How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

The amount of my investment generally depends on the opportunity and risk. If the opportunity is higher than the risk then i invest heavily but if the stakes are higher in risks then i am reluctant to such investments. Every month there are new opportunities and risks. So, the amount to be invested also varies.

• +3 1

468x60-3.png

3 hours ago, Musa aliyu said:

I have account on them, but due to your observations what could be the reason that Bitcoin is not able to hit  $11,000 it just had to stay at 10000 and can not pass it. Or is it from the traders or investors.

I did not know why too but I think bitcoin was not about to break $10000 resistance because of the whales, they are the ones the trade bitcoin for fiat when it gets to $10000. There are two reported case in just a month. 

• +2 1

On yobit am still trying to understand the investbox but look at it this way the right idea would be to understand where there is consistent profit, and so when you look at what happened to nexo, you can invest and earn a certain percentage every year.

On 6/15/2020 at 1:06 PM, Musa aliyu said:

That is too bad, we have to moving in Bitcoin price. It should be able to break that price as there are a lot of prediction that Bitcoin might be able to reach 20000 before the end of this year if it was able to break 10000.

Do not let us be deceiving ourselves as analysts are deceiving us about bitcoin price. It will even be difficult for bitcoin price to get above $15000 this year. I believe the next bull run can not get bitcoin to a price above $20000. 

It is difficult to say exactly how much the price of Bitcoin will go up but Bitcoin is more likely to cross $ 15000 this year. The bull run is going on so if the whales affect the market again then it will decrease a lot.

3 hours ago, Musa aliyu said:

Don't say so anything can be possible. I observed the chart I know there is a lot of pressure on the price so that it will be stocked at the price of 9k but maybe a miracle can happen and push it forward.

Have related it to the marketcap needed to drive the price of bitcoin from $9500 to $20000. That means bitcoin market price will even be more than the whole marketcap for all crypto. I will advise you not to mind analyses. They have ones predicted bitcoin price will get to $1 million in 2020 and we are in 2020 now. 

You're very right and I share your opinion I think we should always keep some percentage of those generated so we will see good long-term results that's also a way to invest no matter how much money we make 

Investing in crypto is actually very useful to earn your money.  If you invest a certain amount every month by investing, you will get a small amount of profit from it.  This way you will get a good amount of money every month.  You can invest more or less if you wish.  It's totally up to you.  You get a percentage of the amount of money you invest.  I try to invest a certain amount of money every month.  Investing money is an important step in income.

I didn't set any real amounts I'd invest in cryptocurrencies monthly, so I buy more coins when I just feel like it's the right time to invest and the amount I choose varies on my decisions and the current market state. So I don't invest every time at regular basis.

Edited by AkaCrafterCZ
  • +1 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

For now i do not invest in any token. I prefer trading than invest in any particular token. Because by investing in any new coin there is a chance that it can end up being scam but that won't happen on trading though both activity have a very high risk. But i think its safe to invest in any coin or token that is already running their buy and sell in any exchange so that if anything unexpected happened i can sell all my token in time to minimize my loses. Other people can have different opinion.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I'm not into too much investment because I'm making what I invested grow more by using my own strategies. I started investing almost 50$  and as of now I'm earning profits from it which made me decide to not invest more because I'm contented and not greed to earn more. 

• +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 7/29/2020 at 6:09 PM, estee369 said:

Other people can have different opinion.

I'm of the opinion that valuations of all coins (perhaps besides Bitcoin) are extremely high right now, so I'm actually de-investing (selling) from altcoins but not from Bitcoin. I don't think that Ethereum should be having a bull run now, since it is not used for anything else besides DeFi. I think that Link is overhyped nonsense and basically the rest altcoins are on the top of their prices. If I was trading I'd be looking to short all of them as I see prices at least of altcoins diving soon.

• +1 1

It is not about how much you invest but about how much you can, invest is not the good side, the good site is to invest and gain but not lose. 

33 minutes ago, Basicity said:

i know that the price of bitcoins goes up and in future the demand of crypto currency more. In this way i know so for as today is the best day for investing in crypto.

No, the best days were in past now. Did you remember November 2013, if you did not know what happened then you can try to check. Bitcoin increase to $700 from a price less than $50 or so within just a months. That was the best month and the most profitable day will be there. 

• +1 1

I definitely not devote the dollars to almost any investment decision web page. Because when I burning the dollars each time. When I used the dollars just one investment decision web page although this page seemed to be a swindle. In addition to when I burning the dollars. It is incredibly dangerous to everyone.

• -1 1

On 1/17/2020 at 3:55 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

Yeah brother good saying, and the best part of your topic is the last, even with a small amount of money you can buy some very good and cheap coin like XRP, and by holding it for some more years, like if you consider your small investment every months as a second retraite that you will get after ending your years of working in your company. 

Almsot 50$ to 70$ every month i invest in the crypto market becasue i know that this market soon going to be legal and that time coins price is so much high and the bull is start now at this time so many coins are regularly going to be high so much and i hope that BTC will soon touch the 20,000$.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Currently, I do not directly put money into the crypto market, I spend a lot of time fighting scam & writing reviews on some potential projects. If I had to calculate the price of time and effort in $, I think about $10-50 per day = $300-1500 per month ^^

• +1 2

On 1/17/2020 at 11:29 PM, Shahud said:

Its depend on my financial conditions and depends on the profit i get from the crypto..but we should never stop investing in the crypto because it alwas give us good returns

Investment depends on our financial condition, if we have good income source then invest half in crypto, because invest in crypto really profitable deal, but now I have no funds to invest because in this pandemic I loss my money.

• +3 1

You need to know a thing that in crypto worlds you will be able to find out two kind of crypto member who like to investment or trading and another kind of member just want to earn money from different way like faucet, bounty,pay per post etc...its because they have not much amount to invest or do trading.. I am the same like number two . I have not much amount to invest or to do trading.. What ever i earn,i use it in my daily life..                    

I recommend everyone to invest 30% From your salary to various promotions and cryptocurrency! This will make you more happy and successful, you will learn financial literacy! Good luck.

On 3/4/2020 at 1:08 PM, Whited35 said:

It is maximum $1000 investment per month. I have already invested some valuable crypto currencies in the Yobit exchange which gives me the daily profits and I am enjoying with earnings. I am not a bigger crypto investor I invest in the small amount. 

Well, this is a huge amount of money mate, you need to be careful with that by rolling it in investment to avoid being lose some money but i think you're a good trader or investor so just keep doing it and goodluck.

I invest about $ 300 per month, which is small because I take it from my job paycheck. The most important thing in crypto investing is investing within your means, buying when the bitcoin price drops is also very important as it will affect your income and profits. Make sure to invest in the best cryptos, such as Bitcoin, ETH, to minimize losses.

4 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is a huge amount of money mate, you need to be careful with that by rolling it in investment to avoid being lose some money but i think you're a good trader or investor so just keep doing it and goodluck.

Thanks for your suggestions 😊But, you need not to take worry, I manage the things very carefully. $1000 investments amount to trade cryptocurrency could generate maximum $100 benefits( in my experience) if there is high price volatility. 

• +2 1

22 hours ago, Mahmood9 said:

Cryptocurrencies are among the areas that have a great future in investment, as their prices have increased many times in a short time since their launch until now, which makes them a source of much profit. We must invest our money in 

But you should keep in mind @Mahmood9 that the market is very volatile in a overnight your portfolio can go from $2000 to $20. So, you should be very careful before investing in the new coins because investing by looking in different sites and youtube videos won't work all the time. You should analysis yourself then only you can earn otherwise you will ruined your portfolio.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day