What is the reason behind the very high Rising of the ETC? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is the reason behind the very high Rising of the ETC?

3 hours ago, Ayush Singh said:

According to me the reson behind the rise in the price of etc coin is the investments which have been done by the users at its low rates so that the high rate could give them a good profit and due to such of investment the coins price has increased.

Who are your words to be true, but in this case the reason is different, I think the reason behind this sudden rise in the price of the currency is some good news related to Hard Fork close to the currency and this is what caused the increase in demand for it.

3 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

ETC still has a very strong following. Sometimes the market provides an opportunity to buy at lower volume as Bitcoin causes all other coins to adjust.

The high bitcoin price hike is one of the most important reasons, but in my opinion it is not the only reason because there are other reasons where there was some bar x for Hard Fork on the currency, which causes a strong buying and selling movement on any currency usually.

On 3/23/2020 at 3:04 AM, Cookjob22 said:

Frankly,there are reasons ,is that other currencies market are getting down so the price of etc is rising but it will not be stable as maket gets up and down.

I thing because the last year the Ethereum classic had attacker by the 51 percent attack as we say and the coin was receive this attack with a power and dont fall like other coin and people trust coins like that after, that's why i thing 

7 hours ago, Preadator889 said:

Part of the reason for the increase in ETC is probably because bitcoin increased in value. Other currencies are also rising in value. No deduction yet. or ETC has potential and it is noticeable to pump more.

Yes, correct, part of the reason is the rise of bitcoin at the time and the other part is the presence of news about Hard Fork close to the ETC, which made the purchase orders exceed the currency and this led to a significant increase in it.

I think that perhaps the price is growing so much because Ethereum Classic will be the second coin after Ethereum if bitcoin goes into oblivion and there will be no demand for it. 

On 4/20/2020 at 1:00 PM, juma1 said:

When it comes to rising of any cryptocurrency then the market is always the main reason and we may take this to be a normal thing but it does happen and it has alot associated with it 

Yes, the rise or fall of the currency is usually associated with the rise or fall of the market, especially Bitcoin, but also there is also some news that affects the market positively or negatively and this happens often.

On 4/19/2020 at 8:44 AM, ChilBran said:

ETC only rise during bull marker price but cotton low too, the all time high was $44 and this is good. Let us hope it can gain 300% or more after bitcoin halving. 

After halving we see anything i thing if the bitcoins increase all currency will follow the bull market and we hope it will effect the price of ethereum classic too 

1 hour ago, Mishadima said:

If you will don't forget bitcoin has also risen and many of this altcoins are depending on the market price of bitcoin and as of today you can see the price of bitcoin has risen again.

Bitcoin actually increased at that time and that's one of the reasons, but unfortunately Bitcoin has just slumped again and so is the ETC. Most coins track the rise and fall of bitcoin, but also there is some news that affects the prices of some coins in particular.

The reason for the rise in the price of ETC quickly and strongly is that there is a large trading volume and pumping the currency, and this is what caused the rise in the price of the currency

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/29/2020 at 7:27 PM, Sty1e said:

well most of the coins that rose at the beginning of this year, almost all have moved to their previous prices and ETC is no exception at the moment the price is about $ 6 but now there is a reason to invest as prices are going up

Yes, this is what happened. Prices generally rose at the beginning of the year and then went back down due to the Corona virus. Now the market situation has started to recover and prices have started to increase gradually about two days ago. ETC also rose significantly and then fell again.

On 2/18/2020 at 11:01 PM, laska smrtici said:

Fortunately I had some ETC coins and sold them after I bought a quantity for only $ 1 and made good profits and I was happy with this experience

The upcoming price drop is very volatile, so we don't know if the price will increase or decrease. Investors don't think other options are better and somehow they stick to a fork coin that nobody is using.

I think that perhaps the price of this coin has increased due to the fact that whales have started to buy it, since the price of ETC will likely rise after version 2.0 of the Ethereum coin

I have noticed over the past years that the price of ETC depends on the LT of bitcoin and also Ethereum. And in recent days, these two coins show an increase in price, I believe this is the reason.

On 2/22/2020 at 12:21 PM, Sajim Ahmed said:

I think the main reason is to increase the user rate.  Ethereum users are increasing day by day.  That is why I think so too. I think everyone working on it has benefited.

Entering a historical value rise is called suicide because foreign exchange earnings often follow. It is desirable to include the Ethereum funds including the future for additional reasons due to Bitcoin overreaching. All currencies appreciated. I think there is a relationship between all cryptocurrencies.

On 5/2/2020 at 10:20 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

I have noticed over the past years that the price of ETC depends on the LT of bitcoin and also Ethereum. And in recent days, these two coins show an increase in price, I believe this is the reason.

Yes, usually these currencies depend on the price of the bitcoin challenge, there is a link in the price movement because when the price of bitcoin rises the price of these currencies rises and if the price of bitcoin drops the price of these currencies decreases.

I think this coin is growing because it is still being hoped for by whales who are putting a lot of money into it to promote it. (perhaps the growth is due to the fact that the coin is similar to Ethereum) 

On 2/21/2020 at 5:18 AM, whymeidontknow said:

I think that due to the fact that it is very much in demand , this coin has very small commissions and because of this a lot of people buy it.

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so we don't know if the price will rise or fall. Investors don't think other options are better and somehow they stick to a fork coin that nobody is using. Ethereum funds include the future for more due to Bitcoin's overreaching.

The reason is simple, Bitcoin is on an uptrend, and the currencies that follow it are also rising, as is ethereum, ethereum classic, litecoin among others, although it is known this behavior is repetitive in the market.

7 hours ago, Michael0606 said:

The reason is simple, Bitcoin is on an uptrend, and the currencies that follow it are also rising, as is ethereum, ethereum classic, litecoin among others, although it is known this behavior is repetitive in the market.

Yes, this behavior is frequent in the market, and most of the coins rise with the rise of Bitcoin, but this time the situation was a little different, when I wrote the topic, the currencies did not rise in such a big way that the ETC coin rose. I think there was also news about Hard Fork nearby.

On 3/25/2020 at 6:55 PM, Basad said:

This might be a good rise of etc, this might be as a result of pump of the token, or as a result of other factors that hinder the progress of the coin

The price was closed and then we saw more traders buying more money and the price increased again. That currency, along with the simpler, more typical public currencies, is often predicted to bring about a flourishing future.

I think it went almost 90% because in coming months lots of positive news coming so I think this could be one reason and other things are that market are very bullish all other cryptocurrency going up so this is also going up

On 6/8/2020 at 1:23 PM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

The price tag is 9 $ along with I again 6 $ who quickly gain as well as I think the reduction of the plan must go ahead. These national altcoins want the most pump. Order across the whale. They trash something backwards as the retail price goes up with adequate acquisition orders for monitoring

Yes, the price has risen dramatically and then decreased, this indicates that it may have been caused by pumping from one of the whales. Maybe there was also some good news that helped rise. Bitcoin price improvement also plays an important role.

I guess it was happened for ETC due to several reasons. One reason can be, ETC got the excessive investment amounts from its investors, another reason can be due to a whale movements. We know bigger whales are responsible for a game change ! 

It is easy, this matter depends heavily on supply and demand, and it appears that the currency at the present time is subject to a large demand, which led to a rise in the value of the currency in this way

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I guess it was happened for ETC due to several reasons. One reason can be, ETC got the excessive investment amounts from its investors, another reason can be due to a whale movements. We know bigger whales are responsible for a game change ! 

Yes it is possible, one of the reasons is the movements or pumping of the whales on the coin, and the second reason is the good news about ETC as it was news at the time about the Hard Fork event. Bitcoin's rise at the time also played an important role.