What happens when I reach 100 posts? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

What happens when I reach 100 posts?

Hi, what happens next? How do I trade ,exchange and transfer the currency to different wallet address after I reach 100 posts and start earning . I'm still confused about how to trade BTC to LTC/XRP/ or any other currency

• +1 1

I have already linked my account to yobit that's the reason why I'm here posting. My question was. How do I choose the exchanges? Like I want to exchange the earned satoshis to XRP. 

Read the post carefully before commenting. 🙂 Guess you're just here to post trash to earn satoshis.. 

You done the job congratulations now you have to put a real strategy to how to trade your earning in Yobit exchange choose the good Coins and Start or if you don't have much experience you can invest them in investbox on yobit there is a good plan for you

• Useful or interesting 1

42 minutes ago, Sedy said:

Hi, what happens next? How do I trade ,exchange and transfer the currency to different wallet address after I reach 100 posts and start earning . I'm still confused about how to trade BTC to LTC/XRP/ or any other currency

After you've reached the required 100 useful forum posts before you get paid when you reach 101 useful forum posts the paying will start. The maximum forum post is 50 but only 30 will count as useful and every post should have at least 100 characters. Exchange or trade your Bitcoin and transact with the help Yobit for your money to convert it.

• Useful or interesting 1

You will get paid for next 30 post/day when you already reach 100 useful post. And you will received 1000 satoshi/post, you can sell your btc from cryptotalk to ltc/xrp/eth or other coin on yobit

2 hours ago, Sedy said:

If you completed the 100 Useful post and comment the. You can start earning 30k Satoshi per day and to withdraw you need to trade you bitcoin to litecoin or XRP to avoid the high withdrawal fees.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Well you have to complete 100 post  and after  that you can earn per comment you post and the post should be accurate to the topic otherwise it will be rejected and you will not get and money for posting comments.

5 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

I see them giving Bitcoin to people who have reached 100 posts or more. That money was transferred to the wallet on Yobit. From Bitcoin, you can withdraw to USD or use to trade with other altcoins.

You could also trade it to ripple or xrp of lowest possible fees compared to10 usd of bitcoin. Doge is also recommended and ltc as well. 

On 1/17/2020 at 5:14 PM, Sedy said:

I have already linked my account to yobit that's the reason why I'm here posting. My question was. How do I choose the exchanges? Like I want to exchange the earned satoshis to XRP. 

Read the post carefully before commenting. 🙂 Guess you're just here to post trash to earn satoshis.. 

As you want to choose the exchanges let me tell you the process. First you need to login to your yobit and go to cryptotalk campaign. Then you can see there how many satoshis you earned and then you need to click the button "send to my btc balance". After that you need to go to the option trade it is in the upper bar. Then after going there you need to go here(see in the image) and click xrp. Then you can see beside it theres two boxes buy and sell. Go to the buy box. Also click the xrp and a list is right under the buy box,there you need to click the very first line and then go to the buy box and you can see there's written in blue mark how many satoshis you have,click that and then click buy. After that go again in the upper bar and then you will see wallets, click there then click in the box called "hide zero balances" after that some options will come. Just find xrp and then click in the middle option of that,it looks like a minus. After doing that, you can see a box showed up. In the withdrawal address you have to paste your wallets qr code(the one you're using) and the n mark the amount to max and click withdrawal request. Then go to history>withdrawal>and then it will show in process. After some time you will receive your exchanged amount in your wallet. I hope this helps. Thank you.

IMG_20200119_144634.jpg

when you get btc then you can trade with those pair are related with btc.like BTC/ETH or BTC/LTC and many more.after trading then you can trade with ETH related currency.we should learn the basic crypto trading first my maete

I have as of now connected my account to yobit that's the reason why I'm here posting. My address was. How do I select the trades? Like I need to trade the earned satoshis to XRP. Read the post carefully some time recently commenting. 🙂 Figure you're fair here to post waste to gain satoshis..

This will happen if you convert BTC to xrp / ltc by going to Yobit Exchange site.  The exchange can easily be exchanged in any currency by selling the market to any coin.  Click on the trade option, select BTC and then convert to xrp / ltc.  Then by clicking on the withdraw option and withdraw the wallet address will be transmitted to the wallet

After you make 100 posts, for the next post you will get paid 1k satoshi / post with a maximum of 30 posts / day. To exchange BTC for other coins such as LTC / XRP you can use a Yobit exchange.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

after 100 posts you will have the ability to earn for every post you will do 
just transfer them from your yobit account you should link between yobit and this forum then you will find the option in yobit to transfer your earning to your wallet once that happens trade or withdraw as you like