Investment or collection? ( Discussion ) - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Investment or collection? ( Discussion )

On 5/29/2020 at 10:19 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Yes this is a good way to mange your capital and I think that most of the people are using the same way to mange their capital ! because we need cash and at the same time we need to increase our profits !

Without capital, we can not initiate cryptocurrency tradings to expect the profits. Holding some earned cryptocurrency from online jobs might help us little bit to acquire the initial financial support for a start up, what do you think? 

On 5/14/2020 at 5:25 AM, Magnom said:

I am trying to hold half of my bitcoins and trade with the other half to make more profits.. This forum is a great chance to learn and earn at the same time! You can directly get pain on yobit and start trading easily!

Wow, this is really wise behavior, yes it is very good to hold half of the bitcoin that you earn from the forum and sell or trade the other half, so you will earn from trading and when the bitcoin price increases you will gain more. This is a good strategy.

Np I don't prefer to invest my money from crypto talk in really I prefer to collect them and pay them or using them

In trading only 

Both investment and collection are required.  But their time is different.  For example, Bitcoin should be collected when its price is low.  Conversely, investments should be made when prices are high and where gross profit margins are high.  Then it will be possible to earn a good amount.  But first we should collect bitcoin.

As a trader, of course, I prefer to invest in it, recycle it and make profits from it In the case of beginners, I recommend keeping it as Satoshi until you learn trading and analysis techniques and know the correct behavior when the market fluctuates.

When I was new in this forum I preferred to collect from either daily posting and air drops campaign. But as of the time I understand trading and investments section to be the most fruitful, gainful section in Crypto community, then as of then  I started planning to be investing rather than collecting.

Further more, with the yobit investbox it has improve and added much experience on me.

Why do I need cash collection?
First of all, to protect the safety of money.

Secondly, so as not to be distracted from work, spending time on their own transportation to the Bank.

In addition, collection allows you to speed up the transfer of cash to the current account. This helps not to reduce the turnover of funds.

I would invest all of the money that I got from this forum because investing in a good company who has good financial status and good project is obviously beneficial. So, I would invest them in one of the good cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/17/2020 at 6:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

I prefer to invest my income in this forum to start trading on yobit, in my opinion it is more profitable than what I collect on fiat, trading is very profitable if the market is good, if not good it is better to wait and hold.

since the new payment system allowed to invest TALK for 1% additional profit daily , i would go to invest , but in general investment makes us to earn more money which is better than just saving it

My plans in this forum is for the two options given in this topic because i am currently making use of the two at thesame time, i make posts everyday in the forum which give me opportunity to accumulate more talk token to my wallet and what I do after receiving my payment every week in making use of the investbox where i earn 1% after every 24 hours.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

First you need to collect the bitcoin .if bitcoin goes up then you need to invest and get more profit.  When bitcoin goes down you should collect and invest when goes up than you will get more profit. 

It think it is much better to work and collect the coins in this forum then you can make use of it and Invest further on altcoins that have potential in the market like ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin or xrp so that you will earn much income in the  future.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:45 PM, el-Muhammady said:

I would advise you to go for investment on this forum Because it will definitely give you a good outcome (money) I the future if you are patient enough mate

I do not believe in investment because my investment is not secure properly on sites. So I prefer to collect btc as much as I can for the future. Because in future we definately have good benefits

On 1/17/2020 at 7:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

I prefer to collect money because that money is the one that I am investing to hold a coin. I am already using crypto currency about 2 years but I still not use my own money and I am earning a lot.

On 1/17/2020 at 7:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

I more prefer to invest my earning from this forum. it is because through that way, i can still earn even though I will not type or use this forum for a while. Also, I want to see my money grow little by little that's why I try to invest this earning from the forum. I just invest a half amount of what I earn from the forum. The other half is I use to sustain my daily living.

12 hours ago, Hvstle said:

I prefer to invest because of the higher possibilites and theres more action ( i like action ) in investment. I think collection is too stale for me thats why id rather take investment because it involves more thought imo than collection.

It depends on the season if it is good to invest or not because it is only good to invest while the price is still low so that we can get a lot of coin with only a small amount of money.

It can be two way so it important you look at both sides, investment and working properly for the right work to earn , you can trade, you can hold and earn interest, staking to works this days so it can be where you feel you are very comfortable

The money that I am earning here in cryptotalk can have a lot of purposes for me but the way that I am using it is I am collecting ti have some extra money on me because I am a student and I think that I need to earn for myself so that I can help my family. I hope that people would know the importance about collecting and investing money. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 8/24/2020 at 7:44 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I do not believe in investment because my investment is not secure properly on sites. So I prefer to collect btc as much as I can for the future. Because in future we definately have good benefits

Then you also have another opportunity to collect more btc in this forum since they have changed the payment system to 1000 satoshi for any liked post in the forum and you can invest it further before bitcoin rise in th future so that you can get more compared to now.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 1/17/2020 at 4:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

I invest my money in this business and buy the different coins becasue i know that in the crypto market investment is the main thing in which we can buy the coins and when the bull is come we can easily sell our coins at that time. And i am still investing in this business because this business future is bright.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, Sp19a1ma002 said:

I think investment is the best so I invest my all collection on the eth because everyone know about this it's value increase and you earn profit from this easily I invest for the long periods of time because in long duration of time not chances you go to in loss in this duration you easily earn huge profit from this. Because in future eth value is high.

Investing all your capital in one coin is quite risky even if that coin is as reliable as ETH. If you prefer uni-coin investment, go for BTC because it is safer than ETH and gives you high return after long periods of time. I don't deny the fact that ETH has a promising future but who knows? Maybe other altcoins grow bigger and faster in value. This is the reason you have to think about multiple-coin investing rather than single-coin investment. If you believe in ETH more than others, you can divide your money 70% in ETH and 30% in other coins.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Just now, Brushless4500KV said:

Investing all your capital in one coin is quite risky even if that coin is as reliable as ETH. If you prefer uni-coin investment, go for BTC because it is safer than ETH and gives you high return after long periods of time. I don't deny the fact that ETH has a promising future but who knows? Maybe other altcoins grow bigger and faster in value. This is the reason you have to think about multiple-coin investing rather than single-coin investment. If you believe in ETH more than others, you can divide your money 70% in ETH and 30% in other coins.

Investing all your money to in one project is really so risky and you can lose your money so easily. But you must make your investing 20%, 40%, 40% or how you want. This method is low riskier than l said. BTC investment is low riskier than investing in other cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

As I always say to bigginners , before investing, consult senior members first , it will guide you , don't show or do i too know, stuff like that isn't not done like thag in the crypto world. I prefer to collect