How much do you invest every month on crypto - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

3 minutes ago, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

I invest in the investbox on yobit its very profitable in just few week I double my investment and it keeps getting better and better.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

1 hour ago, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

Investment in crypto currencies is a hard term. Anyone who have bigger knowledge can easily invest but whom have dont it will be high risky to him. In my opinion its better to get free money with different methods.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I hardly ever invest in crypto and I also do little trading, all the altcoins that I earn monthly from the various bounties, stakes i turn them into bitcoins in view of halving

I have never had the money to invest in crypto. I will invest when I can. And I don't know much about the exchange. Finally, gaining knowledge about this, I will raise money and invest later.

• +2 1

For me, its not necessary to invest specific amount in every month. I invest from my savings and aslo earnings from airdrops. Maybe it's more than 10$ per month.

• +1 1

If you have crypto .. you are alreadey invest .. for example .. if you have 1 ETH .. So you have 160$ .. but when the ETH go up to 200$ .. so your profit is 40$ .. you should have enough information to know this ideas

1 hour ago, Abdulkarim Alikaj said:

i think everyone should have a plan to invest and to do some trading so the both are important

I think So That

• -5 1

For me personally, maybe only about 0,001 BTC only. From the beginning until now only around that I have invested in bitcoin, want it in the long term, or short term.

• +1 1

The investment I make is not fixed depending on profits. But in trade, I always buyback. Sometimes I exaggerate an extra 10% on every repurchase.

• +1 1

Well investing in cryptocurrency is sometimes very good when price is low and sometimes  its to risky to invest when price is high because it might fall to low prices ,and only 19 dollar per month am investing in cryptocurrency .

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

This is a very good idea to invest little amounts every month,  but this could be possible in situation that you have a good source of income and can save some money at month end. 

Its depend on my financial conditions and depends on the profit i get from the crypto..but we should never stop investing in the crypto because it alwas give us good returns

Well it is just small amount and those money I get from campaign like this cryptotalk.. it is good that I can earn here and will invest a potential altcoins.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is good if there are people who planned to invest on cryptocurrency every month, is a good source for the future, but of course they need to choose the moment where they buy the cryptocurrency not at any price.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I really do not invest any of my money to cryptocurrency, all of my balance in crypto are just from here and other sites. I just keep on working and doing tasks so I can get some payments, so the only thing that I invest in crypto is my time and effort. Most of my balances are just for holding because I really don't want to do trading.

• +1 2

8 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

What are your thoughts ?

Basic form of investment that might guarantee long term gains is cost-averaging method. This method is when you put a monthly investment on an asset whether the price goes up or even down. This is also applicable when an asset holds future potential, such as Bitcoin (though we must not consider it an asset but rather a currency).

i not investing monthly if any signals come i invest my money in coin.i invest wisly or following some experts i recommend you all always follow experts.

I'm investing a lot, but I guess sometimes I do, but not putting all my money in one selling or buying, I mean I can control my earnings well, to avoid bad moves in the prices because lose is not good for people like us at all

• +2 3

I invest 50$in every month in crypto currency and i buy and sell coin I can't do trading because I want my money hold coins when price goes high I sell the coin because iam new and want some experience when I got some experience than maybe do trading but not now just hold coins good option to me 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes investing is very important for me to doubled my capital. Every month im always deposit $60-100 to my exchange account. Im buying Bitcoin and another potential alts like Bch,eos, and Link with that

Well mate, many people are investing very much but for me, I don't think its necessary to invest specific amount in every month. I invest from my savings and also earnings from airdrops. I invest very rarely...

• +1 1

i am new in cryptotalk. i don't invest before in cryptotalk.now i want to invest my money in cryptotalk.before investment everybody need his plane.can you give me some advice about this?

• +2 1

I invest around $500 for 3 months and rotate the amount by investments in some legit and geniune advt sites and some amount in trading. After every 3 months if i make a profit  i will withdraw $200 and the rest i will invest again as i am a part timer here.