Investment or collection? ( Discussion ) - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Investment or collection? ( Discussion )

Collecting coins is my choice because  I dont need to have an investment  to earn money or cryptocurrency in crypto. My investments only here are patient and hard work. From these ways I earned a lot of money especially  here in forum. This is the best site for earning bitcoin or money. 

• +3 1

Hello friend, I prefer to collect the coins, because their prices are always changing, and you can have good profits with them if you know how to operate.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think is better to rename you proposition with collection then we invest them, because both are good, there are some people who have the money they do investment without collection but those who without money collection then invest..

• +2 1

I do believe in investment rather then collection because when we do investment one day we will surely get profit one day that will be benefit for us rather then collection if we will do collection it will not any profit or benefits so its better to do investment my friend. 

I like earning money because it is much simpler and faster, and I also don't want to spend my money because if I start something and get positive input, I would continue doing it, which could contribute to me not saving my money for stuff that I really need.

On 1/17/2020 at 6:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

For now I still prefer to collect and store it, I think my crypto coins are still few and if I invest my crypto coins it will not get a profit. For the knowledge that I have about crypto investment itself is not enough, so I still need to learn a lot more so that in the future I do not make mistakes and can get big profits.

• +4 1

In the beginning, you must collect enough money in addition to sufficient information and experience necessary in order to start the investment process, because investment is not just an easy word, but it needs a lot of experience and boldness.

Do you mean that what we earn from this forum we are going to invest in crypto or we collect the amount? if it's then I will prefer to invest I mean if you buy crypto in the right moment and hold it until the price is increasing then by this money we can get more profit.

• +2 1

I am collecting sotoshis here while i also investing.k use my rewards here as my investment to gain mire profits.its a nice idea becouse regularly we earned 0.0003 btc here or 30,000 satoshis and if you use it to buy other coins to trade its riskless right? So try it also buddy

I prefer to invest in this platform that give me much assurance than collection if you want to be a collector you have to be a full time participate in the forum and out side the forum for better earning.

I think everything will be in the right place, we need to hold coins in the right moment I mean when the price is low, and wait for the price to increase to sell, I prefer this method more than any other one.

Of course, I prefer investing in platforms and since I entered the cryptotalk forum, I have read many useful topics that give me experience in this so that I have become a successful investor.

• +2 1

For me, I prefer to collect money from working in this forum and then invest it in the Yobit exchange through good investments in the investbox, and I make a lot of profits in this way.

• +2 1

For me i think collecting and then investing it is the best plan that anyone can implement, especially if it is a good trader. If you do not really have the money, you can collect it from the likes of this forum by making positive constructive posts in any section of the listed sections of the forum to get paid.