What is the reason behind the very high Rising of the ETC? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is the reason behind the very high Rising of the ETC?

During the past two days the ETC coin has risen about 100% !!! It was about 6$ and now it reached 12$ !!! Any weakness completely.
Although the analyzes were expecting the ETC to rise over the next few days, but they were putting expectations on 7.5$ and no one expected it to reach this point.
What is the reason for this sudden rise, see? Will it continue to climb or return to decline?

etc.thumb.jpg.29c5aaff1d83e425266ffb2392147199.jpg

Edited by Crypto123
add Pic

I think that the reason is the bullish trend of bitcoin, as all currencies go up with it and are in a state of instability, that is to say, to the upside as well.

1 hour ago, flyers said:

The btc sat rate have increase too. So it more than just the bitcoin trend. A quick look shows that it could double. ETC been down for the last two years. Good to see it increasing. I believe there are couple of forks happening this year for ETC.

It is true good to see ETC rise this big shape after a two-year decline, and most currencies also rose with bitcoin rising, but I do not know the reasons behind the large rise of ETC.

With the rise in Bitcoin prices, all crypto currencies see a tendency to rise, but ETC coins double because many traders are investing in ETC coins because of the possibility of Bitcoin raising prices and ETC raising prices, so ETC may not be sustainable, so invest now. Should not, those who have previously invested in ETC coins will benefit.

18 hours ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

With the rise in Bitcoin prices, all crypto currencies see a tendency to rise, but ETC coins double because many traders are investing in ETC coins because of the possibility of Bitcoin raising prices and ETC raising prices, so ETC may not be sustainable, so invest now. Should not, those who have previously invested in ETC coins will benefit.

I think there is a lot of interference from one of the whales in the ETC coin so this big rise happened but it is now down a bit now to about 9$ after it reached 12$.

Yes, I also noticed in the market that the ETH coin was actually moving very well.  And the main reason for this is that because of the rapid progress of Bitcoin in our cryptocurrency, ETH coins are now progressing well.  And it is expected that Ethereum coins have the potential to go further as Bitcoin moves further.

When the market is on the uptrend, the price of all the coins goes up as the price of ETC coins goes up, but to me the price of ETC coins seems questionable, because ETC coins have risen too high, so simultaneously the price increase does not reflect the good side of the market, very soon ETC coin prices. Can go down

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, Sourovdeb890 said:

When the market is on the uptrend, the price of all the coins goes up as the price of ETC coins goes up, but to me the price of ETC coins seems questionable, because ETC coins have risen too high, so simultaneously the price increase does not reflect the good side of the market, very soon ETC coin prices. Can go down

Yes this is the correct analysis in my opinion, it must have been pumped on the Etc coin by one of the whales or companies with an interest and then the price started to go down again. Although I think it is a good currency and can go up, there is a reason for this sudden rise.

4 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

Most coins are reacting to the big moves from Bitcoin. They sync with and disconnect around similar times and volume shifts.

This is a well-known fact that most currencies follow bitcoin in terms of price and once the bitcoin price goes up its price rises but I think what happened with the ETC coin is more than that because its price rose unexpectedly and now its price fell slightly.

These altcoins all pumped because a whale bought in. After he raised the price and found enough buying orders he dumped everything back. Price is now bellow 9$ and I think that it will continue going lower and reach 6$ soon again.

15 hours ago, Mazharulislam95 said:

A large number of silver and gold coins are reacting to giant tactics right from Bitcoin. Individuals sync employing and additionally disconnect round matching conditions and additionally sound shifts.

Yes, the rise in bitcoin is the first reason, but there may be another reason, which is that one of the whales buys large quantities and then pumps them into the market at a great price. Now that the pumping is finished, we see the price may return.

On 2/3/2020 at 9:01 AM, Sadiqssk said:

With the awaken in Bitcoin prices, every crypto currencies make sure a affinity to rise, but and the rest coins twice as much as loads of traders are investing in and the like coins as of the possibility of Bitcoin raising prices and and the rest raising prices, so and the rest may not be sustainable, subsequently invest pronto

Yes, I guess that the rise in bitcoin is the reason, and it is normal for the rest of the coins to rise with the rise of bitcoin, but given the large rise that occurred on the classic Ethereum coin, it is possible that he got it pumped according to some opinions.

I assume that you are aware of the continuous pumping or rising of price in bitcoin then I guess it has something to do with bitcoin movement, as we all know bitcoin is the top cryptocurrency and it is proven that bitcoin has an influence to the movement of other coins so when the price of bitcoin is pumping like what's happening right now then its more likely that other coins will do great also.

On 2/6/2020 at 9:58 AM, fila said:

Yes and I am kicking myself for having traded my 20 ethereum classic at the end of December 2019 instead of now or sometime in the future so please stop reminding me of how much ethereum classic has jumped in that last weeks alone 🙂 However there is a reason and they actually performed a hard fork into a new algorithm which made them compatible with the ethereum block chain so in technical terms apps launched for the ethereum platform could also be run on the ethereum classic block chain and may even be performing better. That is my reasoning for it and I wish I still had those 20 etc that i mentioned i foolishly traded away at the wrong time.

There is nothing wrong, my friend, do not blame yourself a lot, this is your luck, and I hope that it will be better in the upcoming times. As for the news that you mentioned about Ethereum Classic, I think it is the main reason for its rise in this way and not pumping, as some have said.

10 hours ago, PranavRaj227 said:

The reason is that other currencies market are getting down so the price of etc is rising but it will not be stable as maket gets up and down

There is some contradiction in your words !! How do you say the market is descending so ETC has gone up !!! This is not true, on the contrary, Bitcoin rises and the market in general is in a bullish and not a downward trend.

If we want to know the reason, it is often the presence of market makers. In any case, entering into the last price explosion is considered suicide because the currency usually returns to normal in a short time

20 minutes ago, Engsk said:

In general, largely of the strong currencies and a outlay of other than $ 3 enlarged at a charge of up to 200%, and I increase this proliferate owing to the come to life of Bitcoin against the dollar, and this makes the Satoshi faction a smaller amount between currencies, accordingly at hand is a claim for currencies in the market, but the whales hold sway over the currency and the set in motion occurs

I do not think that the whales are the reason for the increase in the price of Ethereum Classic, but I think the first reason is the high price of Bitcoin and the market recovery in general, and the other reason is the recent developments and improvements on the Ethereum Classic network, as I heard in the news.

Well I think because the halving is coming soon, well crypto is very volatile so we don't know if the price will go up or down. 

Seems that Ethereum Classic still has support from investors. It's blockchain has been 51% attacked, transactions were reversed and double spent, their network is obviously not secure and should have lost all trust from the community, yet somehow they used marketing and public relations to cover this up and make a move like this. It looks to me that investors don't think that the other options are better and somehow they stick to a fork coin that noone is using. 

7 hours ago, Biplob said:

Because ETC or Ethereum Classic is present time lot of popular after ETH or Ethereum . For this reason buyer are interested to business or trade by ETC. That's the reason for high rising of ETC.

Yes, ETC is a very good and popular currency and one of the major currencies. Recently, there have been some important developments that led to the improvement of the network and the rise in the price of the currency. This of course is in addition to the general increase in the market.

I see that the ETC coin was strongly affected by the rise in Bitcoin and this is the reason behind the rise in the price of this coin so suddenly.

THINK POSITIVE

4 hours ago, Hashimi said:

Well personally I really like speculating on events like this. 3 days ago, after the media spread the news about ETC hard fork and it increased by more than 20% in 2 consecutive days.
The price of ETC will increase further when it is close to the time of hard fork, wait and choose the right time to buy.

Thank you for sharing this useful information, I have already heard about this fork that happened on the ETC Coin and I think this is the reason for its sudden price hike, but I think its price is now stable.

41 minutes ago, imdad123 said:

The main reasons pumps of altcoins market is bitcoin bullish condition from last two months that is why all most all good coins and tokens pumps from 80% to 150%. ETC is a good project 

I think the reason for the rise of the ETC coin is not pumping, but rather the forks. I was heard about the occurrence of the Fork of the ETC coin and this is the reason that led to its rise, it is also true that the improvement in the market in general had an important role in this rise.

On 1/17/2020 at 10:34 PM, Crypto123 said:

During the past two days the ETC coin has risen about 100% !!! It was about 6$ and now it reached 12$ !!! Any weakness completely.
Although the analyzes were expecting the ETC to rise over the next few days, but they were putting expectations on 7.5$ and no one expected it to reach this point.
What is the reason for this sudden rise, see? Will it continue to climb or return to decline?

etc.thumb.jpg.29c5aaff1d83e425266ffb2392147199.jpg

There are several reasons why etc has rised within few days. First it has started many projects to tackle the social issues. Second, its hard fork agartha also has been successful. These things attract the investors a lot. Also its hash rate has increased to 20TH/s.

16 hours ago, Fatir said:

in the year 2019 all the cryptocurrencies was fallen down. in the start of 2020 bitcoin risen and behind the bitcoin all currencies begain to rise. i think there is a relation between every cryptocurrency.   

This is true, most of the cryptocurrencies fell in 2019 and started to rise at the beginning of 2020, and with bitcoin rising and the market improving in general the rest of the currencies started to rise, including ETC. In addition to the forks that happened on this currency.