How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

I invest almost $ 100 a month because I do not want to lose a lot, and I am currently new in the field of investment and trading, but it was a good start for me.

i take a small portion like 30% and invest it in crypto but i do that only when the market is crashing and when its not i just save it as fiat until the market dumps.

I invest about $ 100 to $ 150 a month in cryptocurrency, and I think it could make me a millionaire in the future, and that's why I try to invest in it gradually, even though I do it slowly every monthThose who know about it and know it will invest in it or else you will suddenly fall into any kind of panic situation where you can raise your money by losing it

For now i will try build a solid YODA portfolio once YODA trading starts, I already have 700 from the airdrop and already earning 7 YODA per day. Will try to build a 1000 YODA per day earning investment.

spacer.png

I invest around a not many hundreds of dollars,l all month. And depending on how greatly profit I make, I may or may not count further hub into my investment. And I experiment with not to thwart my maximum what time investing.

00 dollars

I have never invested in Crypto since the first day because I collected my capital from taps in previous years where the price of bitcoin was very low then.

Everyone who wants to make a fortune in encryption should not make all their money in investment, no matter how long or short. 
Trading is a good second step with a lot of profits, and it can often be faster than investing in money.

I will be serious to invest in crypto from march this year after finishing my crypto education, i wish to start with a small amount because i've been told that the crypto capital it raises itself from the first investment.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/17/2020 at 7:55 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

I actually do not investing in crypto currencies with fiat or any my hard earned money. I earn crypto free and invest back some of portion in other alts. So the risk factor and fear factor is diminishes due to this strategy.

4 hours ago, Sufipk said:

Hello dear I want help from you regarding invest box on yobit. Please tell me in detail how I can also double my investments like you did and keep doing for the better. I will also explore the website personally and try to figure out where to invest box is. Thanks regarding my investment in cryptocurrencies every month is is around $100 or something but I wait for the right time and for the right moment to investing and that's the good investment mentality.

Yoda is a good plan to invest right now but it would go down sooner so its better to Invest some yoda and get the 2% Daily which you can get GOOD profit but the price is still Unstable to say that its a good coin to invest.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

In our time, cryptocurrencies have become a real reality and have become widely spread and receive legitimate attention and recognition from governments, and therefore we must allocate a portion of our money every month to invest in it because that will definitely increase our profit and income, especially in the long run, I agree with you.

Best regards

I don't really have a specified amount of money i spent on crypto every month. It's just that it varies from 30-100usd . It depend on the crypto i am talking about and the visibility study i have made so far. 

16 minutes ago, sarah555 said:

it is very good idia I want to invest but I have no idea is invest but you opinion is veryhelpful  forme and I well more knowledge in investbox on yobit may by give me my all answer

To gain profit in yobit you need huge funding to gain more having less funds is not profitable in the investbox you can try using it if you have funds to invest.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 2/10/2020 at 8:27 PM, Maahi said:

Nearby $10 I am investing in Bitcoin but not everyone I am investing nearby every 2 month I am investing some money that I have apart stored from my packet money

Investing $10 every 2 months is very low! It is not even considered investment because you will collect only $60 per year worth of bitcoin. Bitcoin is much safer than most coins and you can invest half of your money in it every month without fear of losing. If you can't even afford losing this amount, don't invest and wait for some more time to collect more capital. I think $30 per month can be a good start because after a year you will collect more than $1000 if we consider profits.

9 hours ago, Rajib011 said:

Invest a fraction that you can afford to lose, that is the ground rule of investing in cryptocurrencies. You can build you ... How much returns can I expect and which cryptocurrencies should I invest?

this is a wise advice as we should all know clear and wise investment always results in better and great future.we should always be considerate towards our investments so in future if we loose we are still left with plenty of opinions.

On 1/25/2020 at 1:40 AM, Crypto555 said:

It depends how much money I earn during that month. Most of the times I deposit around 50-100$ every month in bitcoin because that is how much I can afford and hold it there for longer time 

That's how much most of the people are investing in cryptocurrencies monthly. That's a good amount of moneh because after a couple years you will have thousands of dollars s

So far I have not invested in cryptocurrency because I am getting better knowledge about cryptocurrency. I know little about investing and sharing.

On 2/13/2020 at 9:35 AM, Rakib Sinha said:

I am not very invested in cryptocurrency. I am only working on earning free crypto cry I have a lot of tie for investing in crypto but I have trouble investing in many tie.

Why can you not try to invest. As they pay you if you do not convert it to fist also means you are investing. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I  almost invest half of what I have and this is really good because it   works perfectly for me, am always anticipating to get what exactly will be the reasult of so, so am always trying to invest something and put one and two together thats main idea in this case

1 hour ago, Eminoko said:

Why can you not try to invest. As they pay you if you do not convert it to fist also means you are investing. 

I guess people are more interested on free crypto than working for those crypto.

I never invested in this site so I couldn't say anything about it because I don't know anything about investing so I don't even know how much money to invest in a month.