How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

On 2/14/2020 at 11:08 AM, Habiba Akter said:

Actually I am beginners. I am new member in this crypto currency world. And it is my first week. I enjoy this crypto currency world work very much. 

Be wise and have excellent knowledge about cryptocurrency. Be aware of fake projects. 

On 1/17/2020 at 3:55 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

I follow the projection of Pompliano to chart my monthly Bitcoin investment and I tried as much as possible to invest what I can afford to lose as his trend is well suited for long term holding

On 1/17/2020 at 7:55 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

Right i am just collecting the bitcoins from different channels and wants to collect them. Once they become enough then i would invest 80% of it rest i would use on myself.

At this moment am just trying to publicise the campaign to make earnings from it. Have not invest anything to crypto currency exchange market.

I don't really count how much I will be investing on each month. As long as it's not too much, then I'm going to invest them for trading and things. I usually trading using a few hundreds dollar, just a small amount. Some have it bigger or even very big amount.

Personally I don't really like investing here because my earning in job is so small and I only invest those money that I earned here so I think that would be enough for a beginner.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I don't invest monthly in crypto currency.  I invest only when bitcoin and crypto currency is dump,  because this is the good time for me to buy those sale coins now. 

Nothing, i still not started investing into cryptocurrency even having enough information about it. It is my brain that not giving me permission to invest because of high risk of getting loss. But I'm thinking about investing from previous done days and i hope i will do so.

Well i still don't earn much from crypto so i just earn free Bitcoins from free web sites if i get huge money and deep knowledge about the crypto then i would love to invest huge money in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

It totally depends upon my earnings every month I used to to trade much then the investments because I feel that trading is much better to earn regular profit rather than investing because of the market situation.

At present I am not investing much in crypto, but whatever I earn from cryptotalk and yobit is filling my portfolio, getting 30000 satoshis is just incredible, and if I can continue for a year, even I would have a decent portfolio in crypto. Thank you yobit.

when i was starting the trading world of crypto i used to invest half of my savings from my salary  monthly around 5000$ but after a few months of earning profits i stop investing now and only my profits are invested on it.

On 1/17/2020 at 9:23 PM, xpertt said:

I only invested $40 and continuing to grow it, I think a $20 is enough if you know where and what time to invest because when it comes to investment, the best tool you can use is your knowledge and skills about the thing that you were doing.

knowledge and skill are the two main and important tools when it comes to investing money but as knowledge is concern it is good to invest here as market is growing and investments are coming in

32 minutes ago, Nultra said:

i invest every month in crypto like 300  dollars ore but its not invariable every month in addition i withdrawal nearly time 

That's a lot of coins to invest, so yu earn all that money from crypto or you make it offline?

I do not invest much, I almost always collect some, but if I invest it must be in a currency where I have a lot of confidence and I know that it will be very valuable in the long term.

33 minutes ago, vittbouk said:

lol for now i don't invest my own money because im a bit unexperienced but i use earnings from this forum to invest and trade to gain experience

I hop you gain enough experience and confident to start buying bitcoin soon for investment.

I personally invest 1/3 of my total earnings in crypto for future. I believe cryptocurrency is the future. 

Edited by coinliker
double

Investing means saving money from your daily work or from any amount you receive from other investments or real estate eCC. If you invest a certain amount of money every month in cryptocurrency, in the long run I wish you luck. Buying prices and contributing some of your earnings from work while suffering from depression is best for you. Obviously there are all types of investors. Those who can invest in a lot of money and others who can only invest a small amount, but it doesn't matter, provided that you can invest a certain amount of money. What are your thoughts

On 1/17/2020 at 7:58 PM, Fattkidd said:

I invest in the investbox on yobit its very profitable in just few week I double my investment and it keeps getting better and better.

You invest your money in the right exchange becasue yobit is the great and best exchange in the crypto market and this will best for us becasue in this exchange can make good money in it without any loss in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 minutes ago, khan22 said:

You invest your money in the right exchange becasue yobit is the great and best exchange in the crypto market and this will best for us becasue in this exchange can make good money in it without any loss in the market.

Yes the Yoda and Alisa tokens are good for investment but mostly Yoda have a promising future in yobit.net Investbox plus the investbox has lower risk than trading.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I don't invest money on crypto.i invest time and effort and on my earning on all free sites and referall bonus i use them as a. Investment in yobit exchange and use this as a trade

It’s important fact that have to understand how Bitcoin works before investing any money. Bitcoin is the major crypto currency and it can take months to understand the true impact Bitcoin can have on the world. for learn about bitcoin requires to take some time about how it works, how to secure bitcoins or trade , and about how Bitcoin is differs from fiat money or liquid money.

Right now my investment is not as in early days because now I am trying to manage things which I already invested because my invested funds are in good shap so I feel I can handle things with this if these will go down then I will try to increase otherwise these are ok for me because right now its enough for me but as this crypto market is doing if I feel this is not much as I required to stay in then surely I will increase.