one day, who knows 

I think it can take place of usd and euro..because humanbody always prefer speed and easy way to win mony..i dont know whether bitcoin will be the most popular way

Yes Crypto currency is widely used in transactions for payment in some countries but it still takes a long time for all countries to receive it and Crypto currency cannot replace cash because it is supported by a bank that has a strong system. Crypto will be additional currencies as payment transactions.

If we are going to make competition than the crypto currency is win becasue this is the currency that will give us good profit if we safe that but the fiat money if we safe than it will just give us loss when the time is increase.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 18.01.2020 at 02:16, MrMachize87usd said:

Некоторые говорят, что к 2021 году крипто заменит наличные деньги и валюты на 80% и станет платежом номер один во всех транзакциях. 

That may well be true. China, Russia, Switzerland are already testing their national cryptocurrencies. other countries will not want to be left without new technologies. In Venezuela, most of the payments are already in cryptocurrency.

10 hours ago, King75 said:

There are huge aspects of it, but the physical currency that I can talk about .I think crypto currency vs physical currency wins is the reason for cryptocurrency

i did not understand what are you trying to say. can you elaborate? however in my point of view  both tpes of currencies have some advantages and disadvantages. physical currency is old,convenient and is present in front of your eyes so there is little chance of getting fraud. however crypto currency has lower fee, can be use to make huge transactions.so in my opinion both currencies are equally important.

That is not possible, because physical cash differs from country to country. Digital currency are only for does that have the knowledge.

Cryptocurrency will definately win in comparison to pricing but physical currency is actual winner without which many of our works can't be completed. Cryptocurrency is only digital currency present on papers only and not useful in daily offline transactions where physical currency can provide both offline and online transactions.