Investment or collection? ( Discussion ) - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Investment or collection? ( Discussion )

I think collection is a risk free process but it cannot give you that much profit. There is risk in investment but it gives you skills and experience along with good profit if you succeed at it.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I get some rewards from this forum but this is limited and does not affect anything for my investments and the strategy I have. I don't think that it is the best as I made mistakes too and while I saw Bitcoin was going to move a lot higher than 10k I didn't invest as much as I should. We have to risk sometimes when everything is positive and reduce the fear factor.

• +1 1

I prefer to collect income on this forum for investing or trading, I think by investing my income can be double or even more. If I exchange it directly for fiat money, it will run out immediately and cannot be developed.

• +1 1

If you feel like you have earned enough experience for investing then definitely you should go ahead and invest because investing is the next step after collecting. You can only go to a certain extent with collecting, if you invest the currency which you earn, definitely you can achieve greater heights.

I was thought by collection you were meant collection of cryptocurrencies but I am read your post and you were said about collection of money, that if I am understood by the meaning it means that you are sell the crypto and withdraw to your bank. Maybe a better title next time is bests.

• Useful or interesting 2

Friend whatever I do I plan to collect more cryptocurrencies that I am interested in. I don't hold too many and I trade sometimes to the dollar but I try to increase in bitcoin most of all and ethereum secondly. I hope to achieve this with trading and with some online jobs and a few bounties that can help into this.

• Useful or interesting 2

I am investing. I joined a few months ago Bitcoin and this is what I am doing. If you plan to keep selling even when you see that Bitcoin is on a course to a new high above $20,000 then you will miss out with the best profits you could make. 

• +1 1

I collect money coz i'm not a bigger investor. I've limited resources.  I see Yobit also gives us chance to invest a small amount in investbox.  I'll check it in future. 

• +1 1

Now mate thats a complicated question as its really important whether you are actually doing some things on the long term or short one. Ofc if you do the long term opition you would have to do a collection first then you must have a patience to observe the chart per month.

• +2 1

The plan is to make more money for all of us, but you only discuss about the money you make from this forum which is what, two dollars every day perhaps? I don't know what to tell you my friend. With sixty dollars every day what you can do, not much in the civilized world. Unless you live in a jungle and no need for money this is very small.

I only started here and haven't received money from this forum. My plan is to hold whatever I earn and maybe after it reaches a good price that I could use for something to either invest in yobit or send to the bank.

If you keep on collecting you would not be earning much it will be only the money to spend on yiur daily life, no extra money or no savings  will be, so just try investing  and earning more.

When you start the best thing is to look for platforms with a reputation that give us security, I with what I was able to gather on the internet, I bought a mining plan in Yobit. Then I will look for another site that gives me security and do the same...

• +1 1

I think that it will be better to invest what you earn in the investbox. People were buying DLRS to invest and made more than selling the first day. Probably made two or three times the money from those that just sold the airdrop the first day. Maybe be careful and don't waste your chances by just selling.

• +1 2

For me, I prefer collecting cryptocurrencies by working on this forum because I am learning to trade and need good capital to start my way of trading.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I believe that the investment and the collection are very good but the investment is better since you will have more profits, faster and safer.

• +1 2

Collection is the best but for the collection of good coins and hold all that coins for the future is the best becasue soon in the amrket bull is come and that time it touch the sky ad the all ALT coins will touch the sky.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I personally, dear friends and colleagues, do both, invest part of what I collected in this great forum and save some cryptocurrencies for possible situations that interest me of some kind of investment or change for another kind of crypto
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 1/17/2020 at 6:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

I prefer to invest my income from CryptoTalk to yobit, by investing it in yobit I can multiply my income to be more. Apart from investing, I can also trade there. Instead of converting fiat money, you better invest it in double.

• +1 1

It's really helpful to read people's views in this thread because I have just recently started to get payed from my contributions here. I think the wisest choice for me would be to reinvest my earnings in Investbox, and keep reinvesting the earnings generated there. Compound interest here could potentiate our earnings, such that in the future we could get an important amount.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Obliviously investment is the best way to get some earn form the forum but the way is not appropriate for all. Not all of the users are ready to deal with the investment system, thats's why most of the people are prefer the collection method. 

• +1 2

On 1/17/2020 at 6:38 PM, imdad123 said:

i first collect btc and if btc goes down then i invest in altcoins and then do trade of altcoins and i saw we can earn much earning from trading if we have correct information.

Trading is the best option in the crypto market and in this market so many peoples will make good money and they change their life through trading and also through to buy the coins and hold that for the high price.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 1/17/2020 at 12:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

I think both of them would be fine depending on whichever situation you are in but I personally prefer to have multiple streams of investment. When I collect I would reinvest it into some other platform like vmining so as to make it more profitable.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:50 PM, Naga said:

i think collecting money from this forum will not get you that far because you will need to make your own good money by investing some of your own money as well.

That's great as am using the same idea by using faucets and airdrops to collect free coins and use them to invest in legit and trusted exchange platforms such as Yobit and coinsbit to earn passive income although it consumes a lot of energy and time so it's better to find legit ones to invest your funds.

Both are good and profitable. If you know how to behave then the forum provides great opportunities and your account grows in it every day, and if you save it will help you financially in the future. And my profits that I get I invest until the profits are more.

• +1 1