Investment or collection? ( Discussion ) - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Investment or collection? ( Discussion )

I would like to invest my earning from this forum . as for now, I save my earnings so that latter I can invest and make some more profits.

I'm just saving up all the money I get from writing messages from this forum, since I haven't figured out what to spend it on yet.

I withdrew from this forum but fork high market today are quite positive. Nowadays money is more important than anything else. I will always try to invest in coins.

If you have a lot of money than you can do both of them in the same time. Actually if you think about it you can also combine both of them so that you invest money into a collection 

One can invest but I prefer to collect ... cz we need collect money to make capital to invest.. so collect first then invest 

I am collecting sotoshis here while i also investing.k use my rewards here as my investment to gain mire profits.its a nice idea becouse regularly we earned 0.0003 btc here or 30,000 satoshis and if you use it to buy other coins to trade its riskless right? So try it also buddy

I do invest my earning here to yobit.net investbox which I think is very profitable but you need a huge funding before investing there tiny investment in the invest box is not profitable because you will probably loss money doing action everyday.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Really learning blockchain jargon is important makes debates and questions and answers flow better, when I read your OP I imagine that collecting refers to Hold.

You must do both, invest and hodl coins, it is a mistake to do only one thing. 

Just have an action plan with your capital.

Edited by alexisfuentes
hold.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

For me I think trading is the best way to earn money ! because its very important to make huge profits in short time ! this is very good way to earn !

16 hours ago, Girlscollege said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

Thank you for asking my qeustion ! 🤣🤣 ok I will answer you my friend ! for me I prefer trading ! because we have a great chance now to made our capital to start trading then ! 

On 1/17/2020 at 1:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

Does keeping it in btc count for collecting or investing? Because investing sounds more like putting your sats in other cryptocurrencies.

22 hours ago, juos1s said:

I prefer to collect my btc but the best way to make more money is to invest and I am also investing in it to maintain profitability.

This is good way for you ! you have to learn about trading because it will help you to increase your coins and earning ! try it 😉

I liked collecting Cryptocurrencies rather than in investing ,because i am afraid  to lose and to get scammed.  

That  is why i worked on this forum and collect bitcoins per my post.

On 1/17/2020 at 12:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

Dear mate despite the fact that we stand to gain more profits from investing I choose to  collect my funds since we can tell if cryptotalk will last or has come to stay maybe soon I will think of investing my coins but not right now

Both collecting and investing are great but in this case I'm investing the coins I'm getting from this forum so that I can collect more profit in feature I hope you get my opinion on this one thanks.

I need to do both, first I will gather cash from this discussion and afterward a while later I will put that sum in other digital currency which gives more benefit.

I prefer to invest . The money we get from  this forum is not huge money but we can invest those money in some places and learn how to be successful   or gain some experience which help us to be successful .

Collecting coins is my choice because  I dont need to have an investment  to earn money or cryptocurrency in crypto. My investments only here are patient and hard work. From these ways I earned a lot of money especially  here in forum. This is the best site for earning bitcoin or money. 

In essence, an investment definite selects for you a gathering of like assets. It preserve be an register assemblage or an obligation group. Or steady additional specifically, the store know how to be found, for paradigm with resources comprising every global stocks. in attendance has been a mistake. Mutual Funds: Basically, a mutual account is any more investment supply term.

Am doing both of them. I collect them for sometime then i trade them to earn more profit, i can trade them with other currencies through yobit or i can trade just in bitcoin through localbitcoins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My advice if you are a professional in investing. If you are a beginner, storing currencies that have a strong future will also be profitable for you. For example, if you store bitcoin now, you will win because bitcoin sooner or later will spread in all the world and increase its price..

I have a preference to bring together currency from earnings in this discussion. For the motivation that truthfully all that to meet the requirements of my life. Other than lately I have thought to use money from this forum to invest, it's very soon still waiting for the correct time. perhaps when the bull run start. 

12 hours ago, dooklas said:

Investment means earnings. And collecting is a hobby that you can't make money on(it's possible to make money in rare cases)

Collection is actually earning, earning without any risk, like here on cryptotalk we arer collecting. We can do both collecting and investing at the same time.

2 hours ago, Lastman50 said:

might want to gather just as make some speculation and do trading.so that I have numerous alternatives and I can't go much past than what is being offered here

It's true you can't really earn a lot of money if you are just going to based on what it is being offered here, it's better that you collect a lot then use it for trading so that you will have more income everytime you make a successful trade.