What is the reason behind the very high Rising of the ETC? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is the reason behind the very high Rising of the ETC?

On 2/20/2020 at 5:33 PM, Mujeeb123 said:

Yes obviously Etc has good potential to grow in future and gives good return but I think after the media spread the news about ETC hard fork and it increased by more than 20% in 2 consecutive days.
The price of ETC will increase further when it is close to the time of hard fork, wait and choose the right time to buy. I think it gives best returns in future as the bull run comes. 

Thank you for this useful information, it seems that you have a good knowledge of the subject, yes there is a solid fork on the ETC coin and this news made its price rise a lot in addition to the market price increase in general.

On 1/17/2020 at 10:04 PM, Crypto123 said:

During the past two days the ETC coin has risen about 100% !!! It was about 6$ and now it reached 12$ !!! Any weakness completely.
Although the analyzes were expecting the ETC to rise over the next few days, but they were putting expectations on 7.5$ and no one expected it to reach this point.
What is the reason for this sudden rise, see? Will it continue to climb or return to decline?

etc.thumb.jpg.29c5aaff1d83e425266ffb2392147199.jpg

This coin is too high and is going too high days by days.

12 hours ago, Arafat Mahin said:

There is obviously good potential to grow in the future and gives good returns but I think after the news spread about the ETC hard fork and it increased by more than 20% in 2 consecutive days.
The price of ETC will increase further when it is close to the time of hard fork, wait and choose the right time to buy. I think it gives the best returns in the future as the bull run comes.

Well, I am waiting for the bulls' race to begin. I am afraid that when you start racing, the bulls will knock out everything in their path, anyway. I think they have risen dramatically as you mentioned because the news of the hard fork approached.

There are several reasons why etc during that day increased in price,one of this is because of the news and ETC Labs, a research division of Ethereum Classic, has pledged $1 million to the UNICEF to fund blockchain startups that could tackle some of the world’s social issues. On the other hand, Grayscale Investments has committed to funding the development of Ethereum Classic for two more years via the non-profit ETC Cooperative.

In general when bitcoin run up all crypto follow the market even ETC, but this coin was under 3 dollars just a few month a go and now it's grow up to fast and it's still using the ethereum blockchain . That's really curious and i dont find in comments any reason for that  

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

In general when bitcoin run up all crypto follow the market even ETC, but this coin was under 3 dollars just a few month a go and now it's grow up to fast and it's still using the ethereum blockchain . That's really curious and i dont find in comments any reason for that  

Yes it is, it has skyrocketed and I am also curious, and the reasonable reason I found this is because of the approach of a solid fork on ETC as I heard from some members and in the news. I think this is a reasonable cause.

1 hour ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes it is, it has skyrocketed and I am also curious, and the reasonable reason I found this is because of the approach of a solid fork on ETC as I heard from some members and in the news. I think this is a reasonable cause.

Do you mean the fork of ethereum classic called agharta, may be yes. I have hear about this fork for a long time and i dont know what happent to him,the ethereum fork too 

4 hours ago, kisaasoaka said:

In general, most of the strong currencies and prices of more than $ 3 have increased at a rate of up to 200% and I support this increase due to the increase of Bitcoin against the dollar and this makes the Satoshi's movements are less between currencies so ETC may not be sustainable, so invest now. Not so, those who have previously invested in ETC money will benefit.

Yes, it is certain that some fortunate people have bought good quantities of ETC coin before rising in such a big way and therefore they are sure to have made good profits after rising in a short and unexpected period.

On 3/3/2020 at 5:53 PM, Smiling_assasin said:

I believe that the explanation is the bullish pattern of bitcoin, as all monetary standards go up with it and are in a condition of unsteadiness, in other words, to the upside too.

Yes Bitcoin is like a sweeping torrent that sweeps everything up and down, when bitcoin goes up all other currencies go up and when bitcoin goes down all other currencies also decline.

On 1/17/2020 at 6:04 PM, Crypto123 said:

During the past two days the ETC coin has risen about 100% !!! It was about 6$ and now it reached 12$ !!! Any weakness completely.
Although the analyzes were expecting the ETC to rise over the next few days, but they were putting expectations on 7.5$ and no one expected it to reach this point.
What is the reason for this sudden rise, see? Will it continue to climb or return to decline?

in that period all the market was crazy and all the coins were pumping, so there were no fundamentals reason for that pump but a general bullish market sentiment

if we see the statistic of all coins then we can understand that all the coin is following the superior coin i.e. bitcoin , when the bitcoin is experiencing the bullish market then other alt coin's price also increases along with it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, Rickso said:

in that period all the market was crazy and all the coins were pumping, so there were no fundamentals reason for that pump but a general bullish market sentiment

Yes, the market was insane and all currencies rose, unlike today. Unfortunately the market is crazy, but in the case of decline, because today I see all currencies in the market in a case of insane decline and I do not know what the reason is. The whole market is red today 8-3-2020.

On 3/9/2020 at 12:17 PM, toyinalaho said:

If the industriousness will be around the uptrend, the charge tag on every one of the change increases since the consequences tag on and therefore onward currency increases, in spite of that if you pose me the penalty tag on riches looks sketchy, exactly to the information capital engage in got deceased up to boot much, in this manner at the constant time, the buy fee boost will not mirror the fine separate with the industry, hurriedly coin rates. canister without doubt decline

Sorry that I could not understand what you want to say correctly, it seems the translation is very poor. I tried to understand your words as possible but it is not clear, however the currency rose with the rise of the currencies as well as there was news of a solid fork on the ETC.

There is not necessarily news that the Ethereum Classic will rise, this coin of the old and strong classic currencies on the market is expected to have a prosperous future.

On 3/10/2020 at 6:16 PM, iloveyobit said:

There is not necessarily news that the Ethereum Classic will rise, this coin of the old and strong classic currencies on the market is expected to have a prosperous future.

I have heard that there is a hard Fork on the ETC coin and this has led to its price hike so much. In any case the currencies are all now down dramatically and the whole market is red, the ETC price has also fallen dramatically with Bitcoin falling.

I don't care much for ETC, but there are probably two reasons why it will go up at that time, maybe one of two reasons, or both:
1. because the increase in bitcoin entails an increase in the price of the ETC
2. It is pumped, can be manipulated

3 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

I have heard that there is a hard Fork on the ETC coin and this has led to its price hike so much. In any case the currencies are all now down dramatically and the whole market is red, the ETC price has also fallen dramatically with Bitcoin falling.

Personally, I have not heard of any division of Ethereum Classic, and if there is a division, where is the resulting currency? In any case, this is a good opportunity to buy.

I think that with the downward trend of all crypto at the moment, such as bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum, people are turning to other cryptos. Once of these is most likely the ETC coin, which seems to be under high demand, therefore the price will increase. The demand is high and the price increases accordingly, as per the supply and demand curve. That is why i think ETC is on the upward trend.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I real don't know how etc is growing but am just happy because it gave me a lot of profit and i will keep trading on it. I recommend it to other traders to try etc when trading, maybe they can increase their profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

12 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

I real don't know how etc is growing but am just happy because it gave me a lot of profit and i will keep trading on it. I recommend it to other traders to try etc when trading, maybe they can increase their profit.

Yes, it is for me, your words are correct, what we care about in the end is to achieve profits through trading, and as long as the currency has risen a lot for that, regardless of the reason, it will achieve good profits.

I think the reason is that Ethereum Classic depends on the price of bitcoin and as soon as bitcoin grows by 3-5% , Ethereum Classic starts to grow by 10%.

16 minutes ago, MCSGlegend said:

I think the reason is that Ethereum Classic depends on the price of bitcoin and as soon as bitcoin grows by 3-5% , Ethereum Classic starts to grow by 10%.

All currencies are bitcoin-dependent and they always go up with high and fall with low but what happened to the ETC coin is a little different this time. The real reason appears to be news of a hard fork.

18 hours ago, Badman001 said:

I think there are reasons behind it that's is price of Bitcoin  , but I think that ETC is also a great Coin if we invest it in as a long-term investment .

I Also have alot of etc coin in my wallets and I stored it for long-term investment. 

There is no doubt that ETC is a very wonderful coin and there are certainly reasons behind this sudden rise, but the reason that convinced me the most is news of a Hard fork on this coin within a short time.