How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

It doesn't matter how much you invest but how much you earn.

If you invest a dollar and earn a dollar it is a 100% profit, it is wonderful and it is the point where you have to focus your earnings.

If you invest a million but have no profits, it is more successful who invests a dollar.

Do not be discouraged with your working capital, the important thing is to have profits.

Edited by alexisfuentes
text

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

a month I trade about 50 dollars, I try to get the most out of coins that just come out and look promising, I'm not doing badly.

Investing in digital currencies is a good idea because you can invest any amount, no matter how small, then you will find that the amount has doubled in your wallet.

I invested $15 per week in the cryptocurrencies so that's if in a months calculations it comes about my monthly investment is about $60, which is the very best investment plan

I don't invest so far because I'm still student and all my earning I got on this website I used on my daily expeneses. It's still an option to invest this time.

I invest about 40-50$ evey month. But of course I gain some good money out of this investment. 

2 hours ago, jukesi said:

Most of my balance is just for hold because I really don't want to trade.

This is the safest way, as not to lose any fiat/stable funds in the process. Even when prices go down, you didn't really lose any funds since you did not invest stable currency in the first place.

Trading with fiat or any stablecoins to a volatile currency such as the top, decentralized coins always comes with high risks.

2 hours ago, Nawshad 4567 said:

I am a new commer in this site. And i am improving my knowledge as well as possible...            

this is good to gain knowledge from this forum. this forum is very much popular now and anyone can know much about crypto from this site.

Investment in cryptocurrency is not a easy job as long as you don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency. I hardly invest in n crypto. I used to make money by different ways.

As to be fair, I don't really invest in Crypto, basically you can relate it to low funds to pursue those services of having to Invest in them and gain profits from it. But currently I have a little invest which I've made

How much you invest in this cryptotalk for a month ? I have started investing by step by step as 10$.newbie don't invest in unknown company and don't invest to much money on them 

Actually I'm new here but I haven't thought about investing yet.  But we need to get a good idea about it so that we can make money through investment so I think we need to know how we can make good income.

I am student of Crypto currency so for. After getting some knowledge of it and develop skills I will invest 1000$ in it and hope for good earning. Hope for best

For me investment is totally about your choice. If i earn 100$ but my family need the money then how can i think about it. So investment is Totally depend on my earning. If i earn more then i can invest more.          

Invest every month in cryptography according to the existing deals and good currencies that I can buy for that matter related to good deals and not how much they invest because everyone has a special strategy for the long and short

yes but that seems very long process and long time waiting , your real life earning might get stuck there if you do so but it is nice tips every investment has risk and need patience

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I only work on earning free crypto. I don't have much money to invest in crypto. I don't have much investment in cryptocurrency.

I have never had the money to invest in crypto.I am still a newbie to this platform that's why I don't invest rather I earn from this forum and gain some knowledge through out it.

I am not investing now because I don't like it or I would never like it! I prefer to trade in investment because I can have absolute freedom to control my own capital! In addition, it is less risky than investment in my opinion

Edited by AmjadBydn

I am very much new in this forum and very new in crypto world. At the moment I am learning cryptocurrency and I want to invest my in the future. I am now understand how profitable crypto can be, so I plan invest my money in ranked in the market and I will hold it for a long time. 

I am new here and i am not investing yet but i am thinking about it.. Now i am just earning money by just posting here. First i have to verify my account then i will invest here.. 

I think I invest half of my earning, am very bullish with every coin ,so am keeping also my options open, am also careful not to let the system that is that of crypto t world run me down , it could happen so its really important we have that in site. working as hard and putting everything in perspective.

While others may spend a small amount of money, of course, there is one person of every style; Some of those people.

Just as I can or am willing to lose, your psyche must return to normal if you lose the money you invested because that will teach you many important things in crypto.

To be honest I dont believe in investing in cryptocurrency ! because most of people are just want to take my money and then they will go away !