How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

Yes, this is true, for me, i took advantage of most of the profits that I make in working with long-term investments in some successful currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and BNB, which bring me good profits in the end.

Edited by Mira1992
  • +2 1

I am a beginner in the trading market and I invest $ 100 in trading to buy some profitable currencies and sell them because I get some profits because I am new in trading, so I don't know if the value of the currency will decrease and we must work to divide the money we have in order not to lose all of our money in One deal and thanks

• +2 1

That is good if there are people who planned to invest on cryptocurrency every month, is a good source for the future, but of course they need to choose the moment where they buy the cryptocurrency not at any price.

• +2 1

Of course my friend, you always have to invest in a certain range that will definitely win you, but you have to learn and gain experience before investing, and know if the currency is good for day trading or for long-term investment, and of course you should buy cryptocurrencies when the trend is down, you can Also, investing in a yobit fund is very special.

• +1 1

My dear friend, investment is necessary in the world of encryption. If you do not invest, you will not be able to earn large sums of money, so you must invest what you produce from your work and invest encrypted currencies that you buy while the price is low until the time it rises

Yes, it is absolutely true
 The investment, whether with a lot of money or a little, is profitable, but this must be based on a smart plan, as not everyone is able to risk small or large sums.
 So, in my opinion, you raise more money and then invest it in an organized manner.

Nice day for you. 

• +3 1

Since I am new person here I don't know much about cryptocurrency but I still know how to invest and I am still learning also from our Crypto talk campaign and I invested $78 last month I know it's a little but what to do because I'm still learning and it's a safer for me to use this amount

• +3 1

I hardly invest my personal money in cryptocurrency. Currently since my exposure in crypto industry i only invest time and effort to earn crypto's online and everybody should do the same.

• +1 1

I agree with you, my dear friend, because investment is one of the good things, whether with a small amount of money or a large one. The most important thing is knowledge of investing, when to buy and when to sell.

• +1 1

My friend I want to ask that I am new on the forum.. I recently join this forum on the request of my friend.. Before joining this forum, my perception about this forum was that it will be like others that take works but not paid in return.. But after joining I realized that I was wrong about the forum.. It is not like others. We work here and they paid us very well and charming amount... I am trying hard to get experience about trading and investing my savings on the forum.. Now i don't have enough knowledge and experience that I can invest but I hope that I will soon invest on youbit exchange. 

I think your idea is correct on the theoretical level, but the practical application is a little more difficult, it is not easy to make an investment and no one can know the correct currency in which we can invest in it, everything depends on experience and knowledge, but with little risk we can raise good capital through investment

Yes, the investment brings you a large profit almost guaranteed, but I do not like long-term deals, so I lean towards day trading, if you have enough experience, you can achieve your wealth in a short period

Am not investor in cryptocurrency am just a common trader that have to work some duties that will make me gain from it as a participant dedicated to discharge duty for earning huge income at the end.

I am still like a new member to the cryptocurrency world, so i don't have any specific amount of investment for any prescribe duration, because I'm still learning about that from the senior members, so i hope to fully begin my cryptocurrency journey very soon.

My dear, in fact, I do not know much about investing in encrypted currencies and I have not invested yet and I do not know about exchanging a lot of information and I will try to invest when I see myself having sufficient experience and knowledge in order to avoid loss and if I make an investment I will invest a specific amount and not all my money and also You can invest from airdrops

I haven't traded yet, but I think that investing and trading in cryptocurrencies needs some wisdom and experience and we must know what we do,
If we want to invest, we must start with a small number, and after gaining experience, we double the amount until we get more profit.
I hope to start investing in order to gain daily gains that will help me with my daily needs.

I am new here on this forum and crypto world. So i have not invested yet anything here . But i am thinking to invest some money here on cryptocurrency to earn some more money. And i have not fixed any amount to invest in it. 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help
    • Increased Rain ☔️   We have some Easter treats in rain form 🐰   Get your umbrellas out and be sure to catch some rain for yourself over the next few days! 🌧
    • По-разному бывает. Я точно не помню уже названия, но несколько шитков максимальную цену имели как раз не на моменте старта, а примерно через пару дней, так что не все под одну гребенку надо делать. Главное, что зарабатывать можно)
    • Да, и это справедливо. Т.к. быть среди лидеров - очень тяжело и рискованно. 😎 Первая задача, то там насколько помню по кнопке Go переходит на бридж (мост), где нужно поменять тестовые токены ETH Sepolia на MINT? ETH Sepolia можно запросить на кранах, ввести запрос в гугле и найти подходящий. У меня они просто уже были на кошельке. Вторая задача только для тех, кто купил их NFT. Кстати, она сейчас стоит 0.318 ETH = 1100$, это к слову о лидерах, почему у них столько баллов. 😎  Сейчас их не перекинуть, ждем дальнейших анонсов. Возможно эти баллы сразу будут влиять на получение эирдропа MINT. 
    • Хороший обменник, как попадаю на него - так нет тревоги,один из не многих где проходит Сбербанк на покупку без блокировок.Все быстро, с курсом не играются все честно. Единственное что нехватает, это накопительная скидочка постоянным клиентам.
    • Да тут увы и так времени нет, а нужно ещё тратить это на дропы, ладно если там всё работало бы молниеносно, но нет всегда какие-то сбои и трудности ещё хуже отбивают мотивацию. И кстати появилась информация об IQ Аирдропе.   Где нужна активность в Гелакси, вот ссылка    https://galxe.com/IQProtocol/campaign/GCthYtTPih   Подробнее от раздаче можно почистить в их Твиттере     https://twitter.com/IQLabs_official   и инструкции в Медиуме   https://medium.com/iq-protocol/10m-iqt-megadrop-airdrop-campaign-is-live-from-iq-protocol-c991d16cba72